Kw-logo-smaller

Dear Dish-It

Family Issues
Problems at home? Can’t seem to get along with your sibs? Get help now!

I'm living with a bully

Posted By:
Beliva
Beliva
StarStar
I'm not exaggerating when I say my brother bullies me. He hits me, calls me names, forces me to do mean/gross things and takes my stuff. And then he says he didn't do any of it and that i did this and that (BTW which means he is saying that id stiff if didn't do) In other words, im up to my neck in worries with school bullies, my SATs and my brother bullying me at home. And my parents seem to treat me like im invisible until i do something wrong. And if i do something amazing, some thing super small that he does out-shines it. For example; I just passed my practice SATs  with flying colours ( quote from my teacher) and became a free maths tutor, but if he scores 1 try in a rugby game, he get £10 or something and i get nothing. It so unfair

Never take life to seriously.

I'm living with a bully

Posted By:
K Lol
K Lol
Star
Poor you i feel so sorry for you, Worried Worried Maybe you should talk to your mum and dad about how you feel and that you dont seem like your included in your family.

I'm living with a bully

Posted By:
K Lol
K Lol
Star
Btw: And tell yur mum and dad about how your brother is annoying you all the time

I'm living with a bully

Posted By:
Beliva
Beliva
StarStar

"K Lol" wrote:

Btw: And tell yur mum and dad about how your brother is annoying you all the time
Ive been doing that for around a month now and nothing has changed  Worried

Never take life to seriously.

I'm living with a bully

Posted By:
K Lol
K Lol
Star
Is your brother younger than you? If so maybe before he was born they gave you loads of attension(cant spell AGAIN!!) and know there trying to give him lots of attension (Cant be botherd know) to evan it out?

I'm living with a bully

Posted By:
-DisBeAshleyy-_1565827 Lock
-DisBeAshleyy-_1565827
StarStarStar
Try and have a family meeting with your family and tell them you do not what so ever like they way they are all treating you and say what needs to be said because this is not right.

Siqned by;; - AshleyMalloryMcCole .

I'm living with a bully

Posted By:
CherLloydForever Lock
CherLloydForever
StarStarStarStar

"-DisBeAshleyy-" wrote:

Try and have a family meeting with your family and tell them you do not what so ever like they way they are all treating you and say what needs to be said because this is not right.

I ♥ Cher Lloyd sooooooo much!♥♥♥

I'm living with a bully

Posted By:
vampire girl 12 Lock
vampire girl 12
StarStarStarStarStar

"-DisBeAshleyy-" wrote:

I'm living with a bully

Posted By:
AlphaT
AlphaT
StarStarStarStarStar
Live through it. I have the same problem...there is no cure......

I'm living with a bully

Posted By:
iamharrygirl_2105338 Lock
iamharrygirl_2105338
Star
Will you should try to say this when he calls you names "Stop talking about yourself" And When he hits you, hit him back, Hard

I ♥ Harry Styles

← Previous 1

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

What book are you currently reading?

Who is your favourite superhero

what kind of phone do you have??

Who is your favourite superhero

How much battery has you got right now?

How much battery has you got right now?

latest videos