Kw-halloween-logo-small

Dear Dish-It

Family Issues
Problems at home? Can’t seem to get along with your sibs? Get help now!

suicide

Posted By:
roxieonline247 Lock
roxieonline247
StarStarStarStar
Try tallking to your parents about it and if they ignore you then THEY  are the worng ones not you.

suicide

Posted By:
roxieonline247 Lock
roxieonline247
StarStarStarStar
By the way my brother almost commited suicide like 50 times and guess what he ended up in a mental hospital SO DONT!!!!You still have lots more life ahead of you.Unless you WANT to be in a  mental hospital you know it took like forever for my brother to get out of it and now he cant even go to school.

suicide

Posted By:
skatergirl450
skatergirl450
StarStar
don''t commit sucide it is just stupid you might hate your life but it is a gift from god and you should respect that if you do that anyway you''ll just go to hell a worse life than you already have

suicide

Posted By:
NejisAngel2
NejisAngel2
StarStar
Thats sad but pysco.Cause I wouldn''t KILL myself because life sucks.I mean when you get out of the house you''ll be free.Go to Ben and Jerry''s all the time.The mall zumiez.Even you could go out of town..And besides you will make new friends as you grow up......I have a point.So don''t be Emo and kill yourself.

Its Tenten(Aka Nejis GF)

suicide

Posted By:
HockeyChick21_1086590 Lock
HockeyChick21_1086590
Star
No no o no no no no no no no no no! DONT!! It Is Just Wrong!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

suicide

Posted By:
lilyhannah
lilyhannah
StarStarStarStar
You should talk to your parents about how you feel. I am not a teenager yet, but I  have heard that in those years you feel depressed alone and that stuff. Talk to your parents, and if your parents do feel that way about you, you have to go to family counseling. Seriously

XxXxX♥Brianna♥XxXxX

suicide

Posted By:
cutie_piejojo-l Lock
cutie_piejojo-l
Star
wel i no u posted this lik 3 years ago but i hope u didnt and dont commit suicide! welll what i think you should do is tht u should ask your parents why they want to send you too bording school! and thn u should start changing those reasons the other way around! and if ur friends dont talk to u than you should find NEW and BETTER friends! the ones that understands your situations! but since ur 14 u should want to saty a live! and u should talk to ur parents about it!

~I

suicide

Posted By:
Kateeeee4 Lock
Kateeeee4
StarStar

u should tell ur parents how u r feeling

kateeeee4

suicide

Posted By:
Key_To_Our_Hearts Lock
Key_To_Our_Hearts
Star
you know what? i''m only 12 and a half, and i almost commited suicide. but you wanna know what stoppd me? its a SIN! murder is a sin, and suicide is technically murdering somebody. please live your live and you will die when God says its right. then you will go to heaven Smile Nose

suicide

Posted By:
hp411 Lock
hp411
StarStarStar
whywould any one want to kill themselfs look your not alone but come on you cound,t do that

"live life like you don't want the priest to lie at your funeral

look at socity today look at the lemmings you call your peers their normal me i'm weird which now are you again?

you call me a freak, talk to me again when i'm your boss

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

How Would You Describe You Personality Wit...

ThE WoRd GaMe

Pixeled has returned. But not forever???

Its a never ending game!

LAST 1 TO POST WINS ! ! :D

Give me the color of ur Shirt now:)

latest videos