×
Back left
Back right
Posted almost 8 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
Hey most of ya can stop moanin i hardly have a life sometimes im a young carer i care for my mum so just stop complainin!

Hannah xx ___ : )
░█▀▀ ░█▀█ ░█ ░█▀▀ ░░█▀▀ ░█▀█░█ ░█░░░░░
░█▀▀ ░█▀▀ ░█ ░█ ░░░░█▀▀ ░█▀█░█ ░█ ░░░░░
░▀▀▀ ░▀ ░░░▀ ░▀▀▀ ░░▀░░ ░▀░▀░▀ ░▀▀▀░░░ LOLZ

2% of teenagers say 'I Love You' and mean it. Put this in your signature if your one of the 2%


Posted almost 8 years ago

Posted By:

Default girl
Lock
Am I the only one who could hardly understand that? O.o

Let this world explode. ♥


Posted almost 8 years ago

"Untold.Story" wrote:

Am I the only one who could hardly understand that? O.o

I didn't either.


Posted almost 8 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
I could read it, cuz I have super noob translationpower! *superhero music* Want me to translate?

Yes,I'm Irish,No you can't kiss me. *tear*
Build a bridge and get over it!


Posted almost 8 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

"K-I-R-S-T-E-N" wrote:

I could read it, cuz I have super noob translationpower! *superhero music* Want me to translate?

haha

Yes,I'm Irish,No you can't kiss me. *tear*
Build a bridge and get over it!


Posted almost 8 years ago
Hahah


Posted almost 8 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

"HawtHannahxoxo" wrote:

Hey most of ya can stop moanin i hardly have a life sometimes im a young carer i care for my mum so just stop complainin!

Translation- Hey, most of you can stop moaning. I hardly have a life. Sometimes, I am a young care taker. I care for my Mum, so just stop complaining! Reaction: Umm, and your point is?

Yes,I'm Irish,No you can't kiss me. *tear*
Build a bridge and get over it!


Posted almost 6 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Posts: 160

I know. I am in exactly the position. I look after my mum who had Fowlers Syndrome, Connective disorder and lots of other things that havent been properly diagnosed. I look after my baby brother and my seven year old brother for my mum and cook, clean and do meds. If you need somebody to talk to, talk to me.

Edward: When I walk down the road this is what I see

Bella: Edward, please.

Edward:Everybody stops and stares at me!

Bella: Edward!

Edward: I got sparkly skin and I dont like to show it, show it, show it,

Bella: Think of Renesmee, she doesnt want a father that flaunts himself!

Edward: Im a Cullen and I know it!


Posted almost 6 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
This thread is full of BAWW . D;


Posted almost 6 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Posts: 160

"K-I-R-S-T-E-N" wrote:

"HawtHannahxoxo" wrote:

Hey most of ya can stop moanin i hardly have a life sometimes im a young carer i care for my mum so just stop complainin!

Translation- Hey, most of you can stop moaning. I hardly have a life. Sometimes, I am a young care taker. I care for my Mum, so just stop complaining! Reaction: Umm, and your point is?
That is REALLY cold Hearted!!!!! Its really difficult being a young carer! People moan about making their beds or having to go shopping but a young carer has to do those simple jobs AND all the jobs that people who are not carers would expect somebody else to do! I cant go home after school and watch TV, I have to wash-up, clean, look after my mum and brothers, cook, and SOOOO much more! I dont believe you! That post has made me REALLY angry!

Edward: When I walk down the road this is what I see

Bella: Edward, please.

Edward:Everybody stops and stares at me!

Bella: Edward!

Edward: I got sparkly skin and I dont like to show it, show it, show it,

Bella: Think of Renesmee, she doesnt want a father that flaunts himself!

Edward: Im a Cullen and I know it!


News Feed

To view your full News Feed please Login using your Username and Password or Register with Kidzworld!

Forum Activity