Kw-logo-smaller

Dear Dish-It

Family Issues
Problems at home? Can’t seem to get along with your sibs? Get help now!

PARENTS

Posted By:
emocrave1280
emocrave1280
Star
BOTH OF MY PARENTS ARE COOL BUT THEREVRULES ARE STUPID FOR EXAMPLE:LAST WEEK I CALLED A WRONG A NUMBER ON ACCIDENT AND WHEN MY DAD FOUD OUT I WAS GROUNDED FOR  2 MONTHES WITH NO SAY SO AND ONE TIME I VCALLED MY FRIEND KENDRIC TO SEE WAT WAS FOR H.W AND I GOT GROUNDED FOR THT TOO  AND I ALSO GOT GRONDED FOR SAYING I WANTED TO MOVE OUT AT 17 AND I ALSO GOT GROUNDED FOR BRINGING HOME A C PLUS AND MY DAd wants me 2 be this big time docter which is fine but that not me and i tell him that everytime but they still wont listen  what should i do Confused

PARENTS

Posted By:
Ethnocrat Lock
Ethnocrat
Star

"emocrave1280" wrote:

BOTH OF MY PARENTS ARE COOL BUT THEREVRULES ARE STUPID FOR EXAMPLE:LAST WEEK I CALLED A WRONG A NUMBER ON ACCIDENT AND WHEN MY DAD FOUD OUT I WAS GROUNDED FOR  2 MONTHES WITH NO SAY SO AND ONE TIME I VCALLED MY FRIEND KENDRIC TO SEE WAT WAS FOR H.W AND I GOT GROUNDED FOR THT TOO  AND I ALSO GOT GRONDED FOR SAYING I WANTED TO MOVE OUT AT 17 AND I ALSO GOT GROUNDED FOR BRINGING HOME A C PLUS AND MY DAd wants me 2 be this big time docter which is fine but that not me and i tell him that everytime but they still wont listen  what should i do Confused
I can understand why they grounded you for the moving out at 17 thing & for the C plus, but the other two are ludicrous. But you can't really do anything until you're 18. You can't call child protection service because your parents aren't treating you badly enough. 

PARENTS

Posted By:
CoolDude98
CoolDude98
StarStarStar
I love both my parents.They have never grounded me.Well accept four the time when my dad shot an airsoft gun in the house.I dont get that.I told them what college I want to go to.I told them i want to be a U.S. Army Captin.Which is true.I told them I will get a wife at 25.Then at 26 have a baby.Then at 37 retire out of the military.Then guard a nuclear power plant.

PARENTS

Posted By:
arizonapitcher Lock
arizonapitcher
Star
Okay everyone stop the fussing! You are so lucky to have parents! I grew up with no mom, she left my dad and moved to New Hampshire. I have 4 siblings not including me. My dad never is home, drinks, gets high, but I love him for who he is. Just be lucky to have a wonderful adult to look up to, unless you are tall, then look down to.

Pitch Softballs
Pitch Advice

PARENTS

Posted By:
TylerTheDork_1907180 Lock
TylerTheDork_1907180
StarStarStarStar
I think it's..unfair that your dad grounded you for the wrong number call & the homework one but you should just suck it up until you turn 18.

Sup...Homes? smile
xxSingleSexyGurlxx owns :)

PARENTS

Posted By:
CoolDude98
CoolDude98
StarStarStar
Man I feel sorry for you.I will be praying for you to have a better life.Do you know someone his name is God.If you pray every night for things to get better.Pray that you wish your dad didnt drink.Or get high.Anyway bye

PARENTS

Posted By:
-Ramones- Lock
-Ramones-
StarStarStarStarStar
Sucks

PARENTS

Posted By:
Ayumi 'Boom' Gal
Ayumi 'Boom' Gal
StarStarStarStarStar
Parents are like that. That is called true parenting. If your parents don't ground you for little things, you might end up making wrong desicions and then have a terrible life. Trust me, the other girl is right, people don't have moms or dads but if they did, their life would be the same as yours right now and it would be much easier, so think about that. What if your mom wasn't there to pick the right clothes for you when you were young? You would've ended up wearing some kind of granny clothes. What if you never followed what your dad said on being a doctor? It is your dream so tell your parents that you are growing up and you need a personal life. But I am 12 and I share my room with an annoying brother. Not cool. Sooner I will find out that having a room with my brother isn't so bad after all... Coz I'm scared in a room by myself O.o Parents like yours are the great type of parents in my opinion.

The Vampire Diaries.

ME DEMON DAMON xD

This show is my life. I love Mystic Fall boys. ♥

PARENTS

Posted By:
Bandit07
Bandit07
Star
its ok my mom is awesome but she would never do that but try 2 do something like when u go back 2 school tell ur teacher or Gid. consler or someone if u dad hits u TELL SOMEONE KNOW

Emily

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Old Taylor Swift or The New One??

write any kw members name

3 Facts About You!

Words! + Names! that start with an A

Words! + Names! that start with an A

first one to say hello kitty wins-moved

latest videos