Kw-logo-smaller

Dear Dish-It

Family Issues
Problems at home? Can’t seem to get along with your sibs? Get help now!

i am a neglected middle child who is alwas abused but how come i haven't develepoved depression or any mental problems?

Posted By:
coritz
coritz
StarStarStarStar
its not a problem i have always been the only problem now is that i always get blamed and never get anything i want and I'm constantly being yelled at and called an idiot my sister can never get in trouble she is the baby and whenever she does something wrong i get yelled at too for "retaliation" and i always am doing something and my dad only says I'm stupid and at night before bed "i love you"  good god and i always have to cook on my own and clean up after my sister because she is "too young to clean and do chores" and thats bullshite because she is only 11 months younger than me and I'm 12  but i don't understand.. all the other kids on here are only children and they say they want to kill themselves they are in the same position as me... but i haven't developed any medical conditions/mental disorders like those kids. i mean I'm ike all the other kids on this site situation wise but i haven't developed any medical conditions like those kids.. i mean should i have one? should i be suicidal? im kinda worried and the weird thing is I'm even happy!

>___

i am a neglected middle child who is alwas abused but how come i haven't develepoved depression or any mental problems?

Posted By:
ImSoOld
ImSoOld
StarStarStarStarStar

"coritz" wrote:

its not a problem i have always been the only problem now is that i always get blamed and never get anything i want and I'm constantly being yelled at and called an idiot my sister can never get in trouble she is the baby and whenever she does something wrong i get yelled at too for "retaliation" and i always am doing something and my dad only says I'm stupid and at night before bed "i love you"  good god and i always have to cook on my own and clean up after my sister because she is "too young to clean and do chores" and thats bullshite because she is only 11 months younger than me and I'm 12  but i don't understand.. all the other kids on here are only children and they say they want to kill themselves they are in the same position as me... but i haven't developed any medical conditions/mental disorders like those kids. i mean I'm ike all the other kids on this site situation wise but i haven't developed any medical conditions like those kids.. i mean should i have one? should i be suicidal? im kinda worried and the weird thing is I'm even happy!
You're not neglected. Neglect is when your parents don't feed and clothe. You're not really abused either Put down, yeah, but i don't think "You're stupid" actually classifies a verbal abuse to an extent that the law would get involved Talk with your parents about this stuff. An actual talk. No yelling, no name calling. just let them know how you feel. As for not feeling depressed or suicidal, that's a good thing. Your life isn't that bad, you have no real reason for such feelings. I don't know who "all the only children" are, But I'll bet that most of them don't have it half as bad as they think they do. They're simply being overly hyperbolic*.  * there may be a few who aren't, but most are.

I'm sarcastic a lot. If I offended you I probably didn't mean to. Probably.

Posted By:
MikhailTal Lock
MikhailTal
StarStarStarStar

"coritz" wrote:

There is an innate difference between all people. What applies to a large group does not apply to everyone, even if they fit into the same circumstances. Be glad that you're not.

Posted By:
vampire girl 12 Lock
vampire girl 12
StarStarStarStarStar
You should call a family meeting and talk things through with your parents and about how you feel about the way you're parents are treating you. I think it's good that you haven't developed any mental problems, but you definitely shouldn't feel suicidal, it's not the right way to deal with things. I have to do a lot of chores, and it's just a responsibility a lot of older siblings have to take on.

Posted By:
BeaverGirl0012
BeaverGirl0012
StarStar
night before bed "i love you" good god Hey, I think you should feel GREAT that you arent suicidal or any of that crap. All you have to know is that your parents do love you. Some people think the hardest thing for a parent to do is punish and yell at their children. THIS IS NOT TRUE! The only thing that really hurts a parent is LYING to their children. If your parents didnt love you,they would not tell you that they love you every night! So, whatever you think, always know that your parents love you with all their hearts!

Sk8R

Posted By:
THEROCKSTAR100
THEROCKSTAR100
StarStarStarStarStar
Hell you make it sound like your the only middle kid with the same problems.

"Sic Parvis Magna" (Greatness from small beginnings) - Francis Drake

"To the Strongest" - Alexander the Great

Posted By:
AlphaT
AlphaT
StarStarStarStarStar
Because, when someone is conastantly neglected like that, thats normal, your body sets that as your apex thought, and apex thught results in apex emotion, normal.

FOOL!

Posted By:
izzy-neko-kitty
izzy-neko-kitty
Star
ive feel your pain but your not be abused or what not they love you deep down....i do fel you pain becuz this happens to me to...really your parents do love you but with your sister and all the rely on you to do things they might yell at you and things becuz you are at the age were you need to know responseabilty(soz cant spell) all im saying is call a familey meetin and talk about this to your parents ask then to stop pushing all this pressure on you just try ok ;P i know you can do it

.....you all may be human BUT US DWARFS STICK TOGATHER TO THE END....so than U MAD BRO?!?!

Posted By:
Wiser
Wiser
Star
As someone said before, talk to your parents, stick it out. If you talk to your sister, she'll probably tell on you. Definitely not goal. If your parents don't listen, maybe talk to your aunt or uncle. Don't try to say, "You did this and that to me. Tou said so and so to me." Just say, like, " I want the respect I deserve. I want to feel loved." Something like that. And regarding not having depression. Persevere. Good luck and God bless you.

Posted By:
Aserel
Aserel
StarStar
You don't need any problems!Being happy is good, suicidal thoughts, NOT! Advice to you, keep being happy, but there is nothing wrong in thinking your little sister is driving you crazy. About the chores, I've been doing chores ever since I was four, and I was never told I was too young to do them Talk to your parents about it, and try not giving them any reason to yell at you, by that I mean, don't complain about picking up messes, don't grunt either, and don't make excuses.

If justin bieber was about to jump off a skyscraper, 90% of teen girls would wast energy trying to save him. Put this on your signature if you are part of the 10% that cheer!!!

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

_thumb_100x100

We have all played the famous game Sudoku, now play it online with this Classic ...

latest forum posts

the Amanda Todd story

Which kind of peanut butter do you prefer?

the Amanda Todd story

Words That Start With F.

Words That Start With F.

What song is stuck in your head?