Kw-logo-smaller

Dear Dish-It

Family Issues
Problems at home? Can’t seem to get along with your sibs? Get help now!

missing dad

Posted By:
Charly brown 2
Charly brown 2
StarStarStarStar
i havent seen my dad for 4 years. i havent talked to him in about 3 years. i called him on my birthday when i turned 10 and he said that we wanted me to call him every night. but i never did. i e-mailed him yesterday for the first time in a couple of years, and then a thought accured to me. he doesnt care about me. if he really cared he would have tryed to call or get in contact with me. but he hasnt. what kind of dad doesnt even care about his own daughter. he loves his other daughter though. they see eachother all the time. she spends nights with him. and she has a room at my grandparents house. but i dont. i miss him. and i love him, but whats the piont of trying to talk to him if he doesnt even care.

----------------*Anything that can go wrong will.*---------------
-----------*But you get to decide if it goes wrong*------------

I L♥VE @NDY S!XX!!!!!

missing dad

Posted By:
vampire girl 12 Lock
vampire girl 12
StarStarStarStarStar
He does care about you, course he does. Try asking your mum to talk to him about seeing you and then try phoning him, texting him, e-mailing him every single night. If you don't keep phoning him he might think you don't care about him. As he's the adult he should be the one phoning you, not you. But try being the responsible one and phone him. Ask him if he cares about you and you want the truth. He loves you more than anything else. He loves his other daughter the same as you and you remember that. Hope this helps and you realize he does care about you.

missing dad

Posted By:
missy878
missy878
StarStarStarStarStar
Ah, the no talk problem. At least that's what I call it. Just maybe send him a letter if you're far away from him. This happened to me, but it was 9 months. I sent him a letter because I was across the country from him. Call him and tell him how you feel. Then during the phone call, try to set up a schedule.

A dog is liking my face. Oh! It's time for our cat to sleep in a litter box.and a person hates golf and wants to become a pro who hats peanut butter and eats nacho cheese at 1:00 in the morning. Excuse me I need to watch grass grow!
There's no I in team, but there IS a me.
Hey want my #? It's 878! Can't you see it in my name?

missing dad

Posted By:
Tomboy6499
Tomboy6499
Star
This is exactly like my situation but I havent seen/talked to my dad in 7 years. I always wonder "if he really loves he would call and try to get in contact with me but he doesnt." I always say that. Some days I think that he just doesnt want to be in my life and that breaks my heart because exactly wat u said wat kind of dad doesnt care about his own daughter.

missing dad

Posted By:
-StephanieHeartsYew.
-StephanieHeartsYew.
StarStarStarStarStar

"Tomboy6499" wrote:

This is exactly like my situation but I havent seen/talked to my dad in 7 years. I always wonder "if he really loves he would call and try to get in contact with me but he doesnt." I always say that. Some days I think that he just doesnt want to be in my life and that breaks my heart because exactly wat u said wat kind of dad doesnt care about his own daughter.
I cant Really Tell You Guys Arent Feeling. But I Miss My Uncle Felix. He .. Well I only saw him once in my lifetime and i only saw him cause my dad's dad was dying. and since my uncle was my dads brother he came and lived with us. we were so happy with him company and i was glad to meet a new family member. One day i asked my dad if i can have his number so i can call him once in a while just to see how he is doing, since he lived all the way in Florida. But One day i called him and his wife picked up and i said in the sweetest voice , " Hey Can I Speak With My Uncle Felix Please! I Really Wanna Talk to him. " She Had Told me That He Was Killed In a car accident but he really did love me and my sister very much. I cried , and cried and i will never see him again Frown

missing dad

Posted By:
Tomboy6499
Tomboy6499
Star
Oh Im so sorry

missing dad

Posted By:
missy878
missy878
StarStarStarStarStar

"Proof" wrote:

"vampire girl 12" wrote:

He does care about you, course he does. Try asking your mum to talk to him about seeing you and then try phoning him, texting him, e-mailing him every single night. If you don't keep phoning him he might think you don't care about him. As he's the adult he should be the one phoning you, not you. But try being the responsible one and phone him. Ask him if he cares about you and you want the truth. He loves you more than anything else. He loves his other daughter the same as you and you remember that. Hope this helps and you realize he does care about you.
Don't lie. He obvi don't care.
Don't listen to him. If your dad didn't care, when you went to the restroom, he'd go with you and kill you in there and when someone noticed you were dead, he would deny it. You're still alive. He does care.

A dog is liking my face. Oh! It's time for our cat to sleep in a litter box.and a person hates golf and wants to become a pro who hats peanut butter and eats nacho cheese at 1:00 in the morning. Excuse me I need to watch grass grow!

missing dad

Posted By:
Proof Lock
Proof
StarStarStarStar

"missy878" wrote:

"Proof" wrote:

"vampire girl 12" wrote:

Don't lie. He obvi don't care.
Don't listen to him. If your dad didn't care, when you went to the restroom, he'd go with you and kill you in there and when someone noticed you were dead, he would deny it. You're still alive. He does care.
Your logic: If your dad doesn't kill you, he cares. LOL NICE ONE

waddup gotti?!?!
"Most intelligent member on Kidz World" - Forbes Magazine
"Potential to be the Kidz World 2011 member of the year." - New York Times

missing dad

Posted By:
Tomboy6499
Tomboy6499
Star
This did help me I do talk to him sometimes. I'm too scared to ask him if he cares about me. The thing that gets me it that im him youngest. I know he does care about me but some days it dosnt feel like that.

missing dad

Posted By:
missy878
missy878
StarStarStarStarStar
Remember this: He does care. Don't think he doesn't. If you do, the devil is taunting you.

← Previous 1

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Petition for Israel

My Dad Cusses ALOT!

how can i tell my parents that i cut

Favorite tv shows. ?

Is the excessive censorship really necessary?

hey

latest videos