Kw-logo-smaller

Dear Dish-It

Family Issues
Problems at home? Can’t seem to get along with your sibs? Get help now!

I NEED SERIOUSE HELP PLZZZZ

Posted By:
butterflyyy1234
butterflyyy1234
StarStar
I HATE WHEN PEOPLE IN MY LIFE MAKE ME SUPER HAPPY AND THEN WHEN THEY KNOW THEY GOT ME THE GIVE ME A SLYSMILE AND BREAK MY HEART IN TWO.FOR EXAMPLE GUYS WILL BE SUPER NICE TO ME THEY JOKE WITH ME AND LAUGH WITH ME THEN WHEN THEY KNOW THAT IM FALLING FOR THEM THEY USE EVERYTHING THEY HAVE LEARNED BOUT ME  LIKE MY FEARS AND HOPES AND EVEN MY DREAMS 2 DESTROY ME AND THEN WHEN THEY KNOW THEY DID EXACTLY WHAT THEY WANTED TO  THEY GO OFF AND LEAVE ME IN THE DUST.THATS WHY I DONT LET PEOPLE IN WHAT DO I DO ABOUT MY PROBLEM WITH PEOPLE AROUND ME.

THANX!!!!!!!!!!!! LUV U ;-*

Posted By:
classicalmusicisepic
classicalmusicisepic
StarStarStarStarStar
Okay, the first thing is you need to calm down. Secondly you need to turn off your caps lock. What I would do is ignore boys for the moment. Don't fall for them. Some boys can be seriously awful, and what you should do is not to trust any of them. Be smart with them. Don't let people get to you. Be strong. You should'nt worry about them. One thing to do is when they leave you in the dust is that you should'nt care. You would'nt want to be with a person like that anyway. I hope this helps! smile

bring me the horizon ♥

Posted By:
infinitecheeze Lock
infinitecheeze
StarStar
I got kicked out of my house cause i yelled at my mom and i have no place to go what do i do Worried

rosario+vampire rules

Posted By:
loveablexd456
loveablexd456
Star
I feel so bad for best wishes

N&TTY !3UT N0T

Posted By:
YumejiUsagi
YumejiUsagi
StarStarStarStarStar

"classicalmusicisepic" wrote:

Okay, the first thing is you need to calm down. Secondly you need to turn off your caps lock. What I would do is ignore boys for the moment. Don't fall for them. Some boys can be seriously awful, and what you should do is not to trust any of them. Be smart with them. Don't let people get to you. Be strong. You should'nt worry about them. One thing to do is when they leave you in the dust is that you should'nt care. You would'nt want to be with a person like that anyway. I hope this helps! smile

Posted By:
YumejiUsagi
YumejiUsagi
StarStarStarStarStar

"infinitecheeze" wrote:

I got kicked out of my house cause i yelled at my mom and i have no place to go what do i do Worried
You need to get back in there and say sorry for you actions. Learn to control how you act around your mum and maybe you won't get thrown out in the first place. I've been chucked out several times but I sussed out what I did wrong, went back in there and my mum welcomed me back with open arms.

Posted By:
Super-Girl16
Super-Girl16
StarStarStarStarStar

"classicalmusicisepic" wrote:

u r absolutely right...and as for me...i should say that u should stop being such an easy-to-get-heartbroken-fella, and concentrate on whats more important...guys disturb u...they break ur heart...fine!! does it matter to u? stop being such a sissy and learn to ignore! PS: sorry fr the lecture!!

Window snap.

Let the storm rage on.♥

Posted By:
ImSoOld
ImSoOld
StarStarStarStarStar

"butterflyyy1234" wrote:

I HATE WHEN PEOPLE IN MY LIFE MAKE ME SUPER HAPPY AND THEN WHEN THEY KNOW THEY GOT ME THE GIVE ME A SLYSMILE AND BREAK MY HEART IN TWO.FOR EXAMPLE GUYS WILL BE SUPER NICE TO ME THEY JOKE WITH ME AND LAUGH WITH ME THEN WHEN THEY KNOW THAT IM FALLING FOR THEM THEY USE EVERYTHING THEY HAVE LEARNED BOUT ME  LIKE MY FEARS AND HOPES AND EVEN MY DREAMS 2 DESTROY ME AND THEN WHEN THEY KNOW THEY DID EXACTLY WHAT THEY WANTED TO  THEY GO OFF AND LEAVE ME IN THE DUST.THATS WHY I DONT LET PEOPLE IN WHAT DO I DO ABOUT MY PROBLEM WITH PEOPLE AROUND ME.
So don't date. boys are too immature for relationships anway. wait till you grow up and meet a man

I'm sarcastic a lot. If I offended you I probably didn't mean to. Probably.

Posted By:
butterflyyy1234
butterflyyy1234
StarStar
im so srry that totaly sucks hope everythging works out 4 u Worried

THANX!!!!!!!!!!!! LUV U ;-*

Posted By:
the2ndmockingjay
the2ndmockingjay
StarStarStar
Guys are just like that. I just avoid them in general. If you like a guy wait for them to make the first move. Don't be shy. let them know you like them without being direct. If they make the first move, you know they like you back.

The Hunger Games.....Everyone will either want to kill you, kiss you, or be you
-Finnick Odair
Katniss on FIRE!!

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Mackenzie's one year anniversary on kw!

latest videos