Kw-logo-smaller

Dear Dish-It

Family Issues
Problems at home? Can’t seem to get along with your sibs? Get help now!

suicide

Posted By:
Bethosaurus
Bethosaurus
StarStarStarStar
on the internet no one can notice sarcasam coz we cant hear the tone of voice that peoples r using.

suicide

Posted By:
dramaqueen4524
dramaqueen4524
StarStarStar

"Racheal R." wrote:

don't commit suicide!!!!!!You have no idea how lucky you are.I have had friends who are homeless,are physically,mentally, and sexually abused,emo,and some have no parents what so ever.My bestest freind in the whole wide world was emo,why? kids at school mad fun of her,her parents abused her,she said "My life's not worth living for "She always told me that she wanted to die so badley, late in June, I went to visit her, she layed in her room, covered in blood.Docters said she cut her wrists too deep, no one could have survived with that much blood loss.What's up now ? Her stped parents don't give a care, I convinced my prents to make her a proper funeral,and the sadest part yet, my family and I were the only ones that gived a care about what happened to her.

that's so sad. I'm really sorry about taht. after i read that story it brought me to tears.

suicide

Posted By:
Iscome Lock
Iscome
Star

"crazycute2131" wrote:

dont do it no matter how much you want to dont do it believe me there is times where i want to but there i so much in store for us god has a plan for the both us but he hasn't shown us yet just be paitent it will come. i just wont to let you no that im here for you or for anyone just add me and we can talk about anything

That was really great. Lately I was thinking of suicide, but after reading that, I could never do it, thanx.

suicide

Posted By:
crazycute2131_1212915 Lock
crazycute2131_1212915
StarStarStar
i see your problem i had the same thing going on in my head don't worry you will be fine many things will happen in your life that will make you sad and angry that it will make you want to kill yourself but god has a plan for you but you just haven't recived it yet. im here if you need me and i bet there are alot of people that can compare your story to thiers.nice talking to you have a blessed day

suicide

Posted By:
cheetah089
cheetah089
StarStarStarStar
omg u guys that was posted in 2005 he probaly already comited suicide by now

suicide

Posted By:
AmberColoredLove
AmberColoredLove
StarStar

"alienspot5" wrote:

i have seriously been thinking about it i meen seriously. my life sucks. i feel alone in school my. iv heard my parents talk about sending me to bording school just to get rid of me. my freinds ignore me. my gf dumped me. im not sure if im just starving for attention or deppresed i feel really bad. ive tried giving every one hints about how i feel but they all just ignore me. iv also thought about the pain i my put my parents through if did but it feels like it is the only way to solve my problem. ive tried counceling but she only said to get over it and thats it. can somone please help im serious here i dont know what to do please.

Oh-kay...I know how you feel because I have thought about it many times and almost tried to commit suicide once or twice...And my life is much worse than yours!!!When I was born...My real dad didn't want me!!!My mom has been married and divoreced 4 times...I have had to move like 5 times in my life (starting over in a new town is really hard!!), The third husband my mom had was abusive and would chase me and my little sister around the house with a knife!!!I used to live in a small town so everybody hated me!!!I had to move to Las Vegas like 2 months after I started dating and we both still love each other but decided to break up with me....My ex bf tried to cheat on me but I caught him...I have gone through so much more than you and the only reason I haven't committed suicide is because I know my mom would blame herself!!!So trust me!!!Do not go through with it!!!(oh and also...My real dad(the one that didn't want me) died when I was 8 through a mining accident)(and mining is the job the man I call dad has!!!!)DO NOT DO IT!!!!IF YOU DO>>>I WILL TOO!!!!SO DO NOT DO IT!!!

suicide

Posted By:
Rainy Day
Rainy Day
StarStarStarStar
-i feel alone in school: Just because you feel alone doesn't mean you are alone. -iv heard my parents talk about sending me to bording school just to get rid of me: Well, that's just too bad for them. You can't choose your family. -my freinds ignore me: Then why do you call them friends? -my gf dumped me: Wow. How old are you, again? I'm tired of all these "OMG IM GOIN SUICIDE." threads. Quit moping around about it and do something. ~ Gabby

suicide

Posted By:
Ecstatic_Edi
Ecstatic_Edi
StarStarStarStarStar
Seriously, get a grip! Just because your life isn't PERFECT doesn't mean you have to kill yourself!!! Go to a guidance counselor, tell your parents. They might not listen but believe me they heard. And if they send you to boarding school, believe me, it will be killing them (not literally). If you do go to boarding school, it's a new beginning. Think about it, new friends, new reputation, new grades, new everything! So don't kill yourself. No one is perfect. Not your friends, not your parents, no one. So stop going to the EXTREME lengths and just see the silver lining. Personally I think killing yourself is totally stupid. You have a whole life ready for you, you don't have to end it so young. Stop dwelling on the bad things.

People Ask Me "Why Are You So Weird?"
I Never Know What To Say...
But Then I Realized...
Why Would I Be Like "This" When I Can Be Like "TTHHHIIISSS!!!!!!"?

suicide

Posted By:
money16man Lock
money16man
Star
Good! i hope u do commit suicide

suicide

Posted By:
crazycute2131_1212915 Lock
crazycute2131_1212915
StarStarStar
wow you are so funny

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Lockers or No Lockers?

Type Your Username With Your Eyes Closed.

Type Your Username With Your Eyes Closed.

Who like Pretty Little Liars

Wouldn't kids Facebook be great?

Do you judge teen mothers?

latest videos