Kw-logo-smaller

Dear Dish-It

Family Issues
Problems at home? Can’t seem to get along with your sibs? Get help now!

suicide

Posted By:
crazycute2131_1212915 Lock
crazycute2131_1212915
StarStarStar
you are so welcome hey sorry but you are too cute add me

suicide

Posted By:
Rainy Day
Rainy Day
StarStarStarStar
money16man: Wow. You are so charming. Not. o_o

suicide

Posted By:
sean4520 Lock
sean4520
StarStar

"alienspot5" wrote:

i have seriously been thinking about it i meen seriously. my life sucks. i feel alone in school my. iv heard my parents talk about sending me to bording school just to get rid of me. my freinds ignore me. my gf dumped me. im not sure if im just starving for attention or deppresed i feel really bad. ive tried giving every one hints about how i feel but they all just ignore me. iv also thought about the pain i my put my parents through if did but it feels like it is the only way to solve my problem. ive tried counceling but she only said to get over it and thats it. can somone please help im serious here i dont know what to do please.

Don't put it to your head It's tears dripping Down your head Don't pull the trigger dude don't shoot your self! I almost commited suicide and im 8!

suicide

Posted By:
Tiny Blue
Tiny Blue
StarStarStar
Your life must be so hard. I bet something positive will come to you soon. It may even change your life.

-Kyara #14

suicide

Posted By:
true2myself Lock
true2myself
StarStarStarStarStar
I felt the same way before. Try e-mailing a Samatarin. Google it. I stopped thinking that way then. Hope I helped!!!

Life is filled with jokes! Why don't you just take one?

suicide

Posted By:
Tonymcd
Tonymcd
StarStarStarStar

"alienspot5" wrote:

i have seriously been thinking about it i meen seriously. my life sucks. i feel alone in school my. iv heard my parents talk about sending me to bording school just to get rid of me. my freinds ignore me. my gf dumped me. im not sure if im just starving for attention or deppresed i feel really bad. ive tried giving every one hints about how i feel but they all just ignore me. iv also thought about the pain i my put my parents through if did but it feels like it is the only way to solve my problem. ive tried counceling but she only said to get over it and thats it. can somone please help im serious here i dont know what to do please.

Me too i think about running away though and making my life suck by myself and i could just waste away in time

suicide

Posted By:
sk8rdude128
sk8rdude128
StarStarStarStar
dude dont do it!you will be punished severely if you get caught trying,you probably couldnt go through with it,and if you could you would hate yourself in those last few minutes of life because you would never fulfill your dreams or get married or have kids or even just raise a pet.your counselor sounds like a bad name that i cant say on this website but you get the picture.just because ur gf dumped u doesnt mean u have 2 kill yourself.just think this thru

suicide

Posted By:
crushinhard
crushinhard
StarStarStarStar
I know this isn't helping, but I feel my life sucks,too.... Frown

suicide

Posted By:
izzythegreat
izzythegreat
StarStarStarStar
DON'T DO IT I FEEL ABOUT IT ALL THE TIME! ALL YOU ARE FEELING IS EMOTIONAL DISTRESS! DON'T DO IT DON'T DO IT DON'T DO IT DON'T DO IT !!!

My mom died 10 years ago.
And you don't know what you got until it's gone

Code Geass's CC

I'd sure hate to see you go
the sky is over
the sky is over us
-Serj T.

One Heart Stops, Another One Breaks.
- anti-abortion ad.

When I grow up, I want to be a Canadian!
-Me
(\__/) (\_(\
(='.'=) (=' :')
(")(") (,(')(')

bunniez will rule the world

suicide

Posted By:
Vampire lover and you know it_1268643 Lock
Vampire lover and you know it_1268643
StarStarStarStar
dude don't do it you have friends that care about you right here okay i lost a good friend to suicide. its not the way to go. go have fun with your life. nd don't say u don't have a life cuz ill come outta this computer and smack you. i thought i didn't have a life for 5 years. its not the way to go okay. i almost commited suicide but my friend climbed in my room on the 2nd floor just to tell me he loved me and if i died hed kill himself okay live your life to the fullest

Death isn't always the answer, yet the world enjoys it. Why is that so?

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

_thumb_100x100

We have all played the famous game Sudoku, now play it online with this Classic ...

latest forum posts

LAST 1 TO POST WINS ! ! :D

Do You Hate Justin Bieber?