Kw-halloween-logo-small

Dear Dish-It

Family Issues
Problems at home? Can’t seem to get along with your sibs? Get help now!

My Situation

Posted By:
LaCubanaChica Lock
LaCubanaChica
Star
Ok. I have been living with my legal dad and his wife for four years. I was depressed so i stayed in my room, the reason i was depressed was because my best friend was murdered the night before my birthday. Instead of asking me what was wrong my step-mom took my house key away and told me to get out because im not apart of the family, so i said why and she was like all you have been doing is staying in your room so i got out. She didnt let me back in so i spent the night a my best friends house, i kept calling and going to the house but no one answered the phone or door. Then sunday night came and they still wasnt opening the door so i spent the night at my friends house again and we went to school. While in school the security gaurd told me that the police wanted to see me. I was really cool with the police officer and he knows im a very good kid and i make good grades so he was like"This thie girl that ran away? I dont think she did becausse i know her shes a very good kid." I told him how my step-mom locked me oout and he was like well she cant do that and i said i even have proof that i was trying to get back in and everything. When i got off the bus my step-mom let me come back to the house and when i went to my room she said im bout to leave so you need to leave to for i lock your butt out again, and on my way downstairs i said i wish i had a taperecorder and she came jolting down the steps and said what the eff you say give me you belt and i said no because my belt had spikes on it. When i said no she kept trying to take the belt off of me but i kept blocking her hands then she through me on the floor and kicked me, when i tried to run she grabbed me by my hair and swung me down and started kicking me some more than i used all of muy strength to get to the front door but it was locked then she slung me on the ground and put her knees in my chest. Thats when my dad walked through the front door. Then my step mom said ok you wanna play that game ok. She called the police and told them that i punched her in the face when she was the one that beat me up. When the police came they only listened to her side of the story and she lied, they didnt even ask me what happed. The police told my step-mom to send me to juvy that made me upset so i walked out the house and told my neighbors we then called the police and explained to them my side of the story. They didnt do anything, i dont live with my legal dad and his wife anymore. I now live with my step-moms brother and shes still trying to make me suffer. She tells her brother not to let me watch tv, go outside, or do anything fun. But her brother lets me do whatever i want. Iam so thankful that the lord took me out of that situation if you need any advice or want to know anything just HMU with a comment. Thank you for reading.! Sincerely, Rae'Chelle Hall Love

*Beauty Is Only Skin Deep*

My Situation

Posted By:
xXxHoneyBearxXx Lock
xXxHoneyBearxXx
StarStarStarStar
I'm sorry that your friends was murdered. God bless her soul.  You should report your case to the police, well, the child abuse line. Try calling them when your mom & dad leave, so you can have a chance to call them. 

"Character is like a tree and reputation is like a shadow. The shadow is what we think of it; the tree is the real thing."
-Abraham Lincoln

My Situation

Posted By:
LaCubanaChica Lock
LaCubanaChica
Star
Thank you for the comment, i didnt think that anyone would read my post because of how long it is. I love your poem. did you make it up? smile

My Situation

Posted By:
-Young Forever-
-Young Forever-
StarStar
omg im so sorry that happened

My Situation

Posted By:
xXxHoneyBearxXx Lock
xXxHoneyBearxXx
StarStarStarStar
You're welcome. I don't mind reading long stuff, I can read a book of four hundred pages. Oh, that old thing? Tongue Out It isn't a poem, it's just a couple of song lyrics. 

"Character is like a tree and reputation is like a shadow. The shadow is what we think of it; the tree is the real thing."
-Abraham Lincoln

My Situation

Posted By:
LaCubanaChica Lock
LaCubanaChica
Star
Its Ok!!! smile Thanks to God i no longer have to deal with that situation anymore.. Thanks for commenting i really appreciate it!!! Big Grin

My Situation

Posted By:
MovingViolation
MovingViolation
StarStarStarStarStar
....Wow.

Mind your business, chan.

My Situation

Posted By:
LaCubanaChica Lock
LaCubanaChica
Star
Cold and lonly lol!!! No but forreal it felt like crap. Im glad i had my best friend and God to help me get through my situation..! And im now living proof that prayer does work.

My Situation

Posted By:
xXxHoneyBearxXx Lock
xXxHoneyBearxXx
StarStarStarStar
Of course praying works! Just say in the ending: "In the name of Jesus Christ, Amen." I prayed once and it came true.  smile

-Abraham Lincoln

My Situation

Posted By:
LaCubanaChica Lock
LaCubanaChica
Star
Lol!!! See Jesus is Awsome!!

← Previous 1

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

I feel bad about myself

The forum for crazy people :P

Naruto

Brave or Tangled?

latest videos