Kw-logo-smaller

Dear Dish-It

Family Issues
Problems at home? Can’t seem to get along with your sibs? Get help now!

suicide

Posted By:
magsrock1023
magsrock1023
StarStarStarStar
Suicide is a permanet solution to a temporary problem... plz dont!!! ive tried... but then i started middle school and met a WHOLE new group of people who make me feel wanted

Zephyr Moon Walker
*Practicing Wiccan*

suicide

Posted By:
srbija123_2385944 Lock
srbija123_2385944
StarStar
well iALMOST I SAID ALMOST! Commited suicide because my mother was brutally murdered ... she was my life because i never met my dad ... he left us so the police tracked him down in L.A and know were as close as crossed legs!!! SO DONT DO IT!!! MY LOVE OF MY LIFE SAVED ME! SO DO NOT DO IT! PLZ PPL U CANT CHANGE IT !!! <3

O,--,O

suicide

Posted By:
knowbyfew
knowbyfew
Star
do not do this i repeat do not do this im sure your a great guy and your parents are bad i know how you feel

sad emo

suicide

Posted By:
OceanAvenue.
OceanAvenue.
StarStarStarStar
why are people still commenting on this it was seven years ago he's either done it or not and is much better now

suicide

Posted By:
Authoritarian Lock
Authoritarian
StarStarStarStarStar

"OceanAvenue." wrote:

why are people still commenting on this it was seven years ago he's either done it or not and is much better now

suicide general

:^)

suicide

Posted By:
cajuncutie12
cajuncutie12
StarStarStarStar
I see you've been through a lot, but the last thing you should do is commit suicide.

"Time heals all wounds." Things will get better in time. Trust me. You've been put in some really bad situations, but as time goes on those situations are gonna change. And for the better.

#atyourservice
roll the bones

suicide

Posted By:
aqualina
aqualina
StarStarStarStar
No committing suicide please its just a problem now but when u grow up itll be a joke

WE ARE UNIQUE
Someone hate you because you are better than her
You are the best smile

suicide

Posted By:
-Little Mermaid;
-Little Mermaid;
StarStar
I'm not the best motivational speaker but, just keep it together and find an adult you trust to talk to. Please, you are loved and we do not want anyone committing suicide or having talk of it on kidzworld.
Stay Strong <3

A Smile Is The Best Thing A Girl Can Wear-- Alli Simpson

suicide

Posted By:
artsy1235
artsy1235
StarStar
Here's what you do walk up to your friends and tell them your lonely and ask to play with them. Really a girlfriend your 6 years old wait until your like 15/16 to get a girlfriend. Don't feel bad about yourself because you think your life sucks your still young be free BYE. Wink

Roses are red
Violets are blue
People are black and
Pleople are white

suicide

Posted By:
kaboodleboo
kaboodleboo
StarStarStarStar
dont you have a future ahead of you, you can  out in four years or less,  know what its like trust me! and  btw your by urself but your not alone.  and dont turn to drinkin and  stuff, it just adds on. 

i got   a jar of dirt

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

LAST 1 TO POST WINS ! ! :D

periods!!!! (GIRLS ONLY)

How to take notes in school.

latest videos