Kw-logo-smaller

Dear Dish-It

Family Issues
Problems at home? Can’t seem to get along with your sibs? Get help now!

Ok, I need a little help.

Posted By:
_Chanin_-l Lock
_Chanin_-l
Star
Ok, hey my names Chanin, I''m 14, my sister is 15, you may know her as East_Girl, are Brooke.

Ok, my sister has been getting on my last nerve for the last couple of days, she took my jeans and cut them into capris, she prank called my bf, and got me in SERIOUS trouble.

So the other day I was sitting in the living room, with my boyfriend, and she started playing LOUD music, and I screamed at her to turn it off, and my bf(boyfriend) said don''t be so goth, I jumped up off the couch and told him how in gods name does he figure I''m goth?? He said you wear alot of black!!!! He actually said that! Then he told me to go and try on some pink outfits instead of my normal clothes while we were at the mall. Then when I said no, he said "you should be like brooke"! OMG, I kicked him so hard. Then I left the mall and went home. Where he went back and started talking to brooke, then she told him to get lost and he left. So then my parents say "you could try to be more like your sister"! What in the world do I do????

Chanin

Posted By:
xxstarkickerxx-l Lock
xxstarkickerxx-l
StarStarStarStar
Don''t worry about it. Your bf and your parents have problems if they can''t accept you for who you are. If you were like your sister, and siblings were always like each other, the world would be very boring. And just cuz u wear a lot of black, that doesn''t mean you''re goth.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

*Summa*

I am nobody

~!~From a gangsta Goth ...deal with it~!~

Posted By:
princess wut eva_638044 Lock
princess wut eva_638044
Star
u now wut 4 get them my ''rents r the same way x u no wat I bearly even no my sister

JaN''ea Christine
Williams

Posted By:
XOXchristyXOX_626984 Lock
XOXchristyXOX_626984
StarStarStar
First of all, talk to your parents about what they said, and whats being going on with Brooke, her boyfriend, and you. It''ll work, just chill. smile

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
R.I.P- Boots 2005-2006. You''ve been a great cat, Boots and I really love you. Good bye.

Posted By:
BrattyBrunette-l Lock
BrattyBrunette-l
StarStarStarStar
well dump the bf and sit down with your parents and sister tell them how you feel

... and these children that you spit on as they try to change their worlds they are immune to your consultations they''er quite awar of what they''re going through

Posted By:
BrattyBrunette-l Lock
BrattyBrunette-l
StarStarStarStar
your can wear black and not be goth , goth is a state of mind not fabric

... and these children that you spit on as they try to change their worlds they are immune to your consultations they''er quite awar of what they''re going through

Posted By:
softballgirl715_385022 Lock
softballgirl715_385022
StarStarStar
cute your sisters pants into shorts or a skirt and draw on her face wit permament marker when shes asleep and tell her it said washable

Posted By:
krisbrown4ever Lock
krisbrown4ever
StarStarStar
Date: 7/5/2005 6:13:23 PM
Author:
Ok, hey my names Chanin, I''m 14, my sister is 15, you may know her as East_Girl, are Brooke.

Ok, my sister has been getting on my last nerve for the last couple of days, she took my jeans and cut them into capris, she prank called my bf, and got me in SERIOUS trouble.

So the other day I was sitting in the living room, with my boyfriend, and she started playing LOUD music, and I screamed at her to turn it off, and my bfxboyfriend) said don''t be so goth, I jumped up off the couch and told him how in gods name does he figure I''m goth?? He said you wear alot of black!!!! He actually said that! Then he told me to go and try on some pink outfits instead of my normal clothes while we were at the mall. Then when I said no, he said ''you should be like brooke''! OMG, I kicked him so hard. Then I left the mall and went home. Where he went back and started talking to brooke, then she told him to get lost and he left. So then my parents say ''you could try to be more like your sister''! What in the world do I do????

just dont worry about it if they cant except you for who u r then just leave it alone. I have the same prob.with my cuz''n tho my mom actually told me cant i just be more like my cuzn because she so called have better outfits than me!!!So i just told my mom buy me expensive clothes and maybe ill wear them!!!

~Wal-Mart do they like sell walls there~Paris Hilton~

I luv baby yup,yup I luv my boy I luv my baby boy!!!!!!
R.I.P
GRANDPA G.,lil mike,gary,MAC DRE,TUPAC,EAZY-E xBIGGIE!!!!
"LABELZ SUX 4 REEL"
ChRiS bRoWn Iz Way 2 FinE,4 yOu AnywAYz!!!!!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I aM Not coN-c-Ted i''M JusT hoNEsT!!!!!
wHeRE ArE yOu mY HoMIe?????

Posted By:
erin1996
erin1996
StarStarStar
very true. i were black too. so what.

brown hair
hazle eyes
pretty athletic
only two main friends at school,but thats fine!LOL.
love zack efron
and always up for chatting
come to my colem under friends and we will chat.
BTW no being rude!!!! LOL
my friends:
shawty101
geminigirl0605
lilcherry1467
pupgirl13
birdgirl133
liltie
Shriner
chilover
tinkpink
Carnell is fine
whitney673
Lizziebearx3
-Wind Element-
girly_girl_1
diamondGrl
shorty_rox
hotschik
b-licious
r rox
wackyone
11cool11
shay43
prettyinpunk13
brown_eyed_hottie013
mrs.jolly rancher
spycat007
Danny3000

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Who thinks there should be a kw mobile app...

wats ur fav extreme sport

What browser do you use?

HELP!!!!!!!

What was the last thing you ate?

HELP!!!!!!!

latest videos