Kw-logo-smaller

Dear Dish-It

Family Issues
Problems at home? Can’t seem to get along with your sibs? Get help now!

My Mom Has A Problem With My Music And Its Ticking Me Off.

Posted By:
xxRockerchicxx
xxRockerchicxx
StarStarStarStarStar
She's always complaining about how loud it is and how you can't hear anything. I was just about to fuss her out but I was gonna get a beat down,so I kept my mouth shut. I wan't her to understand that I like what I like and she likes what she likes. I keep my thoughts about that stuff she listens to in my head. She also says she gonna make me stop listening to it. She can't stop me from listening to what I like. Any Idea's To Get This Through Her Head?

Posted By:
YumejiUsagi
YumejiUsagi
StarStarStarStarStar
Tell her that you have a right to like what you want - it's not her choice of what you listen to and what you don't. She can't stop you from listening to what you want. Just like you can't stop her from listening to what she wants.

Posted By:
xxRockerchicxx
xxRockerchicxx
StarStarStarStarStar
She's an adult. I can't stop her from doing anything. But other then that,Thanks A Bunch Of Bananas Big Grin

Posted By:
HoldingMyLastBreath
HoldingMyLastBreath
StarStarStarStar
I have the same problem o; I'm just showing her tht she can't control everything by body language c:

Peter Pan

"To die, would be an awfully big adventure."

Aw

Posted By:
Jack Mack_1822069 Lock
Jack Mack_1822069
StarStarStarStarStar
I would just turn it down or listen to it through headphones. You have to understand her point of view and her musical tastes are probably very different than yours. Maybe you could try showing her some easier stuff and you can try some of her music. 

Posted By:
Boss-Ladiie
Boss-Ladiie
Star
Tru Tru

*Giggels*

Posted By:
SelenaGomezForever
SelenaGomezForever
StarStarStarStarStar

"Jack Mack" wrote:

I would just turn it down or listen to it through headphones. You have to understand her point of view and her musical tastes are probably very different than yours. Maybe you could try showing her some easier stuff and you can try some of her music. 

Posted By:
-.ShadowBear
-.ShadowBear
StarStarStar
I know exactly what you mean, this happens to me. It's great that your keeping your mouth shut so you won't talk back and make the issue worse. Anyways, if you want to listen to the music still maybe get some ear plugs and listen to the music that way or go some where that she won't be able to hear the music that well.

Dream Big;♥

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Ban slangs in KW

What happened to this place?!

Naruto200 gives Nintendo one last chance.

NEW WORD ALERT!!! (You know you wanna clic...

NEW WORD ALERT!!! (You know you wanna clic...

Naruto200 gives Nintendo one last chance.

latest videos