Kw-logo-smaller

Dear Dish-It

Family Issues
Problems at home? Can’t seem to get along with your sibs? Get help now!

suicide

Posted By:
Vampire lover and you know it_1268643 Lock
Vampire lover and you know it_1268643
StarStarStarStar
dude don't do it. live your life to the fullest i tried 5 yrs ago and a friend saved me. he climbed up to my room on the 2nd floor just to tell me he loved me. he said if i killed myself hed die just to see me. you have friends here. heck send me a friend request. he loved me know he doesn't but he saved me from the worst mistake of my life. its a bigg mistake if you commit suicide

Death isn't always the answer, yet the world enjoys it. Why is that so?

suicide

Posted By:
Jazzaroolich
Jazzaroolich
StarStarStarStar
i've considered running away but i have no were to go. hmmm

I ♥ u.

Sometimes I Feel Ignored. I Overthink And Am Very Emotional.
But Im Not Perfect And No One Is So Thats Okay.

suicide

Posted By:
Jwordman
Jwordman
StarStar
I'm going to do it tomorrow some1 won't try to stop me cause no1 likes me so its time goodbye  Worried

CheetoYuSoStale Big Grin

suicide

Posted By:
SnowNaminaeVanity
SnowNaminaeVanity
Star
suicide isn't the answer I promise. My biological mother done things to me that are horrible but I learned to kill her with kindness just so she's hurt by what she done. Don't #### ######## it's not worth it if you need anything just message me BE STRONG

xoxoxo
-Snow

suicide

Posted By:
SnowNaminaeVanity
SnowNaminaeVanity
Star
it's truly not worth it I may not know you but, I CARE

xoxoxo
-Snow

suicide

Posted By:
earth707
earth707
StarStarStarStar
Don't do it. Trust me, you still have a long life ahead of you. Think of all the amazing things you'll never get to do, amazing people you'll never get to meet. If your girl friend dumped you, then tough on her. Just wait for the right one. If your parents are sending you to boarding school (which they probably won't smile) then it's not to get rid of you, boarding school is great. I used to go and it was the best time ever. I was devastated when I had to move house. DON'T do it, and live your life. smile

Make the right decision.

~earth707~

suicide

Posted By:
Cry_J
Cry_J
StarStarStarStar
Wow that sounds bad but nothing compaird to what my friends go threw.  Look  the way i see it "life will punch and kick you down hard but when you stand back up it can only gett better."  Keep liveing.  I can tell you there are people out there who care alot about you.  (even if you do not realize it)

You

Kill it with kindness

To the friends i have that reperesent this.

suicide

Posted By:
XxKittyLoverxX
XxKittyLoverxX
Star
My parents are divorced and I used to live with my mom, she was abusive and cruel, so were my sisters. I wanted to commit suicide because everyday my sisters called me fat, ugly, they told me I had no friends and anything else you could possibly think of. My mom didn't do anything when they would say that. I wanted to live with my dad so badly, I felt like a prisoner, because I couldn't escape. My mom said if I left she would kill herself, I was scared to death, I always hid in my room and cried while listening to my sisters talk crap about me while my mom just went along with them saying how I am a spoiled brat, I have no life, and etc. After my mom began getting worse and worse she got ##### and went up to this mans house on Christmas, she promised to actually do something with us this year, I was mad as I cold possibly be she stayed up there from about 5 pm to 3 am, once she finally came back that's when I finally gave up and exploded with my temper, I told her she was worthless, I told her she is abusive, and I told her she is not my mother and I told her you cannot replace this Christmas and how this will forever be in my memory, I went to my room and cried while my sisters were talking crap about me to her again.  This was later - she was outside with that same man talking about me bad again calling me a brat  to the man and how she hated me, I had no love in my heart left for my mother, she came in after that and I told her once again "how could she?" this was the night I went into my room and could not handle it anymore, I took a CD case my brother gave me (he was the only nice one) I broke the end of it off and cut my wrist with it. I kept it to myself... One night my mom got ##### and told me I was a *blank* over and over again she told me she would hurt me she tried running up to me before I slammed the door and called 911, I was sick of it, with the nervousness in my stomach I hung up right when the woman was saying 911 what's your -- I locked the door and my mom didn't get in until the morning .. About 2 weeks later that was when I exploded, my sister Jessica was calling me fat, ugly, and telling me I had no friends as usual, when my anger exploded, I got right up in her face pointed my middle finger out at her and said "shut your mouth now because you don't scare me, and guess what Jessica? I'm leaving RIGHT now to live with my dad so DON'T WORRY!" I couldn't help it and before I could even control myself I told my mom ###### you! I don't care if you commit suicide because I almost did because of YOU!" I told everyone to ##### themselves and began packing, my mom then cried but I had no love left for her I ignored it, the entire time I was packing Jessica gave me a dirty look, I would just smile back, then I laughed right next to Jessica saying "Wow this is funny how this all happened near New Years Eve!" I have so much more to tell about my life but I was trying to make a point don't commit suicide because I was brave and soon went to live with my dad. I go to a small public school now and am very happy Big Grin STAY STRONG.. And all I have to say to my sisters is "THANK YOU" And know what happened to them? The people I said I didn't have a good feeling about (my sisters friends) they soon got robbed and later found out it was them.. I told them so. YOU CAN MAKE IT I DID, AND I NOW LAUGH ABOUT IT, I GET HAPPY THINKING ABOUT THE MOMENT I STOOD UP FOR MYSELF! Big Grin

Don't give up good things happen.

suicide

Posted By:
srbija123_2385944 Lock
srbija123_2385944
StarStar
OK i was about 11 when i was going to commit suicide... my mom got murdered when i was 4 or 5 so i have no memorys og her but then i thought "why should i live anymore its useless" but then before i hung myself my phone rung and it was this guy from school and we talked and talked and i told him what i was going to do and he convinced me to stay alive he said " you are the most beautiful girl i have seen , my world will fall apart , will you ## ## ##########?# and i said yes! and to this day we are still dating!

O,--,O

suicide

Posted By:
CintaBear
CintaBear
StarStarStarStar
ok ok i am in the same situation and please dont do it..... 
my bf recently dumped me and i wanted to commity suicide but doing that there is no point life sucks time to time but its time u should live throught the pain

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Favorite song?

How do you know

Favorite song?

New Gurl

New Gurl

New Gurl

latest videos