Kw-logo-holiday

Dear Dish-It

Family Issues
Problems at home? Can’t seem to get along with your sibs? Get help now!

Need Help Badly

Posted By:
ii_jaz_ii
ii_jaz_ii
Star
I need help. Me and my best friend arent getting along so well... and I really need a change in scenery so heres my point: I love my family period no and but ifs about it..... I just have to decide if i wanna live with my mom or dad (and which dad).... all my life ive lived with my mom,grandparents,mom, grandparents then mom.. my dad told me before he left these words, "When do I get a chance?" It broke my heart! So what do I do?

You asked me what was wrong, and I turned around and whispered "Everything"
I love the band BVB, MCR, FIR and all the bands within those lines!

Need Help Badly

Posted By:
CookieGuy
CookieGuy
Star
Ok I don't know how you decide your family problem but if you are having problems with your friend and make up and then it repeats again and again and again she MIGHT not really be your friend.

-CookieGuy-

Need Help Badly

Posted By:
ii_jaz_ii
ii_jaz_ii
Star
I was thinking about that too..... we have had alot of good times but its like were totally diffrent... She wants to sit around and do nothing all day and I need something to do.. I cant stand it.... Lately we have been seperating ive noticed! Thanks for the help though.

Need Help Badly

Posted By:
mattyo7 Lock
mattyo7
StarStarStarStarStar
Seems bad.. very bad. I would give dad a chance.

Left.

Need Help Badly

Posted By:
CookieGuy
CookieGuy
Star
i have kind off had something like that 2 when i go to my friends house all i do is watch him on his Xbox im totally bored when i go there

-CookieGuy-

Need Help Badly

Posted By:
BlurredSacrifice
BlurredSacrifice
StarStarStarStarStar
Trying and sort things out with your best friend. If it still isn't going well then go and spend some time with your dad. If everything goes well from there then see if your friend wants to be friends or not. You could always still contact her over the phone or the internet.

We're just trying to find some colour in this black and white world..

Need Help Badly

Posted By:
ii_jaz_ii
ii_jaz_ii
Star
Thanks guys... well me and my friend are friends again and it all good... The main issue im having now is telling my family this because i love them and it would brake my moms heart but if i stay here forever my dad wont have a chance and i will probably hate my sister

play online games

Hour-of-code-tumb

Codey the troll is lost! Help him avoid obstacles and get back into the computer...

Candy-quest-feature

Your troll is lost! Help it avoid obstacles and get back into the computer.

Fo...

Dragon-dash

Your dragon must return to guard the treasure! Help it gather lost coins and avo...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properties to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be r...

1005_cc_kidz_100x100_vlh

Candy's got her candies into a terrible mess, can you help her to sort them out?

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

_thumb_100x100

Bloons 2 is here! A worthy and awesome sequel at last to our original Bloons gam...

Frostbox_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Thinking Which Cartoon Character Are You? ...

Kidzworld Radio is Here

How tall are u?

Another 'crush' topic

How tall are u?

How tall are u?

latest videos