Kw-logo-smaller

Dear Dish-It

Family Issues
Problems at home? Can’t seem to get along with your sibs? Get help now!

step problems

Posted By:
jr. star Lock
jr. star
StarStarStar
ok I have a step sister mom and brother and the only nice one is my brother. first of all my step mom is always yelling at me for no reason and is calling me a brat and stuff just becuase i go out with my friend alot.then when i''m at my moms she let''s rhianna xmy step sister) go in my room take stuff out and play with it like last week she let rhianna go in my room take out my kareoke machine bring it up stairs play with it and not put it back. and shes only six. then she ley''s her go in my room and jump on my bed, go on my computer, take every thing off my desk and leave iton the floor and not pick it up. omg and then when i''m there rhiannas a brat, like she says my dads on drugs witch he isn''t and stuff like that what should i do.

friends
chilover
mka 14
cuddlycute 9
ashleemarie

=] :0)

smilie faces!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

not home,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

please leave a message,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

step problems

Posted By:
1st. angel-l Lock
1st. angel-l
StarStarStar
m with ur step mom maby u shoul talk it out but with ur sis i don''t know

[i am one]

I do what i do
don''t care what you think
you laugh at me I laugh at you

friends
cupcake1108
mr.hot guy 505

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

What's ur favorite sport?

seeing locked accounts

Does anyone still like #Selfie???

h,.b.k/n/n//n/

Rate the band above you

seeing locked accounts

latest videos