Kw-logo-smaller

Dear Dish-It

Family Issues
Problems at home? Can’t seem to get along with your sibs? Get help now!

I need help please respond

Posted By:
untilyoubitethierheadsoff
untilyoubitethierheadsoff
StarStarStarStarStar
my mom is about to hit my stepdad with a hammer and everyone is beating him im in my room and im crying and saying bad things and hitting things what should i do .

(( Status : Iggy is mine...))

Posted By:
YumejiUsagi
YumejiUsagi
StarStarStarStarStar
Okay, I'm extremly sorry for the late reply and I'm sorry I may be too late. You need to get your mother to calm down - and then report her. Your stepfather is suffering from domestic violence and that's against the law. And you need to stop hitting him too. Your probably too young too be arrested for domestic violence but your mum will be in an even deeper hole then. Just calm down. No one deserves to be abused, no matter what they've done.

Posted By:
Ayumi 'Boom' Gal
Ayumi 'Boom' Gal
StarStarStarStarStar

"YumejiUsagi" wrote:

Okay, I'm extremly sorry for the late reply and I'm sorry I may be too late. You need to get your mother to calm down - and then report her. Your stepfather is suffering from domestic violence and that's against the law. And you need to stop hitting him too. Your probably too young too be arrested for domestic violence but your mum will be in an even deeper hole then. Just calm down. No one deserves to be abused, no matter what they've done.
^^

The Vampire Diaries.

ME DEMON DAMON xD

This show is my life. I love Mystic Fall boys. ♥

Posted By:
vampire girl 12 Lock
vampire girl 12
StarStarStarStarStar
I'm sorry if I'm too late, I hope everything's okay! D: The first thing you need to do is calm down, I realize it must be hard for you, you're so young to be dealing with that kind of stuff. Like the others have said, you need to report your mother as it's against the law.

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Hour-of-code-tumb

Millions of Students will be doing an Hour of Code with Tynker December 8th-14th...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

latest forum posts

Ferguson

What was the last thing you ate?

type whatever comes 2 your mind

What was the last thing you ate?

Words that start with I.

Should we bring back the death penalty?

latest videos