Kw-logo-smaller

Dear Dish-It

Family Issues
Problems at home? Can’t seem to get along with your sibs? Get help now!

suicide

Posted By:
tinkpink-l Lock
tinkpink-l
StarStarStarStar
Yeah sure i will add you right now..thx! you are to

EYE-ELLE-OHH-VEE-EEE-WHY-OHH-YOU [i.L.O.V.E. you]

My AWESOME friends:
HollisterGurl_13
Koconut-Chik
ALL BOYS LOVE ME
Shriner
puglover93
*if someone keeps getting stuck in your head maybe its because there suppose to be there*
*how can i tell you i love you when i love you more then words can say?*

suicide

Posted By:
evilgothchick666 Lock
evilgothchick666
StarStarStar
YAY and my names Marleah just to let you know

suicide

Posted By:
tinkpink-l Lock
tinkpink-l
StarStarStarStar
cool!
i like that name!
my name is mattie
hey, just wondering do u think you will ever change your mind about the whole scuicide thing?

My AWESOME friends:
HollisterGurl_13
Koconut-Chik
ALL BOYS LOVE ME
Shriner
puglover93
*if someone keeps getting stuck in your head maybe its because there suppose to be there*

suicide

Posted By:
evilgothchick666 Lock
evilgothchick666
StarStarStar
I don''t know I might.
Nice name.

suicide

Posted By:
tinkpink-l Lock
tinkpink-l
StarStarStarStar
thx

My AWESOME friends:
HollisterGurl_13
Koconut-Chik
ALL BOYS LOVE ME
Shriner
puglover93

suicide

Posted By:
evilgothchick666 Lock
evilgothchick666
StarStarStar
=D your welcome

suicide

Posted By:
tinkpink-l Lock
tinkpink-l
StarStarStarStar
=)

My AWESOME friends:
HollisterGurl_13
Koconut-Chik
ALL BOYS LOVE ME
Shriner
puglover93

suicide

Posted By:
LRaguette Lock
LRaguette
Star
Man, read this ok? It is a true story from a Chicken Soup book.

xxxx align=''center''>Always Return Your Phone Calls

Angela knew that Charlotte, her best friend, was having a rough time. Charlotte was moody and depressed. She was withdrawn around everyone except for Angela. She instigated arguments with her mom and had violent confrontations with her sister. Most of all, Charlotte's bleak and desperate poetry worried Angela.
No one was on particularly good speaking terms with Charlotte that summer. For most of her friends, Charlotte had become too difficult. They had not interest in hanging out with someone who was so bleak and in so much pain. Their attempts to "be a friend" were met with angry accusations or depressed indifference.
Angela was the only one who could reach her. Although she would have liked to be outside, Angela spent most of her time inside with her troubled friend. Then a day came when Angela had to move. She was just across town, but Charlotte would no longer be her neighbor, and they would be spending far less time together.
The first day in her new neighborhood, out playing with her new neighbors, Angela wondered how Charlotte was doing. When she got home, shortly before twilight, her mother told her Charlotte had called.
Angela went to the phone to return the call. No answer. She left a message on Charlotte's machine. "Hi Charlotte, it's Angela. Call me back."
About half an hour later Charlotte called. "Angela, I have to tell you something. When you called, I was in the basement. I had a gun to my head. I was about to kill myself, but then I heard your voice on the machine upstairs."
Angela collapsed into her chair.
"When I heard your voice I realized someone loves me, and I am so lucky that it is you. I'm going to get help, because I love you too."
Charlotte hung up the phone. Angela went right over to Charlotte's house, and they sat on the porch swing and cried.

xxxx align=''right''>Anonymous

smile ~Lauren~ smile

suicide

Posted By:
shortnswe-l Lock
shortnswe-l
StarStarStarStar
Plez don''t do it. Just hang in there. Trust me something good is going to happen. Good things always happen to people who hang in there and have a tough life. You might get famous or something good like that. Then all your friends will be like i should have paid attention to him. Then you''ll be like yes now u feel my pain. Hope I helped. You wil bounce from this. Im your friend. Im here to help. BYE!

_______________________________________________________________________________________

*shortnswe*

14 and a girl =]

Girls--------------
-----------are like apples------
-------on trees. The best ones-----
-----are at the top of the tree.-----
---The boys dont want to reach---
--for the good ones because they--
-r afraid of falling and getting hurt.-
-Instead, they get the rotten apples-
from the ground that arent as good,
but easy. So the apples up top think
something wrong w/ them when in
-reality they''re amazing. They just--
---have to wait for the right boy to
---- come along, the one who''s-
----------- brave enough to-----
---------------climb all---------
---------------the way--------
--------------to the top--------
-------------of the tree.---------

EVER SiNCE i MET YOU

NOBODY ELSE IS EVEN WORTH THINKING ABOUT..<3

LIVE life to the fullest
LAUGH til your sides hurt
L

suicide

Posted By:
iaminlove-l Lock
iaminlove-l
StarStarStar
hunny, I have tried to already and trust me you don''t want to go through that. even though I don''t know you. You can talk to me. I understand about your parents because my sister and I put my parents through almost everything in the book. I have a lot of stress too. But since I been through it I want to be here for others who think they should do it too. If your friends are turning their backs on you than they are not true friends and its time to get news ones. Girlfriends come and go, but you will always get other one. What I learned is don''t worry about what other think and don''t let other bring you down. You can''t let no girl or friends make you think you are unworthly to be on this earth. You have to look at the good times and not the bad times leave them in the past. Look forward to the future because once you get out of school you are not even going to worry about what happen back them. Some friends will stick together but mostly likely they were split up.

Like I said even though I don''t know you. You can still talk to me about anything I am here to listen and help out

Oh yeah by the way my name is Emily.

Love your girl

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

What Color is Your Hair?

Friends

What is wrong with today's music?

Should Kids At The Age 10 Be Aloud To Go O...

Going Under- by Evanescence

Should Kids At The Age 10 Be Aloud To Go O...

latest videos