Kw-logo-smaller

Dear Dish-It

Family Issues
Problems at home? Can’t seem to get along with your sibs? Get help now!

How are you punished?

Posted By:
Ethan11 Lock
Ethan11
Star
I get grounded and spankings, a usual combination. I don''t usually get rare punishments.

Is there anyone who is punished in a way besides just being "grounded," that is the most common punishment in america.

I have heard some weird ones before. One I have heard is parents making their children write essays about why their behavior was bad, another is when parents think their kids are being immature, AKA acting like a baby, they make them wear a diaper for a few days and be changed like a baby.

Another one, even though it is common, making a kid sit with a bar of soap in their mouth is just weird, and I think it is worse than spanking.

How are you punished?

Posted By:
kindacrazy508-l Lock
kindacrazy508-l
Star
Your right, the soap is old school.. I am normally punished by: no phone or no computer for some sort of a long time [commonly known as a type of grounding). Sometimes I have to sit in a chair.. and sometimes I go up to my room [which is a good way to be punished *wink*). I know someone who is almost NEVER punished though... their parents let them get away with more than mine do!

Kidzworld
Name:Natalie
Hugz:_
NicknameBig Frownarl, Heyaaaa

Little Old House

Introduction: There was a house that would stare at you with it''s big old purple eyes until your brain was fried. Well, no one ever went near that little old dangerous house. For one thing, it was at the tippy top of the Rocky Mountains. For another thing , no one wants there brain to be fried. This is my story about this little old house and a man named Anya.
Story: Once there was a little old house with big
eyes that sat on the Rocky Mountains. It would stare at you with it''s big purple eyes until your brain fried. A wise man would stay away from this house, but Anya was not a wise man. He just happened to be on the Rocky Mountains, when he saw a little old house with big round purple eyes.
Anya was not nearly prepared to be in the presence of this little old house. He obliviously walked up to the houses wooden red door, and knock

How are you punished?

Posted By:
redcheer13-l Lock
redcheer13-l
StarStarStarStar
im way to busy to be punished. im either not at home, asleep, or on kw, so i dont do much. when i do get punished, my mom takes my cd player n computer away. but, i still have my cell phone! hahaha...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Hey everybody. My name is Ronny but I''d prefer you call me Phil. I have one other account, She_Is_My_Sin, for when I''m feeling kinda weird. So, if you see them talking to you instead of me, dont freak. It''s still Phil.

---Tell me you love me just one... more... time...---

"After all this has passed
I still will remain.
After I''ve cried my last
There''ll be beauty from pain.
Though it won''t be today,
Someday I''ll hope again
And there''ll be beauty from pain"

Hey, it''s not my fault your god put my brain in the wrong body. - TG: We''re everywhere

How are you punished?

Posted By:
iusara-l Lock
iusara-l
StarStarStarStar
i get spankings

~Mine~
*My Girl = Sara
Sara = My Old Dog
My Old Dog = My Best Friend
My Best Friend = Miss
Miss = Love
Love = Thought It Was Forever
Thought It Was Forever = I Was Wrong, "Dead" Wrong*

How are you punished?

Posted By:
ohiois4luverzx3-l Lock
ohiois4luverzx3-l
StarStarStar
i just kinda get yelled at... i dont really do anything bad ... God doesnt like when i am ... but i do a lot of things that i could get punished for severely but my parents dont need to kno that lol

--rachel<3

How are you punished?

Posted By:
Some Hearts Lock
Some Hearts
StarStarStarStar
i haven''t gotten punished in years, my parents are real easy on me. But if I do something seriously bad, they take the phone or computer away from me for a day or something like that.

---------------------
Remember when
Old ones died and new were born
And life was changed, disassembled, rearranged
We came together, fell apart
And broke each other''s hearts
Remember when <3

How are you punished?

Posted By:
iluv2dance Lock
iluv2dance
Star
i mostly get spanked, like my worst was like 2 months ago. i get grounded and sent 2 my room alot, extra cxxxxs

How are you punished?

Posted By:
PandaLuv45 Lock
PandaLuv45
StarStarStar
sometimes i get smacked, but i usually just get yelled at till my ears explode.

x} x} x} x} x} x}
x} x} x} x} x} x}
x} x} x} x} x} x}
x} x} x} x} x} x}

If animals were made for being in our stomachs, they''d come with a fork and knife.

~*~Save the Planet~*~
~*~Save the Rainforest~*~
~*~Save Yourself~*~

x)x) Bugs Bunny:
x* *) Hugs: 4
xu u)O Carrots: 10
u u Chocolate: 0
~*~Care To Donate Some Love Or Food For Our Animal Friends?~*~

How are you punished?

Posted By:
alex-glamourgirl-l Lock
alex-glamourgirl-l
StarStar
I never usually get into troble but when I do i usually just get no TV or computer or like i can't go to my friends house of somthin' like that

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Debating Tips

Profile Pic Updates!

If you choke a smurf what colour will it t...

Profile Pic Updates!

Post a Number with your eyes closed

We the Kidz

latest videos