Kw-logo-smaller

Dear Dish-It

Posted By:
AMYdoublethebeauty12
AMYdoublethebeauty12
Member since:
June, 2011
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 1911

"magsrock1023" wrote:

good
Why the hell, would you say good? You think it's funny for someone to get abused? Your obviously the one who needs help, just maybe?


Posted By:
MovingBrick
MovingBrick
Member since:
August, 2011
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 3882

"AMYdoublethebeauty12" wrote:

"magsrock1023" wrote:

good
Why the hell, would you say good? You think it's funny for someone to get abused? Your obviously the one who needs help, just maybe?
^^ Frustrated

John Green is my spirit animal.


Posted By:
vampire girl 12 Lock
vampire girl 12
Member since:
May, 2011
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 10133
Running away would make things worse, I think you should just tell an adult you trust.

Posted By:
SnazzySkittles
SnazzySkittles
Member since:
May, 2012
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 1366
I'm sorry,to hear that.  Worried Don't run away otherwise things will get much worse. Your mom needs you,tell her boyfriend how you feel and that you find him scary.

Visit Millie & Briony's Collage Place.(:


Posted By:
IamDominick
IamDominick
Member since:
May, 2012
StarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 196
I don't mean to be rude but I think the guy who made this thread just wants attention because "brown and their scary" come on I cant be the only one who noticed that..


Posted By:
Team Audi #46
Team Audi #46
Member since:
May, 2011
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Online
Posts: 6571

"IamDominick" wrote:

I don't mean to be rude but I think the guy who made this thread just wants attention because "brown and their scary" come on I cant be the only one who noticed that..
Trust me. Your not.

6000th Post Achieved!
Date: March 2nd 2015
Time: 4:41 PM

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
|| If you would like to do a PRP with me, send me a comment. I'm always open. ||


Posted By:
CuriousJake Lock
CuriousJake
Member since:
August, 2008
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 3849

"AMYdoublethebeauty12" wrote:

"magsrock1023" wrote:

good
Why the hell, would you say good? You think it's funny for someone to get abused? Your obviously the one who needs help, just maybe?
Yes, it kind of is funny.

I'm Jacob, rustlin' jimmies is my thing.

Are your jimmies rustled?


Posted By:
-Kat-
-Kat-
Member since:
April, 2011
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Online
Posts: 15051

"CuriousJake" wrote:

"AMYdoublethebeauty12" wrote:

"magsrock1023" wrote:

good
Why the hell, would you say good? You think it's funny for someone to get abused? Your obviously the one who needs help, just maybe?
Yes, it kind of is funny.
It's not funny.  You need to tell your mum about him, and if she loves you she will protect you. If not, tell a teacher at school or a responsible adult, this needs sorting out. I hope you're okay. 

i used to have a very creative signature, however, now i am unable to centre my signature therefore i shall not bother trying to make it pretty because i will never think it is pretty anymore good day to you

btw 1/2 of the #girlsalliancecamp ♥


Posted By:
CuriousJake Lock
CuriousJake
Member since:
August, 2008
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 3849
It is considering how the OP is a troll and anyone who takes someone who says, "I'm scared of brown people."  seriously, should feel bad.

I'm Jacob, rustlin' jimmies is my thing.

Are your jimmies rustled?


Posted By:
-Kat-
-Kat-
Member since:
April, 2011
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Online
Posts: 15051

"CuriousJake" wrote:

It is considering how the OP is a troll and anyone who takes someone who says, "I'm scared of brown people."  seriously, should feel bad.
Even so, someone else may look at this post with the same problem, and they for sure want advice. 

i used to have a very creative signature, however, now i am unable to centre my signature therefore i shall not bother trying to make it pretty because i will never think it is pretty anymore good day to you

btw 1/2 of the #girlsalliancecamp ♥


play online games

latest forum posts

last one who says smile wins-moved

Last one to say WINTER wins!-moved

Last one to say hello wins-moved

which word first comes to ur mind after re...

LAST ONE TO SAY BACON WINZ!!!

write any kw members name

Last one to say Dream Big wins!

Last one to say cheese wins

Last One To Say 'I'm Beautiful' Wins! :)

What Are You Listening Too Right Now- 2015

latest videos