Kw-logo-smaller

Dear Dish-It

Posted By:
untilyoubitethierheadsoff
untilyoubitethierheadsoff
StarStarStarStarStar
my mom is about to hit my stepdad with a hammer and everyone is beating him im in my room and im crying and saying bad things and hitting things what should i do .

(( Status : Iggy is mine...))

Posted By:
YumejiUsagi
YumejiUsagi
StarStarStarStarStar
Okay, I'm extremly sorry for the late reply and I'm sorry I may be too late. You need to get your mother to calm down - and then report her. Your stepfather is suffering from domestic violence and that's against the law. And you need to stop hitting him too. Your probably too young too be arrested for domestic violence but your mum will be in an even deeper hole then. Just calm down. No one deserves to be abused, no matter what they've done.

Posted By:
Ayumi 'Boom' Gal
Ayumi 'Boom' Gal
StarStarStarStarStar

"YumejiUsagi" wrote:

Okay, I'm extremly sorry for the late reply and I'm sorry I may be too late. You need to get your mother to calm down - and then report her. Your stepfather is suffering from domestic violence and that's against the law. And you need to stop hitting him too. Your probably too young too be arrested for domestic violence but your mum will be in an even deeper hole then. Just calm down. No one deserves to be abused, no matter what they've done.
^^

The Vampire Diaries.

ME DEMON DAMON xD

This show is my life. I love Mystic Fall boys. ♥

Posted By:
vampire girl 12 Lock
vampire girl 12
StarStarStarStarStar
I'm sorry if I'm too late, I hope everything's okay! D: The first thing you need to do is calm down, I realize it must be hard for you, you're so young to be dealing with that kind of stuff. Like the others have said, you need to report your mother as it's against the law.

play online games

latest forum posts

I need help with my best friend and I!

Pleased to meet you

Pleased to meet you

I need help with my best friend and I!

What Are You Listening Too Right Now- 2015

What Are You Listening Too Right Now- 2015

Pleased to meet you

Tutoring!!!

Kiss or slap Justin beiber

Kiss or slap Justin beiber