Kw-logo-holiday

Dear Dish-It

Family Issues
Problems at home? Can’t seem to get along with your sibs? Get help now!

my rents wont let me do anthing!!

Posted By:
danica897_1923259 Lock
danica897_1923259
Star
my rents are horrible!! they wont let me go to the bonfire night tonight its not fair !!!!

nial also known to me as blondie is so freakin hot

Posted By:
YumejiUsagi
YumejiUsagi
StarStarStarStarStar
I hate to say it but life isn't fair. I'm sure there will be another one sometime so don't worry. Remember, your parents are probably doing this for your own good so don't say anything silly like "I hate you!" or something. If you already have then I suggest you apologise right now.

Posted By:
SnazzySkittles
SnazzySkittles
StarStarStarStarStar

"YumejiUsagi" wrote:

I hate to say it but life isn't fair. I'm sure there will be another one sometime so don't worry. Remember, your parents are probably doing this for your own good so don't say anything silly like "I hate you!" or something. If you already have then I suggest you apologise right now.

Visit Millie & Briony's Collage Place.(:

Posted By:
ImSoOld
ImSoOld
StarStarStarStarStar

"danica897" wrote:

my rents are horrible!! they wont let me go to the bonfire night tonight its not fair !!!!
"My parents are horrible. They feed me, clothe me, put a roof over my head, buy me toys and books are stuff and love me. But they won't let me go to a bonfire tonight!" I know you're frustrated and everything, but your parents do a lot for you and probably have a good reason for not letting you go.

I'm sarcastic a lot. If I offended you I probably didn't mean to. Probably.

Posted By:
vampire girl 12 Lock
vampire girl 12
StarStarStarStarStar
Like Becky said, I'm sure they'll be another time. But your parents do an awful lot for you, a lot of things aren't fair, but just because they don't let you do one thing doesn't mean they're horrible. smile

Posted By:
-Everythingisilluminated
-Everythingisilluminated
StarStarStarStarStar

"YumejiUsagi" wrote:

Katy Perry!
hi, i like katy perry.

Posted By:
Bevasuraus sees yew
Bevasuraus sees yew
Star
well its ok they will let u sooner or later

**Imma G** **White Girl** **Dont Know Me Dont Talk To Me**

Posted By:
classicalmusicisepic
classicalmusicisepic
StarStarStarStarStar
Okay, firstly I think your being a little bit silly. I mean, think about it. That is the only reason? I don't see why your complaining. And I also agree with YumejiUsagi.

play online games

Hour-of-code-tumb

Codey the troll is lost! Help him avoid obstacles and get back into the computer...

Candy-quest-feature

Your troll is lost! Help it avoid obstacles and get back into the computer.

Fo...

Dragon-dash

Your dragon must return to guard the treasure! Help it gather lost coins and avo...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properties to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be r...

1005_cc_kidz_100x100_vlh

Candy's got her candies into a terrible mess, can you help her to sort them out?

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

_thumb_100x100

Bloons 2 is here! A worthy and awesome sequel at last to our original Bloons gam...

Frostbox_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

The Related Game!

Last on to say 'Chips' wins-moved

We the Kidz

Taylor Swift vs. Ariana Grande

Sam or Cat???

Sam or Cat???

latest videos