Kw-logo-smaller

Dear Dish-It

Family Issues
Problems at home? Can’t seem to get along with your sibs? Get help now!

should I let her date?

Posted By:
raerae bodge
raerae bodge
StarStarStar
dear dish-it, I caught my 6 year old sister giving her best friend a peck.This friend has been her friend since she was 2.I told her what was she doing calmly.She told me the boy is her boyfriend.I told her she is a bad girl for saying that and she ran out the room crying.Should I speak to the boy's mum should I tell my mum or should I tell her never to speak to that boy again? Frustrated

welcome babies to the word

CALLING ME WEIRD
WON'T MAKE U NORMAL
CALLING ME GROSS
WON'T MAKE U CLEAN
CALLING ME UNSWAGGY
WON'T MAKE U SWAGGY
CALLING ME POOR
WON'T MAKE U RICH
so why bother?
add me I'm wild
if u don't
see how I care
G2G

should I let her date?

Posted By:
jasmine0310 Lock
jasmine0310
StarStarStarStarStar
Of course you should.She's to young to be dating and having a boyfriend.

Life is a lot of work.
What is it that gives us the strength to carry on when were burned out?
Sometimes an inspirational idea can help us renew ourselves.
People push us down,
We have a right to gain power,
Stand up to those who torture.
Stop bullying.

should I let her date?

Posted By:
Acube
Acube
StarStarStarStarStar
you should

My Favourite Rock Band

Linkin Park

Linkin Park

should I let her date?

Posted By:
Lady Peppermint_1990838 Lock
Lady Peppermint_1990838
StarStarStarStar
I agree that it's too young to be dating, but you should talk things through with your mother before you do anything.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Bʏ ʜᴇʀ ᴡʜᴏ ɪɴ ᴛʜɪs ᴍᴏɴᴛʜ [Jᴀɴᴜᴀʀʏ] ɪs ʙᴏʀɴ
Nᴏ ɢᴇᴍ sᴀᴠᴇ ɢᴀʀɴᴇᴛs sʜᴏᴜʟᴅ ʙᴇ ᴡᴏʀɴ;
Tʜᴇʏ ᴡɪʟʟ ᴇɴsᴜʀᴇ ʜᴇʀ ᴄᴏɴsᴛᴀɴᴄʏ,
Tʀᴜᴇ ғʀɪᴇɴᴅsʜɪᴘ, ᴀɴᴅ ғɪᴅᴇʟɪᴛʏ.
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

should I let her date?

Posted By:
GawjussGracieex
GawjussGracieex
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar
It's a really young age to date, but I've been working in a primary school before and I've seen 6 year olds do that and there's really no harm to it, nor is it anything serious, it's just a bit of fun and excitement for the children. I think you should discuss this with your parents and see what they find acceptable & unacceptable.

Junior Mod
Ask me if you have any questions or need any help.

should I let her date?

Posted By:
xXxPlasticSmilesxXx
xXxPlasticSmilesxXx
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStar
I personally don't believe you should take any action besides letting it be. yes she's young, but it's not as if what is going on between these two young children is serious. Nothing bad could come from this. If you disagree though, then i suggest you tell your mom about it. Then It will not be your place to decide whether your younger sibling talks to this boy or not, but hers.

should I let her date?

Posted By:
laney Lock
laney
StarStarStarStarStar
My little brother did the same thing when he was that age. Trust me, its nothing serious. There's nothing wrong with children showing they're love for eachother. Granted they don't really LOVE eachother but when they kiss eachother or anything it is completely innocent. They don't see those types of things as we older people do. To them it is just a way of saying "you're my friend and I care for you", but for us its more of "we're getting in a relationship and I think I like you a lot". Children's relationships are completely different from ours. So I think you should just ask your mom what she thinks and ask your sister why she is "dating" the boy.

he taught me to love music, to love nature, to be myself no matter what. he taught me that family stays together, friends are forever, and he would always be there for me. he taught me to set my goals high, try to reach them, and never let anyone else take them away from me. he was the greatest person i everknew, he was my grandpa. i miss you pap!

should I let her date?

Posted By:
vampire girl 12 Lock
vampire girl 12
StarStarStarStarStar

"GawjussGracieex" wrote:

It's a really young age to date, but I've been working in a primary school before and I've seen 6 year olds do that and there's really no harm to it, nor is it anything serious, it's just a bit of fun and excitement for the children. I think you should discuss this with your parents and see what they find acceptable & unacceptable.

should I let her date?

Posted By:
BlurredSacrifice
BlurredSacrifice
StarStarStarStarStar

"GawjussGracieex" wrote:

It's a really young age to date, but I've been working in a primary school before and I've seen 6 year olds do that and there's really no harm to it, nor is it anything serious, it's just a bit of fun and excitement for the children. I think you should discuss this with your parents and see what they find acceptable & unacceptable.

We're just trying to find some colour in this black and white world..

should I let her date?

Posted By:
Silver Lust_2098908 Lock
Silver Lust_2098908
StarStarStarStar
you should tell the parents. your sister is too young to date.

Hey! JO!

← Previous 1

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

So confused....

OFWGKTA

Cat vs Dog

Favorite Old Show

Cat vs Dog

lakme vs maybelline

latest videos