Kw-logo-smaller

Dear Dish-It

Family Issues
Problems at home? Can’t seem to get along with your sibs? Get help now!

Help me!

Posted By:
mainmuffin
mainmuffin
StarStarStarStarStar
One of my BFFs keeps lying to me and trying to trick me into thinking stupid things. But I know she's lying. But she gets mad easily! How do I make her stop without saying anything?

Help me!

Posted By:
YumejiUsagi
YumejiUsagi
StarStarStarStarStar
I'd just ignore her when she say's something idiotic. If she's mean to you then I doubt that she's actually your friend. Tell her how you feel and if it continutes then tell your fourm tutor, PSM ect...

Help me!

Posted By:
mainmuffin
mainmuffin
StarStarStarStarStar
I guess you're right. And most of the time she's a really good friend. I guess she's just a weirdo.

Help me!

Posted By:
vampire girl 12 Lock
vampire girl 12
StarStarStarStarStar

"YumejiUsagi" wrote:

I'd just ignore her when she say's something idiotic. If she's mean to you then I doubt that she's actually your friend. Tell her how you feel and if it continutes then tell your fourm tutor, PSM ect...

Help me!

Posted By:
Tari♥
Tari♥
StarStarStar
Sometimes she could have problems of her own and she is just feeding you the anger.  Ignoring her for a little might be the best solution, I mean she will come back to you if she's really your friend.  If not, she might need some space.  And also don't listen to her when she's saying stuff idiotically, because not all the stuff she says is right for someone to hear.....

My Signature

Help me!

Posted By:
1horse101
1horse101
StarStar
You can always show it in your tone of voice when she brings it up or your posture and the way you act but besides that you will have to say to that look her you don't want to do that and if you were my friend then you would except that and move on and not get mad at me okay, and say please stop lying to me and tricking me I really hate it and you should know that. If I don't want to do this then please don't make me do this.

Help me!

Posted By:
Ayumi 'Boom' Gal
Ayumi 'Boom' Gal
StarStarStarStarStar

"mainmuffin" wrote:

One of my BFFs keeps lying to me and trying to trick me into thinking stupid things. But I know she's lying. But she gets mad easily! How do I make her stop without saying anything?
She is a stupid friend for making you think stupid things. Scream at her; Tell her that she is an amazing at not getting friends. Tell her she is great at loosing friends. ¬.¬ And if she makes you think stupid things, use sarcasm... say - 'Yeah suree.......' I had this same problem. And ignore her. If she says it too much, IGNORE. She cannot get mad at you for that.

The Vampire Diaries.

ME DEMON DAMON xD

This show is my life. I love Mystic Fall boys. ♥

Help me!

Posted By:
twafa
twafa
Star
i dont seem to be a good friend.because my friends always leave me for someone else.pls help i cant go on without friends Wink

peace to all

Help me!

Posted By:
applepie6168
applepie6168
Star
i know exactly what your going through, my ex best friend did the same thing for 4 years!!! now were pulling apart, so i decided i didnt want to be her friend anymore. so just slowly pull away qithout telling her if its to much for you. orrrr confront her and if she gets mad pull away. you need to be aroung some better, no, you deserve to be!!!

Help me!

Posted By:
mainmuffin
mainmuffin
StarStarStarStarStar

"Ayumi 'Boom' Gal" wrote:

"mainmuffin" wrote:

She is a stupid friend for making you think stupid things. Scream at her; Tell her that she is an amazing at not getting friends. Tell her she is great at loosing friends. ¬.¬ And if she makes you think stupid things, use sarcasm... say - 'Yeah suree.......' I had this same problem. And ignore her. If she says it too much, IGNORE. She cannot get mad at you for that.
Sorry, but no way. I will NOT scream at her. Then I'll have no friends! the ignoring thing is good, but so not screaming. That would make me a bad friend. And it's not like she's an awful person. She's one of my bffs and I luv her (in friend form). So I'm still gonna be nice to her.

← Previous 1

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Big_icon_(5)

Tic Tac Toe is back!

latest forum posts

Fav Mythical Animal

LAST 1 TO POST WINS ! ! :D

Favorite Classic Disney Character?

What was the last thing you ate?

LAST 1 TO POST WINS ! ! :D

Gender inequality- your thoughts?

latest videos