Kw-logo-smaller

Dear Dish-It

Family Issues
Problems at home? Can’t seem to get along with your sibs? Get help now!

suicide

Posted By:
Sativa14
Sativa14
Star
Suicide. A word most people take as a joke. It's serious. I tried to commit suicide once and my friends found out and told after that I kinda started to feel loved and not wanna die, but lately every ones been so mean and everything is is going wrong. I sleep on an old couch mattress. That lays on the dinning room floor ... in front of my dresser. I have one drawer with clothes in it. I own 3 pairs of school pants. I wonder if people notice I have a really small wardrobe.? They probably make fun of me for it "Poor girl " "dirty " Stupid names. Right now my parents are broke 6 people live in a little 2 bedroom apartment with a big dog that's not suppose to be there at all. And now today my grandma gets a letter saying how we have 3 days to move out. We barely have any food. And now no place to go. Would suicide fix this and make my worries go away.?  Worried

suicide

Posted By:
RedHead29
RedHead29
Star

"alienspot5-l" wrote:

i have seriously been thinking about it i meen seriously. my life sucks. i feel alone in school my. iv heard my parents talk about sending me to bording school just to get rid of me. my freinds ignore me. my gf dumped me. im not sure if im just starving for attention or deppresed i feel really bad. ive tried giving every one hints about how i feel but they all just ignore me. iv also thought about the pain i my put my parents through if did but it feels like it is the only way to solve my problem. ive tried counceling but she only said to get over it and thats it. can somone please help im serious here i dont know what to do please.

Im sorry if my words upset you here dude, but this is the only way I can get it through;

No way, idiot! Don't be so stupid! Just think, there's your whole life ahead of you! All the people that care about you will be devastated!  

YLAF (Young loving and free)

suicide

Posted By:
aRealone98
aRealone98
Star
the only advice i could really give you is  there is always someone who has it way worst than you so you need to look at ur life and see if it is that horrible enough for you to just end it  and suicide isnt funny its a serious thing and its never the answer  just take it a day at a time .. 

- Rayman

suicide

Posted By:
x__emma__x Lock
x__emma__x
Star
Nooo mate dont u will get through it suicide is for weak 

suicide

Posted By:
shanethegirl
shanethegirl
Star
I felt like that also. To anyone reading! All I needed was my best friend to give me a reaility check. It stung but... I don't know about this guys sitution well but my friend told me I was just looking for attention un conceiously. I didn't mean to but I did it.

Shane Out

suicide

Posted By:
not-perfect
not-perfect
StarStar

"x__emma__x" wrote:

Nooo mate dont u will get through it suicide is for weak 

Yes^^
dontt do it get help

EMMA XX
Danceeee not edited

1 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 17 Next →

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

We the Kidz

Kidzworld is the most boring site ! HATE IT !

latest videos