×
Back left 6d79ffa2165c70419b5d81367025d889a832b878a14a24f303dd5f6f59a4f2c5
Back right 7131bbac0729874ea35f73598ddf94d2e1f7db07d23b55f12e0a2064353ff6d7
Posted over 6 years ago

Posted By:

Default girl ebfa4eefafa81bb90719837d64c24469880b9b6f180430fe833764236bc8b5a4
Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef
i havent seen my dad for 4 years. i havent talked to him in about 3 years. i called him on my birthday when i turned 10 and he said that we wanted me to call him every night. but i never did. i e-mailed him yesterday for the first time in a couple of years, and then a thought accured to me. he doesnt care about me. if he really cared he would have tryed to call or get in contact with me. but he hasnt. what kind of dad doesnt even care about his own daughter. he loves his other daughter though. they see eachother all the time. she spends nights with him. and she has a room at my grandparents house. but i dont. i miss him. and i love him, but whats the piont of trying to talk to him if he doesnt even care.


----------------*Anything that can go wrong will.*---------------
-----------*But you get to decide if it goes wrong*------------

I L♥VE @NDY S!XX!!!!!


Posted over 6 years ago

Posted By:

Default girl ebfa4eefafa81bb90719837d64c24469880b9b6f180430fe833764236bc8b5a4
Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef
He does care about you, course he does. Try asking your mum to talk to him about seeing you and then try phoning him, texting him, e-mailing him every single night. If you don't keep phoning him he might think you don't care about him. As he's the adult he should be the one phoning you, not you. But try being the responsible one and phone him. Ask him if he cares about you and you want the truth. He loves you more than anything else. He loves his other daughter the same as you and you remember that. Hope this helps and you realize he does care about you.


Posted over 6 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Posts: 1177

Ah, the no talk problem. At least that's what I call it. Just maybe send him a letter if you're far away from him. This happened to me, but it was 9 months. I sent him a letter because I was across the country from him. Call him and tell him how you feel. Then during the phone call, try to set up a schedule.

A dog is liking my face. Oh! It's time for our cat to sleep in a litter box.and a person hates golf and wants to become a pro who hats peanut butter and eats nacho cheese at 1:00 in the morning. Excuse me I need to watch grass grow!
There's no I in team, but there IS a me.
Hey want my #? It's 878! Can't you see it in my name?


Posted over 6 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef
This is exactly like my situation but I havent seen/talked to my dad in 7 years. I always wonder "if he really loves he would call and try to get in contact with me but he doesnt." I always say that. Some days I think that he just doesnt want to be in my life and that breaks my heart because exactly wat u said wat kind of dad doesnt care about his own daughter.


Posted over 6 years ago

"Tomboy6499" wrote:

This is exactly like my situation but I havent seen/talked to my dad in 7 years. I always wonder "if he really loves he would call and try to get in contact with me but he doesnt." I always say that. Some days I think that he just doesnt want to be in my life and that breaks my heart because exactly wat u said wat kind of dad doesnt care about his own daughter.
I cant Really Tell You Guys Arent Feeling. But I Miss My Uncle Felix. He .. Well I only saw him once in my lifetime and i only saw him cause my dad's dad was dying. and since my uncle was my dads brother he came and lived with us. we were so happy with him company and i was glad to meet a new family member. One day i asked my dad if i can have his number so i can call him once in a while just to see how he is doing, since he lived all the way in Florida. But One day i called him and his wife picked up and i said in the sweetest voice , " Hey Can I Speak With My Uncle Felix Please! I Really Wanna Talk to him. " She Had Told me That He Was Killed In a car accident but he really did love me and my sister very much. I cried , and cried and i will never see him again Frown


Posted over 6 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef
Oh Im so sorry


Posted over 6 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Posts: 1177

"Proof" wrote:

"vampire girl 12" wrote:

He does care about you, course he does. Try asking your mum to talk to him about seeing you and then try phoning him, texting him, e-mailing him every single night. If you don't keep phoning him he might think you don't care about him. As he's the adult he should be the one phoning you, not you. But try being the responsible one and phone him. Ask him if he cares about you and you want the truth. He loves you more than anything else. He loves his other daughter the same as you and you remember that. Hope this helps and you realize he does care about you.
Don't lie. He obvi don't care.
Don't listen to him. If your dad didn't care, when you went to the restroom, he'd go with you and kill you in there and when someone noticed you were dead, he would deny it. You're still alive. He does care.

A dog is liking my face. Oh! It's time for our cat to sleep in a litter box.and a person hates golf and wants to become a pro who hats peanut butter and eats nacho cheese at 1:00 in the morning. Excuse me I need to watch grass grow!
There's no I in team, but there IS a me.
Hey want my #? It's 878! Can't you see it in my name?


Posted over 6 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef
Posts: 944

"missy878" wrote:

"Proof" wrote:

"vampire girl 12" wrote:

He does care about you, course he does. Try asking your mum to talk to him about seeing you and then try phoning him, texting him, e-mailing him every single night. If you don't keep phoning him he might think you don't care about him. As he's the adult he should be the one phoning you, not you. But try being the responsible one and phone him. Ask him if he cares about you and you want the truth. He loves you more than anything else. He loves his other daughter the same as you and you remember that. Hope this helps and you realize he does care about you.
Don't lie. He obvi don't care.
Don't listen to him. If your dad didn't care, when you went to the restroom, he'd go with you and kill you in there and when someone noticed you were dead, he would deny it. You're still alive. He does care.
Your logic: If your dad doesn't kill you, he cares. LOL NICE ONE

waddup gotti?!?!
"Most intelligent member on Kidz World" - Forbes Magazine
"Potential to be the Kidz World 2011 member of the year." - New York Times


Posted over 6 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef
This did help me I do talk to him sometimes. I'm too scared to ask him if he cares about me. The thing that gets me it that im him youngest. I know he does care about me but some days it dosnt feel like that.


Posted over 6 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Posts: 1177

Remember this: He does care. Don't think he doesn't. If you do, the devil is taunting you.

A dog is liking my face. Oh! It's time for our cat to sleep in a litter box.and a person hates golf and wants to become a pro who hats peanut butter and eats nacho cheese at 1:00 in the morning. Excuse me I need to watch grass grow!
There's no I in team, but there IS a me.
Hey want my #? It's 878! Can't you see it in my name?


News Feed

To view your full News Feed please Login using your Username and Password or Register with Kidzworld!

Forum Activity

Find your birthday twin! Wh... in Say Anything posted by MayaPapaya03
Am I the Only One Who Gets ... in Feedback & Suggestions posted by RedGem
Any songs you can recommend? in Everything Music posted by RedGem
Sillyvision next Generation... in General Roleplays posted by Shadeleaf
Caught Up in Between in Boyfriend and Girlfriend Issues posted by RedGem
Sillyvision next Generation... in General Roleplays posted by Tord_Trash
Sillyvision next Generation... in General Roleplays posted by Shadeleaf
Sillyvision next Generation... in General Roleplays posted by Tord_Trash
Sillyvision next Generation... in General Roleplays posted by Shadeleaf
Sillyvision next Generation... in General Roleplays posted by Tord_Trash
Sillyvision next Generation... in General Roleplays posted by Tord_Trash
Dreams of Estorra (Manageme... in Fantasy posted by SnowflakeAngelKitten
Experimentations! [For anyo... in Fantasy posted by AnnaOfExquizurd
Fragments [INDIGO LEAGUE!] ... in Private Roleplay posted by SnowflakeAngelKitten
☆ Gaia ☆ Remake- Open, ATJ,... in Fantasy posted by ThePaleWalker636
Crystalization [Ask to join... in Private Roleplay posted by SnowflakeAngelKitten
What is Your Religion? in Express Your Faith posted by Kittyrainbow
The person below me in Forum Games posted by rainbowpoptart
Angel Hills High- A fanasty... in School posted by ThePaleWalker636
// The Shrooma Shrooma Soci... in General Roleplays posted by AnnaOfExquizurd
what do you want to be when... in Current Events posted by Rach
What do you want for 2018 in Current Events posted by Rach
New site layout this week! in New Features on KW posted by Jordan
New site layout this week! in New Features on KW posted by SnowflakeAngelKitten
New site layout this week! in New Features on KW posted by SnowflakeAngelKitten
what do you want to be when... in Current Events posted by TwiinSane91
what do you want to be when... in Current Events posted by nounou123
what do you want to be when... in Current Events posted by TwiinSane91
What do you want for 2018 in Current Events posted by TwiinSane91
New site layout this week! in New Features on KW posted by Shadeleaf
Glow in the Dark Bouncy Eggs!! in Random posted by eeta
Are you dealing with a troll? in Random posted by H3LLSCRIVVER
What's your Zodiac sign? in Say Anything posted by Weeboo
Life is boring in Say Anything posted by Selenagomezlu
Are you dealing with a troll? in Random posted by Abbergrl
Would u date the person abo... in Random posted by Abbergrl
Would u date the person abo... in Random posted by garlicbread
Slime in Random posted by PomPomzy
Find your birthday twin! Wh... in Say Anything posted by InnaRose
Find your birthday twin! Wh... in Say Anything posted by Happy04