Kw-logo-smaller

Dear Dish-It

Family Issues
Problems at home? Can’t seem to get along with your sibs? Get help now!

suicide

Posted By:
bobstail_491424 Lock
bobstail_491424
StarStarStarStar
if you want a girl friend then i am here oh and i am 10 i live in Missouri

suicide

Posted By:
firechick1234 Lock
firechick1234
StarStar
hey dont do it. nobodys life is that bad. everybody has there bad times in life but youll get through it. ask ur parents if they do want to send u to bording school u probably misheard them dont do it!!!!!!!!

suicide

Posted By:
Daniel10
Daniel10
StarStar

Please don''t do it. If your really feeling that bad about living. Go tell a adult and ask for help. Or go to your parents tell them how u feeling about them sending u away. There are other people in this world that are going through much worst than what your going through. So think before u do something stupid like that. There''s more to life than killing yourself. Join a sport or club, make friends. Try not to think about the bad things in life and look at what u have. Just think about what I said. If u believe in God remember this he loves YOU so much he wouldn''t want u to end your life. He has a plan for each and every one of us. Just wait a while your time will come and things will change. Life will seem alot better. Just hold in there

suicide

Posted By:
Lilwilly1 Lock
Lilwilly1
StarStarStar
A true story from the bottom of my heart.

One of my friends, went to the same school as me, was the "weird kid" thought no one liked him, and no one cared, he fought with his parents, thought his life sucked, It really didn''t, he thought it did though. He hung himself from his balcony, thinking no one would even notice he was gone. At his funeral, ALL 2300 of our peers from the school, and from other schools, came to his funeral, his death saddened the entire school to a point where two girls that had a crush on him, he didn''t know them, hung themselves as well. You never know how wanted or how many people care about you so live for them.

Don''t kill yourself, it would be a loss for the world.

This true story really happened, dont make a repeat.

_-*Will*-_

"Jealousy thrives within the hearts of men, but a righteous will can overcome it." -Shakespeare

"A single death is a tragedy, a million deaths is a statistic."
-Joseph Stalin

"Blessed is he who has learned to laugh at himself, for he shall never cease to be entertained."
-John Powell

suicide

Posted By:
LiZaRoX_1002858 Lock
LiZaRoX_1002858
Star
Ok, first of all DONT DO IT.

Wind Element is right, I agree with them on their advice to you. This is NOT the way to go. U do have friends. Look at all the people who are tellin you not to do it! If they didnt care about u then wudnt care what you do! You have your whole life ahead of u! Things cud be a lot worse. As for ur parents, i think u heard them wrong. U shud sit down and talk to them about what u heard. If u need to talk just reply to this.

suicide

Posted By:
whitecloud118_987247 Lock
whitecloud118_987247
StarStarStarStar
Suicide is NOT an option. Not even one atom close.
Second, if your counselor said to get over it she needs to be retrained.
Anyway, what good will robbing yourself of the gift of life do?
Think of all the things you will never experience if you end your life:
-I don''t know how old you are, but any of the following that HAVEN''T happened: 13th birthday, 16th birthday(which does mean something to guys too), 18th birthday, college, graduation, marriage, and a lot more.

Talk to your teachers, or even your parents(I know they may seem evil but it might help anyway if you say you overheard them)
You could call one of those children''s/teen''s hotlines.
Besides, one day you may end up as a famous doctor/author/artist/etc. and everyone else you went to school with will be working overtime at McDonalds.

=)(= =)(= =)(= =)(= =)(= =)(= =)(= =)(= =)(= {o.0}=)(= =)(= =)(= =)(= =)(= =)(= =)(= =)(= =)(=
A Few Things To Know About Me:
-I''m crazy. Yah, I admit it.
-I have tons of willpower.
-I like to argue sometimes. So what? Sue me.
-I love smileys.
-I love my enter button.
And that''s why I''m awesome.

"If you''re being made fun of, chances are you''re probably doing something right."
-Amy Lee.

"Everybody''s hurt somebody before,everybody''s been hurt by somebody before"
-Good Charlotte, Victims of Love

"If falling for you is crazy, then I''m going out of my mind"
-Hedley, For The Nights I Can''t Remember

suicide

Posted By:
2cute4u_9
2cute4u_9
StarStarStar

i think suicide is just stupid. to kill yourself?? i mean come ON get over it.

2cute4u_9
~~i hate it when you tell me you love me. i hate the way you smile at me. i hate the way you kiss me.

but i love you.

suicide

Posted By:
PrincessTyanna77
PrincessTyanna77
StarStarStar
dude here is wat u can do its easy if u feel alone make some friends .and ur parents tell them straight up that u aint goin to boarding school and that u have a say in that .. if yo friends ignore u tell them wat is up with them and tell them if they aint gonna be a friend forget them and make new ones .. your gf dumped you so go flirt with some other girl at the mall or wateva its as easy as that bro hope ya life gets beta

-

Tyanna

~!~!~!~!!~~!~! ~!~!~!~!~!~!!!How long has it been since i''ve not seen you do you remember me will you look ther same .. somtimes i wonder and think about the times we have spent together ..... I MISS YOU

suicide

Posted By:
chocoholic-girl
chocoholic-girl
StarStarStar
Daniel10 is right, listen to himp

I am that person that you threw away
i am that person you bullied everyday
i am that person who hated my school
Now i am so happy, that i love you!

suicide

Posted By:
LauraLynn14 Lock
LauraLynn14
Star
hey. im really sorry about that, and believe me, i know EXACTLY how you feel. i have even cut myself before but it didnt help at all and when my parents saw, they yelled at me. maybe you could write how you feel. i write poetry and it makes me feel alot better. when i get P.O.ed, i just run as fast as i can and that helps. i would give you my email, but idk if i can on this site...or my phone number...but please dont kill yourself. i would cry, even though i probably dont know you, but i would for real cry. nobody deserves to die (with the exception of killers) but still, even though it seems like nobody loves you, they do. i promise you, there is someone who cares about you. and hey, you might get a new girl who is better then your last one. breakups are hard. i know that but hurting yourself wont make you happy. have you heard that song: your guardian angel by red jumpsuit apparatus? if you havent, look it up. go ahead and talk to me if you want, but if you dont, its okay, i''ll live lol 

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

_thumb_100x100

We have all played the famous game Sudoku, now play it online with this Classic ...

latest forum posts

The Banning Game

The Banning Game

The Banning Game

The Banning Game

The Banning Game

The Banning Game