Kw-logo-smaller

Dear Dish-It

Family Issues
Problems at home? Can’t seem to get along with your sibs? Get help now!

my alcoholic dad

Posted By:
Ztarr:D
Star
i have alot of things going on in my life right now but the main thing i need help on is my dad. i love him to death but the side i love i rarely get to see. it has gotten so bad that at night when he gose to bed i throw like 3 or 4 beers over the back fence. do you think thats bad to do?? my brother he sometimes gose to his friends so he can be away from my dad whenever he is drunk. i stay in my room. and my mom left him for the same reason.whenever he is drunk its like he is another person we argue and when ever that happened i got kicked out 2 times. Do you think i should keep on throwing his beers over the fence and do you think i should like talk to him about his problem?? please answer because im am tired of seeing my dad look at the bottom of a beer bottleS. AND IF YOU THINK YOU CAN GIVE ME MORE ADVICE THAT WOULD BE HELPFULBig Grin

Mrs.CookieMonstaBig Grin

my alcoholic dad

Posted By:
ImSoOld
ImSoOld
StarStarStarStarStar

"ZtarrBig Grin" wrote:

i have alot of things going on in my life right now but the main thing i need help on is my dad. i love him to death but the side i love i rarely get to see. it has gotten so bad that at night when he gose to bed i throw like 3 or 4 beers over the back fence. do you think thats bad to do?? my brother he sometimes gose to his friends so he can be away from my dad whenever he is drunk. i stay in my room. and my mom left him for the same reason.whenever he is drunk its like he is another person we argue and when ever that happened i got kicked out 2 times. Do you think i should keep on throwing his beers over the fence and do you think i should like talk to him about his problem?? please answer because im am tired of seeing my dad look at the bottom of a beer bottleS. AND IF YOU THINK YOU CAN GIVE ME MORE ADVICE THAT WOULD BE HELPFULBig Grin
throwing it away isn't going to help, 'specially  not behind his back. he  needs to deal with whatever problem(s) that's causing him to drink excessively.  since you guys fight on a regular basis, I suggest a letter rather than direct confrontation. In the letter, tell him you love him, that your rarely get to see the side of him that you love and that you want to help him get better. Ask him to go to a professional for help or AA meetings.

I'm sarcastic a lot. If I offended you I probably didn't mean to. Probably.

my alcoholic dad

Posted By:
serindipitysister
serindipitysister
Star
i think that u should talk to him about it .my dad is an alcoholic 2 and it got so bad my mom kicked  him out because it wasnt a safe inviorment when i was around him and my other dad is in prison so its just me and my mom and my sister i know my dad misses me so i told him it was me or the beer

serindipitysister

my alcoholic dad

Posted By:
serindipitysister
serindipitysister
Star
thats a good idea about the letter mybe i should try it that way i wont face the real fear of talkin 2 my dad

serindipitysister

my alcoholic dad

Posted By:
Autumn_Rocks
Autumn_Rocks
Star
I think you should just maybe, When he is sober, Talk to him, If that doesnt work, Talk to your closest friends and if your close to their parents then talk to them, Also on the childline website theres forums like this and then the childline people look into the things, But i wouldnt do that if you love him so much, Maybe look up Drinking meetings inyour area which are places where single parents can talk and stop drinking, Buy loads of juices and he may really like some juice, I dont know I just think you need to do something, Cause it sounds quite bad.

my alcoholic dad

Posted By:
AlphaT
AlphaT
StarStarStarStarStar
Well, I have an adult friend of the family who has the same problem, he would drink.....7 beers, but he is a hard drinker, so that does not get him drunk, drinking is not illegal, and unless you leave you're house, its not against the law to be drunk either, now, however it is illegal to be abusive to you're chldren, and influencing you're children, you can even report him to the cops for negelent parenting, and he could get rehabilitation. That is one way out.

my alcoholic dad

Posted By:
Star
thankyou and well im sorry and i least i have someone to talk to now and whwnever you need to taalk to me just let me know kk

Mrs.CookieMonstaBig Grin

my alcoholic dad

Posted By:
SnazzySkittles
SnazzySkittles
StarStarStarStarStar

"Autumn_Rocks" wrote:

I think you should just maybe, When he is sober, Talk to him, If that doesnt work, Talk to your closest friends and if your close to their parents then talk to them, Also on the childline website theres forums like this and then the childline people look into the things, But i wouldnt do that if you love him so much, Maybe look up Drinking meetings inyour area which are places where single parents can talk and stop drinking, Buy loads of juices and he may really like some juice, I dont know I just think you need to do something, Cause it sounds quite bad.

Visit Millie & Briony's Collage Place.(:

my alcoholic dad

Posted By:
♥_La'Shaunahh-Dopee_♥_2124053 Lock
♥_La'Shaunahh-Dopee_♥_2124053
Star

"ZtarrBig Grin" wrote:

Just try to tell him how you feel! When you see him get a beer or any alcohol, tell him, it makes his kids and his own wife not want to be around him.

Sexii Aunahh

my alcoholic dad

Posted By:
♥_La'Shaunahh-Dopee_♥_2124053 Lock
♥_La'Shaunahh-Dopee_♥_2124053
Star
I have an alcoholic friend...Her name is !.KylieRawr.! Whenever she is around me she is always drunk! After a few days, she had to  go to rehab! Plz help me out with some advice ! She really needs help!!

Sexii Aunahh

← Previous 1

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Owner of two guinea pigs!(Care advice)

Old Taylor Swift or The New One??

Internet War

Owner of two guinea pigs!(Care advice)

Hey ♥

What's your favorite book or comic??

latest videos