Kw-halloween-logo-small

Dear Dish-It

Family Issues
Problems at home? Can’t seem to get along with your sibs? Get help now!

Kill Me, Please!!!

Posted By:
sweetkinl-l Lock
sweetkinl-l
Star
I hate my life right now because When ever me, my cousin, and my family go to a dance our moms wont even let us walk to the restrooms without their supervision, and I hate that because they dont even trust us! And they told my parents that I was being crazy with guys wich was a lie,and all of a sudden they say I cant have a boyfriend till I am 18 or 20 years old!! That age is way too old, for me. I hate this because they are starting to be way too strict, and only with me, cause they dont even care what my 14 yearold brother does or goes! Help me what should I do?

P.S What should I do????
Help me!!!!

*Manie*

Kill Me, Please!!!

Posted By:
hatlady117 Lock
hatlady117
StarStarStarStar
what is your age?

cTr cTr cTr cTr cTr cTr cTr cTr cTr cTr cTr cTr cTr cTr

"7 Days without Jesus makes one weak."

92% of girls would die if Zac Efron said it wasn''t cool to breathe.the other 8% of girls would be left on the floor laughing their heads off. Post this on your siggy if you would be 1 out of that 8% laughing.

Kill Me, Please!!!

Posted By:
-Wind Element--l Lock
-Wind Element--l
StarStarStarStar
That''s something you should be happy about. They are protecting you because they love you! I know, I know, you have heard so many people say this but it''s true. According to your profile you''re 13, you''re still a kid. If you start showing responsability [doing your homework, respecting your parents'' rules, etc] they''ll start thinking: "Hey she IS responsible, isn''t she? I think she will be able to take more responsability." And when they give you more freedom you have more responsability, remember that. But they are doing this because they love you and they don''t think you are mature, or responsible enough to do some things. The first step to resolving this problem is respecting you parents'' rules, that way they''ll know how mature you are. Do you think nagging and throwing a tantrum is a way of showing maturity, I don''t think so lol. I''m not saying you do this though. Many teenagers and kids get into drugs, smoking, alcohol, and other terrible things because their parents are giving them too much freedom when they can''t handle it. Your parents are doing a great job, they''ll give you more freedom when your older, trust me, they gave me more freedom as I got older Tongue Out Good luck and DONT HATE YOUR LIFE! Tongue Out

Kill Me, Please!!!

Posted By:
axelandra21494 Lock
axelandra21494
StarStarStarStar
well, first of all, don't say 'kill me, please' because suicide is a really serious issue...

second of all, show your mom that you really are responsible. do extra cho-res, help with younger family/friends. do something to show that you are a really great girl who is ready to date. but you need to remember...you shouldn't go 'crazy with guys'...if that's what's happening. you can go on a date. but don't name a person your 'boyfriend' right away. make sure your 'boyfriend' is someone really special to you...at that time. hope i helped...

~~~~Alex~~~~

~If Abercrombie and Fitch said it wasn''t cool to breathe anymore, ninety-two percent of people would believe it. If you''re one of the eight percent that would laugh, put this in your sig.
~If all of the GreenDay band jumped off of a cliff, most of the world would do the same thing. If you would rather keep your life, put this in your sig. *not trying to ''diss'' GreenDay, i''m just not obsessed with them like some people*

I like cheese!!!
And nice people!!
And God!!!!!
And cheese!!!

Cause I''m cool like that!
XD
~~~Mean People Suck! *hehehe, sorry*
~~~~~I have friends! *I think, not quite sure actually*
~~~~~~~I like using dot, dot, dots...see?...they''re fun...hehehe... Smile Nose
~~~~~~~~~Please don''t try to confuse me, i can do that on my own, thank you!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~I LOVE DEGRASSI!!!!!! *Ellie rules!!*
~~~~~~~~~~~Don''t interrupt me, i''m being oblivious to the world right now.
~~~~~~~~~The Red Sox rock my Sox!
~

Kill Me, Please!!!

Posted By:
Auby Chick Lock
Auby Chick
StarStarStarStarStar
Date: 10/25/2005 3:43:21 PM
Author:
well, first of all, don''t say ''kill me, please'' because suicide is a really serious issue...

second of all, show your mom that you really are responsible. do extra cho-res, help with younger family/friends. do something to show that you are a really great girl who is ready to date. but you need to remember...you shouldn''t go ''crazy with guys''...if that''s what''s happening. you can go on a date. but don''t name a person your ''boyfriend'' right away. make sure your ''boy friend'' is someone really specail to you...at that time. hope i helped...
I''ve thought about suicid.

!@#$%^&*()Yes.......this is my SIGNATURE. Not SIGGY or SIGGIE. Need to go back to 2nd grade do we?
Anyways.....Auby Chick loves you SO much.....if you''re my favorite. WHICH NONE OF YOU ARE. Sorry.
If tomorrow is what you dread, what is there to be hopeful for?
"No Jesus, no peace. Know Jesus, know peace.

Kill Me, Please!!!

Posted By:
axelandra21494 Lock
axelandra21494
StarStarStarStar
exactly, suicide is a serious thing, it''s not something you just randomly say when you are SAD!!

another thing that gets to me is when someone says they are depressed.

depression is when you are permanently upset. it''s not something you have control over...it''s your body...

sadness is something you DO have control over. if you scrape your knee, you are sad. having your mom kiss it will make it all better. that doesn''t work with depression.

there is a difference between the two. people really need to realize that.

~~~~Alex~~~~

~If Abercrombie and Fitch said it wasn''t cool to breathe anymore, ninety-two percent of people would believe it. If you''re one of the eight percent that would laugh, put this in your sig.
~If all of the GreenDay band jumped off of a cliff, most of the world would do the same thing. If you would rather keep your life, put this in your sig. *not trying to ''diss'' GreenDay, i''m just not obsessed with them like some people*

I like cheese!!!
And nice people!!
And God!!!!!
And cheese!!!

XD
~

Kill Me, Please!!!

Posted By:
sweetkinl-l Lock
sweetkinl-l
Star
Date: 10/25/2005 2:33:26 PM
Author:
what is your age?

ok, my age is 13, but thats only one year younger than my brother.

*Manie*

Kill Me, Please!!!

Posted By:
axelandra21494 Lock
axelandra21494
StarStarStarStar
oh, sorry if i sounded harsh. it just kind of bothers me a little when people say that.

~~~~Alex~~~~

I like cheese!!!
And nice people!!
And God!!!!!
And cheese!!!

XD
~

Kill Me, Please!!!

Posted By:
VasselDragon Lock
VasselDragon
StarStarStar
Um, sometimes parents are just over-zealous on the punishing, and sometimes they are gullible [as in your case] and sometimes they are the best! [Like mine].
So, don''t kill yourself over your parents, they are just TRYING [note that they are probably just gullible] to help.

~*-~*-~*-~*- ~*-~*-~*-~*-~*-~*-

PFC. Myers reporting as ordered.

Kill Me, Please!!!

Posted By:
Koconut-Chik Lock
Koconut-Chik
StarStarStar
i agree but hey explainto ya parentz the situation

+*+*Jamie Elizabeth*+*+
I Have Friends
Who Have Friends
Who Have Friends
That Are My Friends
But In The End
Life Crumbles

← Previous 1

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

How Would You Describe You Personality Wit...

Brave or Tangled?

Brave or Tangled?

Black Veil Brides

Black Veil Brides

Cute ;-)

latest videos