Kw-logo-smaller

Dear Dish-It

Family Issues
Problems at home? Can’t seem to get along with your sibs? Get help now!

Problem Brother

Posted By:
bungalow18
bungalow18
Star
My brother has an anger issue and all my friends hate him cuz of that. And I love him but everytime I go somewhere with friends, he has to come because he doesn't have a lot of friends. So we go somewhere and my bffs say that we should ditch him and so what do I do???? TJ

(\_/)
(' . ')
(")-(")

Problem Brother

Posted By:
Yarntwo
Yarntwo
StarStar
 smile heey

lol llss

Problem Brother

Posted By:
lilfellow123
lilfellow123
Star
Stay with your brother! You can alwas get new friends but you cant get a new brother. Take my advice. You will be glad you did

Problem Brother

Posted By:
maanvi
maanvi
StarStar
stay with ur bro......why u have problem when ur bro is with ur frndz........if u dont want ur bro withh ur frndz...then tell 2 him directly bt dont believe ur frnds words....if ur frnds trap ur bro latr they will trap u also it also may happen ..so be careful and stay with ur bro

Problem Brother

Posted By:
esther23245
esther23245
Star
you dont

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

if anyone famous could be your BF/GF who w...

Post a Number with your eyes closed

ThE WoRd GaMe

speak about the above user

ThE WoRd GaMe

Forum Chat :)

latest videos