Kw-logo-smaller

Dear Dish-It

Family Issues
Problems at home? Can’t seem to get along with your sibs? Get help now!

i wanna go home

Posted By:
muztluvjoelnbenji Lock
muztluvjoelnbenji
StarStarStar
i like just moved to a new state and I hate it. I''m really popular at my new school and i have a great b/f but my parents don''t understand that this will never be home. I wanna go 2 my real home.

-----------------------------
I''m a little Emo kid
u offerd me the world but I WON''T except
Here is where u r .
There is where u want 2 be .
can''t get there from here.

Qoute ByxOG

Some1 i know once said "don''t be afraid of what you are be afraid of what you could become"
Me I''ll drum till the nite''s out and the new day has dawned.
"I Just Wanna LIve" *Good Charlotte*
If Acrombie And Fitch said not 2 breath I''m one of the 8% who wouldn''t listen.If u r one of the 8% who wouldn''t listen then put this in your sig.
I''m just a story waiting to be discoverd.

i wanna go home

Posted By:
bunny102 Lock
bunny102
StarStarStar
HI
i feel soo sorry u feel like that but the only advice i can give you is try to agust i no it might seem like a really hard thing to do but if u can say to your mom or dad xwhoever u can talk to best )
and tell them how u feel but think this is your new home homesick is a big problem and if i feel homesick i go home but i no u carnt so all i can say is try and stay strong and jst think i can get thorugh this
p.s u are lucky u even have a home a mean like in africa or kenya some of them have to homes at all so u r extremly lucky
love *Xxemma*xX
hope i helped stay stronge smile

hiyall smile
is love just a dream?

listen to your heart when hes calling for you!
im so in love with you boy

Some where theres someone who dreams of your smile, and finds in your presence that life is worth while, so when you are lonely, remember its true. Somebody somewhere is thinking of you.
xcopywrited so dont steal)
its illegal lol
!xLATERx!

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

_thumb_100x100

We have all played the famous game Sudoku, now play it online with this Classic ...

latest forum posts

Crimson Tide

FOOTBALL FTW!

What's more comfortable: jeans (yes) or le...

Which new style is going right now?

FOOTBALL FTW!

LAST 1 TO POST WINS ! ! :D