Kw-logo-smaller

Dear Dish-It

Family Issues
Problems at home? Can’t seem to get along with your sibs? Get help now!

suicide

Posted By:
TwilightNvrEnds Lock
TwilightNvrEnds
StarStarStar
STOP STOP RIGHT NOW! THATS A BIG NO! NOOOO NOOOOOO NOOO NOOOOO STOP STOP STOP! ok good never think about that again thats serious and horrible so plz stop! Ok counseling is no good lemme tell u that... GO TO A THERAPIST! go there and come right out and say it : i wanna commit suicide. THEY WILL HELP YOU!!!!! And dont give hints to ur parents come right on out and say it : i wanna kill myself cuz my life sux to me and i hate it. i wanna commit suicide. They WILL listen to u if u say that and they WILL help u! SO STOP THINKING THAT AND DO BOTH OF THOSE THINGS! BOTHHHH BOTHH BOTH! I AM DEAD SERIOUS! GO AND DO THEM! DONT EVR THINK ABOUT SUICIDE! STOP!

suicide

Posted By:
SuperStar88
SuperStar88
StarStarStarStar
Yep go ahead and do it! What's the point in living if you have an attitude like that? Completely selfish and a waster of life,that's what you are! I'm sorry but I have to say these things. So go jump off a cliff and die. Have fun!!!

suicide

Posted By:
SuperStar88
SuperStar88
StarStarStarStar
Yep go ahead and do it! What's the point in living if you have an attitude like that? Completely selfish and a waster of life,that's what you are! I'm sorry but I have to say these things. So go jump off a cliff and die. Have fun!!!

suicide

Posted By:
Bethosaurus
Bethosaurus
StarStarStarStar
Look, ur life isn't bad. My friends parents got divorced and when her mother got a new bf they always got drunk and they gambled all there money. Her stepdad burned my friend and her sister with a cigarette lighter and now her and her sister have scars reminding them of the burns. Her sister ran away and my friend went to live with her grandma. Then my friend got skin cancer. But, she is always positive, and it helped because she is healing very well. Don't let the bad times take ur life, but let the tiniest of good times give u hope. smile

suicide

Posted By:
ShyGirl5100 Lock
ShyGirl5100
StarStarStarStarStar

"SuperStar88" wrote:

That is really really mean SuperStar88. He's going through alot. Making him feel worse isnt helping

suicide

Posted By:
LovingMyth Lock
LovingMyth
StarStarStarStar
Don't committ sucide. Yeha I know, you've all heard this crap, but it's still true. For every person out there that wants to kill themselves there is a reason why, and there are reasons why they shouldn't. People in the world today can find every little thing wrong with themselves and their lives and it makes life hard. We also misread, overlook, and over dramatize. it makes us misread what people are saying, overlook the people who care, and over dramatize the things that suck. If you hate your life don't kill yourself, make a new one. I mean running away is so much better than suicide. It will either make you happier or it will suck like hell. If that's the case than maybe that means your life didn't suck so much. Read this book: 13 Reasons Why. It's about a teengirl who commited sucide, but this is after it and it's from someone elses point of veiw. It's a good book and everyone should read it for a little insight.

suicide

Posted By:
sk8brdfrk
sk8brdfrk
StarStarStar
all i have to say is JUMP!!!!!!

"If I can't do it, It can't be done"

"Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of
arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to
skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly
proclaiming . . "WOW ---What a heck of a Ride!"

suicide

Posted By:
ohiogirl13 Lock
ohiogirl13
StarStarStarStar
wat the heck r wrong with u ppl! tellin ppl ta jump off a cliff and commit suicide is not freakin helpin them. if u don't hav anything positive ta say then stay off this page cause we tryin ta help ppl. not push them down. wat if they actually do kill them self cause ur lil comment pushed them over the edge? how would u feel? oviouslly they want help cause they post the blog. anyway.......don't do it. jus think off the positive things u might miss. lik girlfriends/boyfriends, gettin a awsume job u lov, havin kids if u want, ect. plus i'm sure there r ppl that care bout u.

suicide

Posted By:
naruto907_991403 Lock
naruto907_991403
StarStarStarStar

"alienspot5" wrote:

i have seriously been thinking about it i meen seriously. my life sucks. i feel alone in school my. iv heard my parents talk about sending me to bording school just to get rid of me. my freinds ignore me. my gf dumped me. im not sure if im just starving for attention or deppresed i feel really bad. ive tried giving every one hints about how i feel but they all just ignore me. iv also thought about the pain i my put my parents through if did but it feels like it is the only way to solve my problem. ive tried counceling but she only said to get over it and thats it. can somone please help im serious here i dont know what to do please.

dude alienspot ur life sucks? dude wats is rong with u (no offense) hey if u rly wanna die then die but ull just b wasting so much...committing suicide is lame...LAME and just cuz some1 dumped u doesnt mean the world is over! hey if u think that ur suffering in h3ll then how would u feel if u got sold by ur birth parents and wen u saved up 2 by a plane ticket they dont "remember" u! hey ive been thro alot worse and yet i can still find happiness in little things...so if u wanna commit suicide think about all those lil children in like North Korea or Darfur who r starving to death yet i dont think suicide is in there minds! its more like trying to live a freaking LIFE! sry...but try to find a small happiness stop focusing on how ur life sucks cuz then it will rly suck...try thinking about how ur lucky that u still have food, u have a life, and that ur not trying to look out for urself...@ least u have parents who luv u...boarding skool isnt that bad tho...i had to go to it for about 5yrs and it waz totally CHILL! ^^

when life gives you 100 reasons to cry, show life that you have 1000 reasons to smile. =]

suicide

Posted By:
sk8brdfrk
sk8brdfrk
StarStarStar

"sk8brdfrk" wrote:

all i have to say is JUMP!!!!!!

doesn't any one notice the sarcasum in the ton or do you just have no sense of humor. and really i take this entire thread a joke because why would someone ask people if they should commit suicide. if it were me i probly would have jumped by now regardless.

"If I can't do it, It can't be done"

"Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of
arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to
skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly
proclaiming . . "WOW ---What a heck of a Ride!"

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

What Are You Listening To Right Now - 2014

Describe the profile pic above you

What Are You Listening To Right Now - 2014

latest videos