Kw-logo-smaller

Dear Dish-It

Family Issues
Problems at home? Can’t seem to get along with your sibs? Get help now!

ungrateful grandma

Posted By:
swagga_gurl120
swagga_gurl120
Star
listen my grandma yells at me for no reason at all because i get sick and tired of doing every thing 4 her. im like u got 2 feet do it ur self and the thing about it is that i want allowance and she says no ur suppose 2 help me out. im sitting here like exactly HELP u imdoing way more than helping u .   dish-it wat should i do Sad :nervose

mrs.trouble

ungrateful grandma

Posted By:
vampire girl 12 Lock
vampire girl 12
StarStarStarStarStar
You need to remember that she is old, and when people reach a certain age where they do need help with things. She's not being ungrateful at all, she just wants you to help her. smile

ungrateful grandma

Posted By:
ImSoOld
ImSoOld
StarStarStarStarStar
well, without knowing your grandma's current medical condition or what exactly you do, I don't know if you're right aboutt doing a lot for her or not. Besides the fact that old people really do need more help, your grandma comes from an age where everything must be earned and respect for your elders is extremely important. We're not taught that enough in our day and age. Maybe try working something out where each(or just some) chore you do is equal to a certain amount of money. Like, doing the dishes could be a dollar, cleaning windows could be 50 cents per window, etc.

I'm sarcastic a lot. If I offended you I probably didn't mean to. Probably.

ungrateful grandma

Posted By:
cutebabe75
cutebabe75
Star
My grandma has a cup in her hand and she waits until i go to the kitchen to ask me to put the cup in the sink and that gets on my nerve and it ticks me off i am the youngest in the house i should not be doing all this work

Young Cstar

ungrateful grandma

Posted By:
tee_tee12
tee_tee12
Star
dont be disrepectful with it be like grandma yu got me doinqq tuhh much and i want tuhh ask yu to chill a lil bit or yu need tuhh give me some money im doinqq tuhh much u grandma danqq pllzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! sounds gud? smile

Mz.perez

ungrateful grandma

Posted By:
tee_tee12
tee_tee12
Star
yu dnt now watt other people life is like so yu cant say tht yu can only give her advice becuz my geranma wass just like datt b4

Mz.perez

ungrateful grandma

Posted By:
tee_tee12
tee_tee12
Star
Well my grandma is so ungrateful yu cant say she aint if yu have a comment sayinqq she aint yu wrong because she well he goes a list of all these ungrateful things.................. she dont brush her teeth,she doont take baths, she make us clean the house all day everyday and she used this old lady named ms mary for all the money she wanted she tryed to get us to lie for her  she take her grandchildren in foster care just for the MONEY she dont love us she hits us with anything her hands get to 1st she dont let us do nuthing fore our birthdays she dont even singg happy birthday just cut the cake with her dirty hands. she so bad our mother bought our cake 4 our b day. when we got our cell phones she took them we never got to tlk tx do nun the only time we used them is when we had to check her credit cards for money if we got jewlrey and its real she take it to the pawn shop and  get some MONEY for it now comment and tell me wat yu thing and tell me tht aint a ungrateful grandma she rachet and ragtey every body in our famliy liveee @5 and clean she the only rachet one everyone noees

Mz.perez

ungrateful grandma

Posted By:
ILoveSoftball#10
ILoveSoftball#10
StarStarStarStar
Just keep helping her...it will get better

I'm proud of who I am and what I do.(:
Me!

ungrateful grandma

Posted By:
ImSoOld
ImSoOld
StarStarStarStarStar

"tee_tee12" wrote:

Well my grandma is so ungrateful yu cant say she aint if yu have a comment sayinqq she aint yu wrong because she well he goes a list of all these ungrateful things.................. she dont brush her teeth,she doont take baths, she make us clean the house all day everyday and she used this old lady named ms mary for all the money she wanted she tryed to get us to lie for her  she take her grandchildren in foster care just for the MONEY she dont love us she hits us with anything her hands get to 1st she dont let us do nuthing fore our birthdays she dont even singg happy birthday just cut the cake with her dirty hands. she so bad our mother bought our cake 4 our b day. when we got our cell phones she took them we never got to tlk tx do nun the only time we used them is when we had to check her credit cards for money if we got jewlrey and its real she take it to the pawn shop and  get some MONEY for it now comment and tell me wat yu thing and tell me tht aint a ungrateful grandma she rachet and ragtey every body in our famliy liveee @5 and clean she the only rachet one everyone noees
have you bothered to call child protective services?

I'm sarcastic a lot. If I offended you I probably didn't mean to. Probably.

ungrateful grandma

Posted By:
tee_tee12
tee_tee12
Star
yall gud comment idont care bout her anyways well i do thts my grandma but i dnt are about the things yu say

Mz.perez

← Previous 1

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

We the Kidz

We the Kidz

We the Kidz

We the Kidz

We the Kidz

We the Kidz

latest videos