Kw-logo-smaller

Dear Dish-It

Family Issues
Problems at home? Can’t seem to get along with your sibs? Get help now!

suicide

Posted By:
Joanne0912
Joanne0912
StarStar
I did suicide, I have a giant scab on my wrist D:

No matter how much trouble your in,
God's always there.

suicide

Posted By:
Cry_J
Cry_J
StarStarStarStar

"Joanne0912" wrote:

you cant "do suicide" and still be liveing.  Comiting suisude is compleatly getting rid of yourself.
as for this thread just dont try it. People care about you even if you cant see it.

You

Kill it with kindness

To the friends i have that reperesent this.

suicide

Posted By:
magsrock1023
magsrock1023
StarStarStarStar

"Cry_J" wrote:

"Joanne0912" wrote:

you cant "do suicide" and still be liveing.  Comiting suisude is compleatly getting rid of yourself.
as for this thread just dont try it. People care about you even if you cant see it.
This is so true. I have a pretty messed up life, but I have people who care about me and love me. Just remember when you feel unloved, I love you smile<3 

Zephyr Moon Walker
*Practicing Wiccan*

suicide

Posted By:
Mustache_Kitten_Swag
Mustache_Kitten_Swag
StarStarStar
As for this thread, it's very sad. Just don't go for it. It's something a psychopath would do... Not that I'm calling you one, but really, people love you. I've had a recent death of my BFFFFFFFFFF'S grandfather, as for he was so nice to me, he's gone. Now for you, I'd cry every day, someone less in the world, a good person. I'm being bullied, but that's no reason to commit suicide. I'm fine, I have ADORING crowds of boys that wanna play that Yu-Gi-Oh with me, a loving caring BFF, a adoring family, and so much more. Join a music club, movie club, drama club, WHATEVER! Get this suicide thing outta ya head. One time I had a panic attack about that In the middle of the night, called my mom, I was crying hysterically and It felt like I was on a major sugar buzz, shaking like a hobo in a penguin ocean in Antartica! So don't worry about it.

Mustacheieieie Kitten

Cats? Mustaches? Swag? I'm not a directioner, but i'm a mustachioner! (; . (; THIS PANDA WILL ROCK YOUR WORLD! ( not exactly, he's that lame kind of panda ) LOLI know I have flaws. Everyone has flaws, some more than others.

Me, well, I have more flaws than I would be able to count, but you want to know somet

suicide

Posted By:
xXMCJXx Lock
xXMCJXx
StarStarStarStarStar
Both my grandmothers, few of my cousins, one of my friends, and a few of my friend's friends I knew committed. I've also seen a person do it.
It's a pretty 'normal' subject to me. 
Yeah, suicide sucks.

suicide

Posted By:
Mustache_Kitten_Swag
Mustache_Kitten_Swag
StarStarStar
My BFF wanted to die when her grandfather died.... Thank god she didn't commit.

Mustacheieieie Kitten

Cats? Mustaches? Swag? I'm not a directioner, but i'm a mustachioner! (; . (; THIS PANDA WILL ROCK YOUR WORLD! ( not exactly, he's that lame kind of panda ) LOLI know I have flaws. Everyone has flaws, some more than others.

Me, well, I have more flaws than I would be able to count, but you want to know somet

suicide

Posted By:
Joshoo
Joshoo
Star
Well spoken  Love

suicide

Posted By:
tycotickles Lock
tycotickles
StarStarStarStarStar
who bumped a 7 year post?

FITE MAI IRL

suicide

Posted By:
Bloodybear
Bloodybear
StarStarStarStar
OMG..dont!

lululu
dont wake me up ,_, dont wanna school

bloody hell
buddy help~

suicide

Posted By:
brynnybee
brynnybee
StarStar
well i have thought of that many times but its not worth it for one dating at 14 is kinda stupid u should wait till u can drive and you have a great life ahead of you and if you need to talk about it try talking to your parents to work it out now i know im writing this 8 years later so leave a comment to me well friend me and tell me how your feeling now

waiting for something good to happen......

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Loom Band tutorials

what you like most about ur school ?

First word that comes to mind?

Give me the color of ur Shirt now:)

What's your favorite song?

speak about the above user

latest videos