Kw-halloween-logo-small

Dear Dish-It

Family Issues
Problems at home? Can’t seem to get along with your sibs? Get help now!

I don't know how to speak my native language?

Posted By:
Thunder2222
Thunder2222
StarStarStarStar
 I'm really mad at myself because I suck at speaking my own language. No matter how much I try learning it from tutors, schools, and even my parents, I'm still bad at speaking it. I could barely make a sentence and I even cry sometimes because I STILL can't speak my native language. I wasn't born in my native country and I know it's a little normal for me not to speak my native language a lot because I was born some where different but it's really embarrasing when someone that comes from my same native country and talk to me because they expect me to know the language. Now, you are probably going to say "Who cares? It doesn't matter" but it could affect how my future wife is going to think of me, not letting me speak to other people that only know my native language, and my parents are f**kin mad at me. My dad made me say "I will only say my native language at home" one hundred times (Not kidding) and he even slapped me once when I was only speaking english. I'm so sad right now that I feel that I don't even belong to my native country any more Frown Can someone tell me a few solutions? Because right now, I REALLY need some.

OHH, SO U THINK U DEFEATED NARUTO 0_0

Hahaha.... 4 tailed fox: EAT MY TAILED BEAST BOMB!!!! 0_0

NUUU, HAMSTERS ARE CONTAGIOUS XD

NUUUUUU, HAMSTERS ARE CONTAGIOUS! GET AWAY FROM ME!! NUUUUU!!!!! ME HATE HAMSTERS! Hamster: What.... -.-'

There is only 2 rules of the game.
1. You must not think about the game
2.Chuck Norris always wins the game
What's the first thing u think of?

Posted By:
GawjussGracieex
GawjussGracieex
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar
You're getting all stressed out, I think you just need to calm down. You won't be able to do much if you're not calm, the best you can do is to keep trying to learn it, and remember that it's not something that can be done quickly, and apologise to your parents and show them that you're doing your best. Also, could you remove the swear word so I don't have to lock/report this please? smile

Junior Mod
Ask me if you have any questions or need any help.

Posted By:
HeyThereImJames_1559767 Lock
HeyThereImJames_1559767
StarStarStarStarStar

"GawjussGracieex" wrote:

You're getting all stressed out, I think you just need to calm down. You won't be able to do much if you're not calm, the best you can do is to keep trying to learn it, and remember that it's not something that can be done quickly, and apologise to your parents and show them that you're doing your best. Also, could you remove the swear word so I don't have to lock/report this please? smile
^

Posted By:
vampire girl 12 Lock
vampire girl 12
StarStarStarStarStar

"GawjussGracieex" wrote:

Posted By:
-Kat-
-Kat-
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar

"vampire girl 12" wrote:

"GawjussGracieex" wrote:

kat ; s i x t e e n ; england
junior mod: comment me if you need anything, i'm happy to help!

Posted By:
Lifelikeme
Lifelikeme
StarStar
Ok tell your paren't that it is really making you sad and upset. If you do this they may feel how you are feeling all the time. If you do this then eventually you will get to know that your paren't will try hard to get the native right

Kidzworld Problem Solver Prez, Lifelikeme

Posted By:
Lifelikeme
Lifelikeme
StarStar
By the way I'm the kidzworld problem solver Prez

Kidzworld Problem Solver Prez, Lifelikeme

Posted By:
coolcharlie101
coolcharlie101
StarStarStarStar
Right. Calm down. First, tell ur parents how u feel and tell ur dad that u can't help it. Second, there are always ways to remember things, try websites, flash cards and videos. put on  one of ur fave films on in that language and after each line, translate it. then rewind, put on subtitles and see if u were correct. Hope I helped. One of the Kidzworld Problem Solvers, coolcharlie101.

coolcharlie101:if u need any help jst ask! I'm Weird & I Love Me!
Stop Bullying! It's Wrong And Stupid. Bullies R Weak!

Jessie J
I Love Jessie J! Jst Stay True 2 Who U R!

Sim, I Love U, Even If U R In Heaven. Charlie x

Posted By:
PixieTulip!
PixieTulip!
StarStarStarStarStar
aww dear u sound so innocent ! just calm down and tell ur  parents that u cant do it but make em sure that yes u can do it ! and live in present first solve wat u have in present !  : )

Danbo i love danbo xD

Posted By:
classicalmusicisepic
classicalmusicisepic
StarStarStarStarStar

"GawjussGracieex" wrote:

This. ^ But hey, if it makes you feel better, I am Awful with my native language (Irish.) Also, tell your father that Your trying your best. (: Your future wie won't mind that you don't speak it. My friend's mum doesn't speak Irish.

bring me the horizon ♥

← Previous 1

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

We the Kidz

We the Kidz

We the Kidz

We the Kidz

We the Kidz

We the Kidz

latest videos