Kw-logo-smaller

Dear Dish-It

Family Issues
Problems at home? Can’t seem to get along with your sibs? Get help now!

mom

Posted By:
hamster_girl-l Lock
hamster_girl-l
StarStarStar
my mom is a smoker and i am sad cuz she quit and i really thought she would and she started up again and now i and a little depressed and mad........

I am an Avril fan and i am not changin''!
i want a baby lol

mom

Posted By:
slayer121212-l Lock
slayer121212-l
StarStarStar
my mom smokes to and stepdad. ive tried throughing them away,hiding them and oother stuff but she ends up buying more. she has stopped smoking around more and ive been trying to get her to stop since i was 7 but try to talk to her about it. tell her ur concerned for her health and explain to her u dont want her dieing young to lung cance.just tell her ur concerns for hers and ur health cuz u can get secondhand smoking if shes aroud u.HOPE THIS HELPS

be nice to me or i''ll slay you

jk

if u wanna be my friend just meet me on the chat

i dont have many friends on here cuz im kinda new

i cheer and im the spotter and also do the stunts,
play basketball and like the raiders,footballs fun with friends and lacrosse is another great sport besides to
swimming,i also belly dance and be part of in plays

im 5''4,100 pounds, skinny,brown hair natural blonde highlights,hazel eyes and can also be mood changing, hair comes 3 inches past shoulders,

i am really nice,funny,smart,my name on chat is cutie13,

im in shape,love music,movies,books,dance,act and of course the internet

thats me for ya if u wanted to know anything

----FAVE BANDS/SINGERS ARE----
1.FALL OUT BOYS/2.JESSE MCCARTNEY/3.SIMPLE PLAN/4.RED HOT CHILI PEPPERS/5.WHITE STRIPS/6.GOOD CHAROLETTE/7.3 DAYS GRACE/8.HILARY DUFF/9.LINDSAY LOHAN/10.50 CENT/11.PCD''S/12.CIARA------
I ALSO HAVE MANY MORE BUT HERES A FEW 4 Y

mom

Posted By:
hamster_girl-l Lock
hamster_girl-l
StarStarStar
i try it dont work my dad gives them to her i get sad and i dunno what to do but thanks anyways

I am an Avril fan and i am not changin''!
i want a baby lol

mom

Posted By:
-Wind Element--l Lock
-Wind Element--l
StarStarStarStar
That happened to my cousin's mom. Almost everyone in my family xuncles and aunts) smoked. Some of them went to this program to quit smoking. She eventually quit. But she started again. I'm sorry but you can't really do anything about it. You could talk to her about it and tell her how you feel about her smokingx for example you could tell her what are the consequences of smoking. If she hasn't gone to one of those programs, tell her to go to one. Those programs really help, like 4 of my uncles and aunts went and ALL of them quit and they haven't smoked ever since!. I hope I helped, and I hope your mom quits.

mom

Posted By:
cuddlycute9 Lock
cuddlycute9
StarStarStarStar
Did you tell her how you feel?

-----------------
Hiya!

I have...

n/o/t/h/i/n/g

to say...

~Me~

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

FAV SUBJECTS

Lets all lie!

TYPE THE FIRST ALPHABET YOU SEE ON KEYBOARD!

Its a never ending game!

ThE WoRd GaMe

FAV SUBJECTS

latest videos