Kw-logo-smaller

Dear Dish-It

Family Issues
Problems at home? Can’t seem to get along with your sibs? Get help now!

House and family problems

Posted By:
BeaverGirl0012
BeaverGirl0012
StarStar
So, my dad's bathroom had a problem, and the house is 100 years and 3 months old! I got moved away to my grandmashouse for 2 days, and I got to go home. I came home today and ALL OF MY ROOM WAS COVERED IN PAPER AND MEASURING STUFF! I asked my dad what had happened, and my dad said that we are going to have to rip up the carpet and take out the walls, and we might just have to knock the whole thing down! I love where I live, and so I told my dad that, and he does too. I might have to move in with my grandma for a while, and I am scared soooo much! I really dont know what I am going to do now. Dad and I have been working on this house sience I was old enough to help him with this stuff! I also have helped him paint and all that,and the house is finnaly finished,then we have to take out walls! WHY DOES EVERY FREAKING THING ON THIS PLANNET HATE ME????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! PLEASE HELP,

Sk8R

House and family problems

Posted By:
XCurly_FriesX
XCurly_FriesX
StarStar
I'm sorry he's messing up your room! Ask him if he likes the house the way it is, Why is he changing it? I hope that helps ;P

Heheheh :3

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

We the Kidz

Omg

We the Kidz

We the Kidz

We the Kidz

We the Kidz

latest videos