Kw-logo-smaller

Dear Dish-It

Family Issues
Problems at home? Can’t seem to get along with your sibs? Get help now!

mothers anger

Posted By:
maanvi
maanvi
StarStar
my mother always show anger 2 me......if i do a little mistake she will shout at me......just as i posted abt my little bro ,,,she shout at me if my bro fight with me.....................she always support my bro so my little bro have freedom 2 shout or hurt meeeeeee

mothers anger

Posted By:
Bloom Carlton
Bloom Carlton
StarStarStarStar
I feel really sorry 4 u........ but don't pay attention to al this..... cause mother loves al her child's equally...... and if the next time ur bro begin's to fight with u den u don't start bcoz he wants u to do that...... hope this advise wil help u........... 

Two impressive lines: "Laugh so hard that even sorrow smiles at you" and "Live life so well that even death wants you see you alive........"

Tinker Bell
Who says 1D has no fans????

mothers anger

Posted By:
vampire girl 12 Lock
vampire girl 12
StarStarStarStarStar
Your mother isn't treating you fairly, I suggest you just try and not get into trouble as much, or try and call a family meeting to talk things through with her. smile

mothers anger

Posted By:
Zabbiekinz10
Zabbiekinz10
Star
My mom is nice most of the time......But sometimes she wont give me my freedom! She wont let me have my party! I was only going to invite 14 people! I cut 5 people and she still is not commiting! I get so angry at her!!!! She wont let me have a simple party even though I am getting older and i am more responsible!!!! Sometimes I get so angry at her! Would your mom let you have a 9 person (basically 7 person) sleepover at the beginning of SUMMER???!!! Angry

mothers anger

Posted By:
YumejiUsagi
YumejiUsagi
StarStarStarStarStar

"vampire girl 12" wrote:

Your mother isn't treating you fairly, I suggest you just try and not get into trouble as much, or try and call a family meeting to talk things through with her. smile
^

mothers anger

Posted By:
maanvi
maanvi
StarStar
thank you for advice

mothers anger

Posted By:
vampire girl 12 Lock
vampire girl 12
StarStarStarStarStar

"maanvi" wrote:

thank you for advice
You're welcome! ^-^ I hope everything works out. smile

mothers anger

Posted By:
Bloom Carlton
Bloom Carlton
StarStarStarStar
if u r really feelin bad then talk to ur mom regardin that issue........

Two impressive lines: "Laugh so hard that even sorrow smiles at you" and "Live life so well that even death wants you see you alive........"

Tinker Bell
Who says 1D has no fans????

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

_thumb_100x100

We have all played the famous game Sudoku, now play it online with this Classic ...

latest forum posts

Do anyone agree to add camera chat on KW?

Its a never ending game!

A-Z of Animals

Do anyone agree to add camera chat on KW?

Its a never ending game!

this post can help u earn a higher level o...