Kw-logo-smaller

Dear Dish-It

Family Issues
Problems at home? Can’t seem to get along with your sibs? Get help now!

Totally Annoying Brother

Posted By:
xxx Evs xxx
xxx Evs xxx
StarStarStarStar
Hi! Do you have a totally annoying little brother? I do, and he drives me round the bend. I got loads of advice. 1. Ignore them. When they bug you, go to your room. Don't talk to them as much as possible. If that doesn't work, try this: 2. Tell them calmly why they are annoying, and hopefully that will solve it. If that doesn't work, try this as a final resort: 3. Shout at them, throw a strop, scream, cry, get told off, tell your parents why you did all of that, then they sort it out. Hope it helps.

Dan and Gerran

Totally Annoying Brother

Posted By:
mcsugarface123
mcsugarface123
StarStarStar
i have 10 brothers and 9 sisters and my mum and dad all in one house

Rachel;♥

- - -♥ - - -

Jestem polską i jestem dumna z polskich

Totally Annoying Brother

Posted By:
XxJennaLoveXx_2064429 Lock
XxJennaLoveXx_2064429
Star
My brother has been acting weird lately and I wanna find out whats up but he keeps shouting at me and it makes me soo angry. I think hes trying to hide something from his family.

Totally Annoying Brother

Posted By:
xxx Evs xxx
xxx Evs xxx
StarStarStarStar

"XxJennaLoveXx" wrote:

My brother has been acting weird lately and I wanna find out whats up but he keeps shouting at me and it makes me soo angry. I think hes trying to hide something from his family.
Everyone has secrets, so don't keep on asking him. Just make sure ur parents know; they can ask him

Dan and Gerran

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

''FREESTYLE FRIDAY''by jaymir2cool14

What if Gurlge isn't actually a stomach an...

Alliterations

''FREESTYLE FRIDAY''by jaymir2cool14

Gold

Holiday

latest videos