Kw-logo-smaller

Dear Dish-It

Family Issues
Problems at home? Can’t seem to get along with your sibs? Get help now!

My Dad Cusses ALOT!

Posted By:
ferretsarecute
ferretsarecute
StarStarStar
Ok my dad is like, always cussing. He has been cussing for as long as I can remember and I HATE it! He said the f word this morning to my brother! I have asked him to stop cussing but he won't! Help!

Go for it! You only have one chance, and you never want to look back and think: what if...

My Dad Cusses ALOT!

Posted By:
ParadiseHeart
ParadiseHeart
StarStarStarStarStar
 well obviosly, he has anger issues and he doesnt want to listen mayb u can call with some1 else in ur family, or help from school council hope this helps

-Kida;♥

My Dad Cusses ALOT!

Posted By:
ferretsarecute
ferretsarecute
StarStarStar

"ParadiseHeart" wrote:

well obviosly, he has anger issues and he doesnt want to listen mayb u can call with some1 else in ur family, or help from school council hope this helps
he doesn't have anger issues. and he always listens but sometimes he just doesn't think about the fact that im a little girl and i shouldn't know almost every cuss word there is.

Go for it! You only have one chance, and you never want to look back and think: what if...

My Dad Cusses ALOT!

Posted By:
-Ramones- Lock
-Ramones-
StarStarStarStarStar

"ferretsarecute" wrote:

Ok my dad is like, always cussing. He has been cussing for as long as I can remember and I HATE it! He said the f word this morning to my brother! I have asked him to stop cussing but he won't! Help!
Everyone have their own ways of expressing them self and apparently your Father ways is to ''curse'' a lot. You could just tell him that by using curse, he will only teach you and your Brother to curse thus making him a bad example. Just try talking to him. I know you said that you ask him to stop but you only ask, you need to give him a reason for him to stop cursing because that is the only way for you to actually make him stop. You could also tell him not to curse in front of you and your Brother. That's all.

My Dad Cusses ALOT!

Posted By:
Ashleexo
Ashleexo
StarStarStarStar
my dad swears sometimes and he uses the f word but not alot. i even used the f word before  Devil

My Dad Cusses ALOT!

Posted By:
Meliissa Louiise' xx Lock
Meliissa Louiise' xx
StarStarStarStarStar
Everyone needs to express there anger in someway. If you don't like it maybe he should think about anger management?

"Be jealous."
"Urm.. Why?"
"Because I'm a unicorn."
Photoshop.

My Dad Cusses ALOT!

Posted By:
Piscasis Lock
Piscasis
StarStarStarStar
People who swear excessively usually aren't that intelligent and they use curse words to substitute their lack of vocabulary. However, you will meet people who swear like this in life no matter what. If he's not willing to change, then just get used to it, but you don't have to imitate his words. It's up to you whether you take after him in that respect.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞]۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
"He who has a why can endure almost any how."
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞]۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Friedrich Nietzsche

My Dad Cusses ALOT!

Posted By:
Lemonade-cancer
Lemonade-cancer
StarStarStarStar

"Flootershai" wrote:

Alot?
Oh god that picture XD

Trust me i'm a doctor.

My Dad Cusses ALOT!

Posted By:
girl_11_uk
girl_11_uk
StarStarStarStar

"ferretsarecute" wrote:

so does my dad you cant do anything but suk it up

hello......this is bob
☻/
/▌bob likes sharp things I .....i suggest you run
/ \ from bob

TROLL HUNTERS UNITED!!we dont feed trolls we feast on them!!

having a troll problem....contact admins,mods if not found contact a troll hunter

this computer will self destruct in 5....4.....3....2......1....KAAABBOOOMMMM

My Dad Cusses ALOT!

Posted By:
britbrat09(:
britbrat09(:
StarStarStar
haha jus becuz they cuss it doesnt mean they have anger issues my dad cusses as well but i dont think he relizes it!lol

~Brittney Anne~

← Previous 1 3 4

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Is there life after death?

Favorite Cold Drink?

China pledges more dialogue on regional co...

Boy Bands List

Boy Bands List

How many friends do you have offline now??

latest videos