Kw-logo-smaller

Dear Dish-It

Family Issues
Problems at home? Can’t seem to get along with your sibs? Get help now!

Coke Is Gone

Posted By:
AngelofDarkness
AngelofDarkness
StarStar
 Frustrated Coke was put down yesterday. 4-23-12. But for some reason I'm sad. I hated that little rat. My friend hates German Shepards. She always pestered me for attention so I simply threw her to the other side of the room. My parents and sisters and brothers are sad too. I hate Coke why am I not happy? Rabies from a raccoon bite is what I've been praying for to happen to the little twerp! What do I do to cheer myself up. I'm even madder cause my parents are buying another rat (Puppy) again tomarrow.

-
The Death Angel of 7th plauge will get YOU!!!

Coke Is Gone

Posted By:
Le0
Le0
StarStarStarStarStar
I thought you meant Coke as in the drink. That'd be horrible. It's normal to feel sad after something that you see everyday is gone even if you hated it. I hope everything goes well for you.

"Why is it that, as a culture, we are more comfortable seeing two men holding guns than running on the beach hugging each other in shorts?"
-Edited Ernest Gaines quote

Coke Is Gone

Posted By:
I  ♥ Cher Lloyd
I ♥ Cher Lloyd
StarStarStarStarStar

"Le0" wrote:

I thought you meant Coke as in the drink. That'd be horrible. It's normal to feel sad after something that you see everyday is gone even if you hated it. I hope everything goes well for you.

Hey There, I'm Rishima, and I love Cher Lloyd c:

Coke Is Gone

Posted By:
Joshlovesdragons18 Lock
Joshlovesdragons18
StarStarStarStar
But but I like Coke D:

Coke Is Gone

Posted By:
MtDew75
MtDew75
StarStarStarStar
Maybe the new pup won't be so bad and it'll grow on you in time. And try not to wish bad things on it because this is how you will feel when something bad happens.

It's ok that you disagree with me, I can't force you to be right.

*********Sigh, humans are interesting bugs**********

If you're going to come here and troll, please have the common courtesy to have even a little information at your disposal. It's rude to troll when ignorant.

Am I really here if no one notices me?

Coke Is Gone

Posted By:
izzy09
izzy09
StarStarStarStar
me 2 i thought u met the drink heehee anyways animals arent bad u should get 2 know them better but if thats in possible 4 u then talk to ur parents and tell em u dont want another animal but if its 2 late then theres nothing u can do to hurt the animal and if u do thats animal abuse .

~Brat,Selenator,Mahomie,Directioner,~

Nialler alert: Caution im a Nialler♥
View my prof! Big Grin ♥ u

Coke Is Gone

Posted By:
Thestupidcrew
Thestupidcrew
StarStar
"Tell your parents about it. Do you not like puppies? Express this with your family. The dog did not know you didn't like her. Try to avoid your new puppy."                                                                                       -The Stupid Crew PS: Why do you have a puppy in your picture?

"Oh yeah man!"
"I LOVE PEETA MELLARK!!!"
"I hate all of you."

-The Stupid Crew

Coke Is Gone

Posted By:
SaxGab
SaxGab
StarStarStarStar
I'm sorry for your loss but you need treat this new puppy right. For no reason do you need to throw the dog against the room and wish for it to die.. Are you kidding me? That's disrespectful and think if that happened to you. All they want is love and I'm happy your dog is in a better place because the way you abused her is unthinkable. Don't you ever think that killing a dog or wishing for it to die is okay. I sincerely hope you will treat this new dog better.. By no means is it okay to hurt an animal.. Rethink your actions... Though I am sorry for your families loss but the dog is in a better place where its not be thrown across the room!

Coke Is Gone

Posted By:
vampire girl 12 Lock
vampire girl 12
StarStarStarStarStar
Aww, I'm really sorry about that.

Coke Is Gone

Posted By:
BlurredSacrifice
BlurredSacrifice
StarStarStarStarStar
I'm kind of going through the same thing, except I didn't hate my dog. My dog Lady had to be put down last friday. She had a brain tumor and was at an old age so they could really do anything to save her. I think it's because you've lived with your dog a while and it's different without her. I'm sure you didn't really hate her that much. All dogs pester for attention so it's not much different. Just accept your parents request to get a new dog. They probably are going through a lot more then you are.

We're just trying to find some colour in this black and white world..

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

_thumb_100x100

We have all played the famous game Sudoku, now play it online with this Classic ...

latest forum posts

the Amanda Todd story

the Amanda Todd story

Problem with messages

awnser the question the person above you asks

Last one to say cheese wins

the Amanda Todd story