Kw-logo-smaller

Dear Dish-It

Family Issues
Problems at home? Can’t seem to get along with your sibs? Get help now!

i hate my dads gf and she hates me!

Posted By:
jlk0525-l Lock
jlk0525-l
StarStar
i hate my dads girlfriend so much...i try really hard for her to like me! but she always disagrees with me! i hate her so much. she always takes my dad away from me. her kids never leave me alone 2. and shes always making fun of me. she trys to make my dad punish me for the littlest things. like this one time he walked in the door and i didnt get up right away and he told sidneyxmy dads girlfriend) so i got grounded for the whole weekend and i had to cancel all my plans that i had with my cousins ....and they live really far away. i hate her!!!!

Posted By:
iamsmiley Lock
iamsmiley
StarStarStarStar
i replied! do u feel better now?

Posted By:
AnGel_RocK_11_ Lock
AnGel_RocK_11_
StarStar
Wow! I dont know what to say to you cuz I''ve never had anything like that happen to me cuz my parents are still married to each other so yeah Sry

Jesus Take the wheel take it from my hands cuz i cant do this on my own ohh im letting go so give me one more chance save me from this road im on ohhh Jesus take the wheel!!!!!

~!~!~!heres the thing we started out friends it was cool but it was all pretend yeah yeah since you been gone. your dedicated u took the time it wasnt long til i called you mine yeah yeah since u been gone and all u''d ever hear me say is how i picture me with u thats all u''d ever hear me say but since u been gone i can breathe for the 1st time im so movin on yeah yeah thnx 2 u now i get what i want since u been gone~!~!~!~!

~Chelsea~

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Hour-of-code-tumb

Millions of Students will be doing an Hour of Code with Tynker December 8th-14th...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

latest forum posts

What/How are you feeling right now?

Ehhh...

Should we bring back the death penalty?

about me

What Color is Your Hair?

What Color is Your Hair?

latest videos