Kw-logo-holiday

Dear Dish-It

Family Issues
Problems at home? Can’t seem to get along with your sibs? Get help now!

He left and I don't think he's coming back.

Posted By:
xxstarkickerxx-l Lock
xxstarkickerxx-l
StarStarStarStar
Ok. My dad can get really, and I mean really, ticked sometimes. He has a really short temper. Anyway, today he left after getting in a heated argument with my cousin(who lives with us). My dad got his car, slammed the door, and took off down the street. My cousin feels so guilty and he has tried to tell me how sorry he is that he caused this. I keep him that it''s not his fault, but he doesn''t believe me. I don''t think my dad is coming back. He has gotten so mad at my family over the past few weeks that I think he''s had enough.

Please help. I don''t want my whole family to get torn apart-again. I might kill myself if my whole family starts fighting.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

*Summa*

I am nobody

~!~From a gangsta Goth ...deal with it~!~

Posted By:
xxstarkickerxx-l Lock
xxstarkickerxx-l
StarStarStarStar
And my cousin is threating my mom that he will go back and live out on the sreets cuz he thinks this whole thing is his fault(which it''s not). And if Anthony(my cousin, he''s 1Cool leaves then my other cousins(that live w/ us) Bri, 14; Brooklyn, 10 and Joey, almost 1 will be devasted and my family will fall apart even worse. PLEASE HELP!!!!!! If Anthony leaves, I''m gonna try to kill myself.

*Summa*

I am nobody

Posted By:
relientkchicka15-l Lock
relientkchicka15-l
StarStarStar
Why would you try to kill yourself?

Just tell your cousin its not his fault, and remind him that your family really needs him now. Especially your cousins. He needs to think about how devastated they''d be if he left.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I= Arina

Posted By:
xxstarkickerxx-l Lock
xxstarkickerxx-l
StarStarStarStar
I wanna kill myself cuz my dad knows how much he means to me and my fam but yet, he doesn''t care and gets up and leaves. I''ve tried telling my cousin this, but he still doesn''t listen to me or anyone else that tells him this. Bri(14) knows the whole story, Brooklyn(10) thinks that my dad went on a trip and Joey(almost 1) has no clue. Anthony keeps with his threat. If he lives on the streets, he will most likely get shot. I live in a very ghetto and dangerous city. There''s a lot of gangs(Brooklyn is in a gang) and the gangs gang up on ppl that live in the streets.

*Summa*

I am nobody

Posted By:
xxstarkickerxx-l Lock
xxstarkickerxx-l
StarStarStarStar
No-one else can help me?

*Summa*

I am nobody

Posted By:
WeeWoo-l Lock
WeeWoo-l
StarStar
Suicides notr the answer.Your dad will come back,he just needs some time to cool off and think.In the mean time tell your cousin how much he means to you and your fammily,and that you wouldnt be able to handle it if he left.

I like dark colors,I like animals,I wear something black everyday,I mostly listen to rock,punk rock,heavy metal,and rap metal but i like hip hop,r&b,and kelly clarkinson,im a trouble maker,most poeple think im crazy,and ill do anything for my friends,but im not gothic,im not preppy,im not punk or any label you can think of, im just me!

Posted By:
xxstarkickerxx-l Lock
xxstarkickerxx-l
StarStarStarStar
Date: 7/7/2005 4:45:50 PM
Author:
Suicides notr the answer.Your dad will come back,he just needs some time to cool off and think.In the mean time tell your cousin how much he means to you and your fammily,and that you wouldnt be able to handle it if he left.

My dad has done this before and my mom said to me, "If he ever leaves again, he''s never coming back." My cousin, Anthony, doesn''t realize the danger of living on the streets where I live. And he doesn''t even care and won''t listen to what I or his sisters, Bri and Brooklyn, say. He won''t even stay for Joey, almost 1, and he won''t stay for my mom either.

*Summa*

I am nobody

Posted By:
gwathie-l Lock
gwathie-l
StarStarStarStarStar
well, try to convince your cousin not to leave and tell him the dangers of living on the streets.

--------------------------
ipinkypromise

Posted By:
Trenitor-l Lock
Trenitor-l
StarStarStarStar
This might sound bad and heartless but...

1)Try crying
2)Try to get over it

If your dad loves you he''ll keep in contact with you.
Tell your cousin you''ll go with him if nothing else works...He should try to protect you and won''t go so that you won''t go.

------------------------------------------------------------
Friends:
Sumbooboo
KingDude
East_Girl
slayer121212

My friends list may be short but anyone who''s on it is really cool.

Posted By:
xxstarkickerxx-l Lock
xxstarkickerxx-l
StarStarStarStar
I''ve been crying ever since he left. Anthony(my cousin) already told me that me and Bri(Anthony''s sis, 14) should come w/ him.

*Summa*

I am nobody

← Previous 1 3 4

play online games

Hour-of-code-tumb

Codey the troll is lost! Help him avoid obstacles and get back into the computer...

Candy-quest-feature

Your troll is lost! Help it avoid obstacles and get back into the computer.

Fo...

Dragon-dash

Your dragon must return to guard the treasure! Help it gather lost coins and avo...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properties to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be r...

1005_cc_kidz_100x100_vlh

Candy's got her candies into a terrible mess, can you help her to sort them out?

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

_thumb_100x100

Bloons 2 is here! A worthy and awesome sequel at last to our original Bloons gam...

Frostbox_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

My brother is a total jerk

Which color of Lip Stick do you prefer?

Thinking Which Cartoon Character Are You? ...

Thinking Which Cartoon Character Are You? ...

What Are You Listening To Right Now - 2014

What is your favorite Pokemon?

latest videos