Kw-logo-smaller

Dear Dish-It

Family Issues
Problems at home? Can’t seem to get along with your sibs? Get help now!

i used to cut

Posted By:
hot_babe123-l Lock
hot_babe123-l
StarStarStar
i used to cut myself.
Not enough to hurt me bad but enough to feel the pain.
i did it cuz of all the problems in my life.
I did it cuz of how good it felt.
My friend convinced me to stop by saying how worried she was. But now I want to start again and it''s hard to keep myself from not doing it. What should I do?

i used to cut

Posted By:
herminiegirl818_500751 Lock
herminiegirl818_500751
StarStarStar
you could ask your parents to see the school counselor.it might help.

i used to cut

Posted By:
drop_dead_sexy-l Lock
drop_dead_sexy-l
StarStarStarStar
You could try just running around the block really fast. Or you could try to put your hands in a big bowl of ice- I heard from somebody that that gives you the same sensation as cutting yourself. Good luck!

i used to cut

Posted By:
indian 3-l Lock
indian 3-l
StarStarStarStar
OMG JUST QUITE ITS NOT HARD jesus christ its not hard!!!

i used to cut

Posted By:
slym12 Lock
slym12
StarStar
STOP CUTTING YOUR SELF AND GET COUNSILING.TRUST ME U NEED IT OR CALL YOUR FRIEND AND TALK 2 HER.BUT U REALLY NEED 2 SSSSSSSTTTTTTTTOOOOOOOOOPPPPPPPPP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!WHAT IF 1 DAY U CUT YOURSELF AT THE WRONG PLACE AND CUT YOURSELF.WHAT IS GOING 2 HAPPEN .PUT YOUR LIFE FIRST BEFORE ANYTHING!

SLYM12 TELLING U WHAT U NEED 2 KNOW AND HEAR!!!!!!

i used to cut

Posted By:
indian 3-l Lock
indian 3-l
StarStarStarStar
Date: 5/9/2006 4:33:58 PM
Author:
STOP CUTTING YOUR SELF AND GET COUNSILING.TRUST ME U NEED IT OR CALL YOUR FRIEND AND TALK 2 HER.BUT U REALLY NEED 2 SSSSSSSTTTTTTTTOOOOOOOOOPPPPPPPPP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!WHAT IF 1 DAY U CUT YOURSELF AT THE WRONG PLACE AND CUT YOURSELF.WHAT IS GOING 2 HAPPEN .PUT YOUR LIFE FIRST BEFORE ANYTHING!

omg look if you cut yourself the worng why you will not die jesus christ. I used to cut my self rite onto of my wrist right onto of the vains deep enough that it hit the blood vain I''m still alive. Do you really think that you will die from cutting your self the worng way you will die. Thats stupid if you cut yourself the worng way you will not die. You can cut from the top of your wrist to the end of your arm and you willn''t die if you really wanna die just hang yourself or you can out a gun to your head... hello be smart about it!!!

i used to cut

Posted By:
drop_dead_sexy-l Lock
drop_dead_sexy-l
StarStarStarStar
Date: 5/10/2006 1:48:57 PM
Author:
Author:

omg look if you cut yourself the worng why you will not die jesus christ. I used to cut my self rite onto of my wrist right onto of the vains deep enough that it hit the blood vain I''m still alive. Do you really think that you will die from cutting your self the worng way you will die. Thats stupid if you cut yourself the worng way you will not die. You can cut from the top of your wrist to the end of your arm and you willn''t die if you really wanna die just hang yourself or you can out a gun to your head... hello be smart about it!!!

Calm down, indian 3, you don''t need to be so harsh and say "Jesus Christ" all the time. All you have to is state your advice. Politely.

i used to cut

Posted By:
Adeashia-l Lock
Adeashia-l
StarStarStarStar
im n the same situation me and my sister did im sister was really bad bout it and it really messed her up she started drinkin and doin pills and so didi i but not as bad as her im really tryin 2 stop when iget the feeling 2 cut i think bout wat its done 2 me and i really think bout wats its done 2 my sister. cuttin leads 2 other stuff.

*$*$*$*$*$*$*$*$*$*$*$*$*$*$*
bounce wit it, drop wit it, lean wit it, rock wit it, snap wit it, all my fellas tip ur hats wit it

*$*<3*$* lil shawty *$*<3*$*

102JAMS !*!*!Sanford baby!*!*!

i used to cut

Posted By:
DemonHeart Lock
DemonHeart
StarStarStar
Date: 5/9/2006 3:44:01 PM
Author:
OMG JUST QUITE ITS NOT HARD jesus christ its not hard!!!

Umm..yes it is...? It''s hard if you''ve been doing it long enough, and you have a real connection with it..It''s hard if it''s the only way you know how to deal with your feeling, and if you don''t fully want to stop..

i used to cut

Posted By:
DemonHeart Lock
DemonHeart
StarStarStar
Date: 5/10/2006 1:48:57 PM
Author:
Author:

Yeah..you can die from cutting..my friend''s uncle died from it..
Raspberry

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

_thumb_100x100

We have all played the famous game Sudoku, now play it online with this Classic ...

latest forum posts

Describe the profile pic above you

Chat

The Amazing SpiderMan 2