Kw-logo-smaller

Dear Dish-It

Family Issues
Problems at home? Can’t seem to get along with your sibs? Get help now!

marrige

Posted By:
marie91-l Lock
marie91-l
Star
okay well im new but my dad remarried this lady and she hates me and i hate her her son hates me and they just had a baby... well the baby is 9 months old... she verbaly abused me...... he doent believe me... i now live with my grandparents b/c i just cant stand her... but i miss my dad and i dont know what to do... we only see each other like 1 time in like 2 months i miss him so much... but i cant trust him...

marrige

Posted By:
iamsmiley Lock
iamsmiley
StarStarStarStar
wow. where is your mom?

marrige

Posted By:
Gorrilaz_Fan01-l Lock
Gorrilaz_Fan01-l
StarStar
Date: 4/29/2006 8:28:15 PM
Author:
okay well im new but my dad remarried this lady and she hates me and i hate her her son hates me and they just had a baby... well the baby is 9 months old... she verbaly abused me...... he doent believe me... i now live with my grandparents b/c i just cant stand her... but i miss my dad and i dont know what to do... we only see each other like 1 time in like 2 months i miss him so much... but i cant trust him...

Okaaaay. Her Mom, lets not go there.

You wanna talk to your Dad one on one, just you and him, a Daughter to Farther chat, tell him how you feel, that you don''t feel comfortable with this new women, and her children, tell him your not happy, he needs to know this, or he may never know why your living with your Grandparents. Staying with them for now is a smart move, and untill she accepts you, thats were i know i''d stay. Marriage is a big thing to commit to, It''s not just a piece of paper, theres vows to make, through sickenss and in health, and a parenting role to play if things happen, weather there just cohabitating at the moment or not, it''s just as important your Dad knowes where he stand with you and his new Girlfriend, And maybe she needs to know to. Or maybe thats a bit early, But either way, It''s up for you to decide.

Hope i helped.
James.

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Hour-of-code-tumb

Millions of Students will be doing an Hour of Code with Tynker December 8th-14th...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

latest forum posts

new people

Random

Ask Izzy Kids column - Advice by a kid for...

Random

Random

Jay's Riddles.

latest videos