Kw-logo-smaller

Dear Dish-It

Family Issues
Problems at home? Can’t seem to get along with your sibs? Get help now!

Trouble Talking to Mom

Posted By:
*deadlyashes*
*deadlyashes*
StarStarStar
    Let me just start off by saying that I'm not really close to either of my parents. They are divorced and my dad lives out of state while I live with my mom and brother. Usually my brother knows secrets of mine before my mom does.. Like about my last boyfriend. The thing is, I find it hard to talk to my mom about my relationships, and I have a new boyfriend, and I want to go over to his house sometime since both he and his dad invited me over anytime, but I don't know how to ask her.     What advice I'm asking for is, how to be able to talk to my mom about certain things not only about me, but also about her.. How can I become comfortable talking to her? Please answer and thank you for the help.

"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it."

Trouble Talking to Mom

Posted By:
CuriousJake Lock
CuriousJake
StarStarStarStarStar
Is, "Hey mom, is it okay if I go to my new boyfriend's house." too hard to say for you?

I'm Jacob, rustlin' jimmies is my thing.

Are your jimmies rustled?

Trouble Talking to Mom

Posted By:
xXMCJXx Lock
xXMCJXx
StarStarStarStarStar
Just talk to her more, you'll get comfortable after a while. And simply just tell her you have a new boyfriend and his dad, and him both invited you over and you would like to go.

Trouble Talking to Mom

Posted By:
ImSoOld
ImSoOld
StarStarStarStarStar
I have the same trouble with my mum. My sister practically raised me, and was my legal guardian for a few years. Not longer than m mum, but over years which were more emotionally formative.  I've got no advice, just wanted to let you know you're not alone.

I'm sarcastic a lot. If I offended you I probably didn't mean to. Probably.

Trouble Talking to Mom

Posted By:
vampire girl 12 Lock
vampire girl 12
StarStarStarStarStar
Just choose a day when you're ready, and sit down with her and talk to her. Once you get used to talking to her more about things, you won't find it so uncomfortable. Good luck! smile

Trouble Talking to Mom

Posted By:
Dani xxx
Dani xxx
Star
me and my mum do not get along- many times ive made her so very close 2 divorsing 2 just get away from me! then when it came 2 my first period, it took me a while 2 work out how 2 tell her and i only ever do things like shopping with my friends whereas all my friends do mother and daughter dayouts. i feel kind of odd and dont know how to make things work betweenn me and my mum...

Trouble Talking to Mom

Posted By:
angelstar101
angelstar101
Star
Get closer 2 your mom.Because spending with your mom will help you be more comforble around her and u will be able 2 ask her or talk 2 her about anything.

I'M CRAZY!!!!!!!!!!!

Trouble Talking to Mom

Posted By:
shesgotstyle
shesgotstyle
Star
I Know Exactly How You Feel. After My Mom Found Out Certain Things About Me She Started Hating Me; And It Was Always Awkward Trying To Talk To Her. Because My Mom Is A Single Parent And Had Me When She Was 15 So Ofcourse My Dad Left .___. But Anywhooo; What I Did Was Sat Her Down && Just Talked Out Things. Well......Goood Luck(:                             -Annabelle

-Annabelle(:

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

PewDiePie or Shane Dawson?

What's your forum post count?

weirdo land

Aboartion - Is It Wrong Or Right?

3 Facts About You!

weirdo land

latest videos