Kw-logo-smaller

Dear Dish-It

Family Issues
Problems at home? Can’t seem to get along with your sibs? Get help now!

hi i have a few questions that i have been thinkiung about soo can you please anser them-moved

Posted By:
i'am back
i'am back
StarStarStar
1. why won't my parents let me  be a model in a teen magzine not a kids 2. why are my parents so ott about me going back on facebook just because i accdently clicked the wrong person 3. why do my parents treat me like a 3 year old 4. why do parents stop you from acheving dreams 5. how can i get away from home a bit more 6. how come my parents don't understand me at all

please comment me if you need any help
or anything realy .

hi i have a few questions that i have been thinkiung about soo can you please anser them-moved

Posted By:
GawjussGracieex
GawjussGracieex
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar
I'm sure your parents aren't intentionally meaning to hurt you.. maybe you should talk to them about it?

Junior Mod
Ask me if you have any questions or need any help.

Posted By:
I Love Cher Lloyd x Lock
I Love Cher Lloyd x
StarStarStarStar
Maybe they are just trying to protect you; talk to them and tell them how YOU feel about it

Millie.♥

Posted By:
vampire girl 12 Lock
vampire girl 12
StarStarStarStarStar
I don't blame them; they're probably just trying to protect you. If you're that concerned, talk to them about it.

Posted By:
-Kat-
-Kat-
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar

"GawjussGracieex" wrote:

I'm sure your parents aren't intentionally meaning to hurt you.. maybe you should talk to them about it?

kat ; s i x t e e n ; england
junior mod: comment me if you need anything, i'm happy to help!

Posted By:
JuneM4
JuneM4
Star
1. Your parents want you to get an education and agood job. (models aren't always sucessful) 2. They dont want cyber bullies getting you 3. They dont want you to grow up 4. They dont. They want you to have the BEST dream. (they're not always right, but they mean well) 5. Try a Summer Camp. They try to give you independance. Also remind your parents that you are growing up and need to experience HEALTHY, SAFE, AND LEGAL things. 6. They try to. (sometimes it's hard) Try to tell them about your day. Maybe hint to your parents about things you like. Remember- "We're not hurt by the things we see. but by the things we hear" -JuneM4

Posted By:
Kiviuq_2036426 Lock
Kiviuq_2036426
StarStar
1. Over exposure? As you've read, parents are almost always out to protect their babies. If you haven't already I suggest you ask them the "why" question. 2. There has been a lot of suicides linked to cyber bullying. Also, there are simply a lot of bad people on the web who would love to know where you lived/what school you go to/etc. Parents often forget what it is like to be a teenager. They don't understand how we (as kids/young teens/young adults) think and process information. Therefore their reactions often seem off and unreasonable to us. Let them know what you are capable of. 3. Similar to #2. The thing is, though, untrustworthy parents often raise defiant kids. I'm not one to say that their parenting is terrible, simply that the style is often misleading. 4. Do they know your dreams? Do YOU know your dreams? What you want now isn't always something you will in certain do in the future. Parents know this well through past experience. That in mind, I can also say that experience comes from failure. If you don't succeed- stick with it. That is how we reach our ultimate goals. If your target is reasonably reachable (say an inspiring dancer and not an underwear model) you should be able to talk to your parents about it. They should be able to listen to you respectively and help you achieve your greatest goals. 5.Show some responsibility- street smarts. Go out with a reasonably large group of friends one day, than decrease the numbers to a respectable level where your parents don't have to worry for your safety. With time. 6. When I go to school (or work/sports events/whatever) I usually am happy and care-free. But on school days when I come home I am often grumpy and annoyingly nonchalant. My dad often doesn't understand me either these days. Teen hormones I guess. But on weekends I am myself again. This allows my parent to see I'm not always a spoiled sour demon-child. Good luck. It's ultimately up to you and your ability to smooze. Never lie to your parents and respect their decisions, and they should be able to do the same. Some day you'll see their not so unpredictable after all.

No matter where you go, there you are.

--->WORDS FROM THE HORSE'S MOUTH

Posted By:
JJfun Lock
JJfun
StarStarStar
Tough love. Life is hard hon. Just fight through the ups and downs

"People who care will come around for those who matter and the people who don't matter wont meet people who care"
- me

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Hour-of-code-tumb

Millions of Students will be doing an Hour of Code with Tynker December 8th-14th...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

latest forum posts

Chat

Creating a Logo

Creating a Logo

How to make and sell a game in this genera...

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

Chat

latest videos