Kw-logo-smaller

Dear Dish-It

Family Issues
Problems at home? Can’t seem to get along with your sibs? Get help now!

Young Carers??

Posted By:
HannahMarie
HannahMarie
Star
Heyy My Mum is Epeleptic with 2 faulty shoulders and i Have to do everything help her get dressed. Help her out of the bath everything and my younger sister is 10 and she doesnt help we are always argueing and my dad lives in London Arghhhh School Is getting harder with more things at home I Put a brave face on But I Cant Copeee I Have even Slit My Wrists!!! PLEASE PROOVE IM NOT ALONE Maybe I could help you or you could help me???????

Lost…Get Found!
Think I'm Trippin..Tie My Shoe!
Cant stand me..Sit Down!
Cant Face Me..Turn around
Love Me?..Great!
Hate Me?..Even Better!
Think I'm Ugly..Dont Look At Me
Don’t Like My Style..Dont Like yours!
Don’t Know Me..Dont Judge Me!
Think You Know Me..You Have No Idea!

Love Today As If Its Your Last

Young Carers??

Posted By:
CallMeAbby*-*
CallMeAbby*-*
StarStarStar
Hey I kinda know what you feel like but I've never slit my wrists or, no offense, done something dumb like that thinking it would make me feel better. Being the oldest of four and the only girl, I am ALWAYS the one taking charge and it's NOT EASY!!! An thing is, I end up getting in trouble for helping, too when I get in even more trouble for not helping!!! But know that God is watching and He's waiting for you to ask Him for help if you already haven't. He is always in controll. *-*

If you every feel like you:

have nothing, you have everything compared to people in third-world countries.

are nothing, you mean everything to Him.

are helpless, He is waiting for you to ask Him for help.

are friendless, you will always have Him as your friend.

God loves you more than you will ever know. Share His love.

Young Carers??

Posted By:
angeltwist
angeltwist
StarStarStarStar

"HannahMarie" wrote:

Heyy My Mum is Epeleptic with 2 faulty shoulders and i Have to do everything help her get dressed. Help her out of the bath everything and my younger sister is 10 and she doesnt help we are always argueing and my dad lives in London Arghhhh School Is getting harder with more things at home I Put a brave face on But I Cant Copeee I Have even Slit My Wrists!!! PLEASE PROOVE IM NOT ALONE Maybe I could help you or you could help me???????
Yep! I know EXACTLY how you feel!  I am a young carer too and I know it is hard! I have a younger brother and he just lazes around while I work! My dad also lives is London and he is always making things hard for me, mum, and my brother. He blows hot and cold and messes us around. He blackmails me into seeing him because if I dont see him then he threatens that he wont let my brother (Who idolises him) see him and everything will kick of with my mum. Then ater all that stress, she will lapse back into not walking and the trouble begins all over again. Physio, Seizures, the lot. I also used to put on brave face but recently, I have toldmy headmisstress and she is letting me join in with a young carers group where all young carers can meet up and discuss their feelings. Its a break from the ordinary and it feels great! you are not alone!!!!! You will always have a companion and friend in me. xxx

Edward: When I walk down the road this is what I see

Bella: Edward, please.

Edward:Everybody stops and stares at me!

Bella: Edward!

Edward: I got sparkly skin and I dont like to show it, show it, show it,

Bella: Think of Renesmee, she doesnt want a father that flaunts himself!

Edward: Im a Cullen and I know it!

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

How to take notes in school.

Deleted/locked accounts.

Should women have higher societal roles?

Deleted/locked accounts.

What was the last thing you ate?

Describe the profile pic above you

latest videos