Kw-logo-holiday

Dear Dish-It

Family Issues
Problems at home? Can’t seem to get along with your sibs? Get help now!

parents!!!!!!!!

Posted By:
mimsijames-l Lock
mimsijames-l
Star
hey, mimsi here i need help on what to do about my mom. My mom is horrible !!!!! she is always cursing and i dont know what to do i tell her to stop but she doesnt lisen.Also i think she is cheating on my dad and do things to me that alduts arent supose to do?like touch me to much!!!!!!!!!!! i am so freaken scared !!!!!!!!!!! someone help me please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

parents!!!!!!!!

Posted By:
Adeashia-l Lock
Adeashia-l
StarStarStarStar
U NEED 2 TELL UR DAD!!! tell him wat ur moms doin he can help more than any1 else.

*$*$*$*$*$*$*$*$*$*$*$*$*$*$*
bounce wit it, drop wit it, lean wit it, rock wit it, snap wit it, all my fellas tip ur hats wit it

*$*

102JAMS !*!*!Sanford baby!*!*!

parents!!!!!!!!

Posted By:
CHRIST IS AWESOME Lock
CHRIST IS AWESOME
StarStarStarStar
Yeah it is part of the world but does it make it right um let me think about it NO! your mom is cheating on your dad. have you prayed to god about it

Houston is the real heart of texas

parents!!!!!!!!

Posted By:
Hiddy30_559596 Lock
Hiddy30_559596
StarStarStarStar
Just have a chat with your dad. Tell him that u feel unsafe wiv ur mom and that you think she is cheatin on ur dad. Ask your mom and say the things u think she is doing. hope my advice helps! cya hannahxx

!@#$%^&*()Yes.......this is my SIGNATURE. Not SIGGY or SIGGIE. Need to go back to 2nd grade do we?
Anyways.....
If tomorrow is what you dread, what is there to be hopeful for?

play online games

Hour-of-code-tumb

Codey the troll is lost! Help him avoid obstacles and get back into the computer...

Candy-quest-feature

Your troll is lost! Help it avoid obstacles and get back into the computer.

Fo...

Dragon-dash

Your dragon must return to guard the treasure! Help it gather lost coins and avo...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properties to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be r...

1005_cc_kidz_100x100_vlh

Candy's got her candies into a terrible mess, can you help her to sort them out?

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

_thumb_100x100

Bloons 2 is here! A worthy and awesome sequel at last to our original Bloons gam...

Frostbox_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Should we bring back the death penalty?

Mirror, Mirror

latest videos