Kw-logo-smaller

Dear Dish-It

Family Issues
Problems at home? Can’t seem to get along with your sibs? Get help now!

I'm lonely, even around family...

Posted By:
Insomniac
Insomniac
StarStarStarStarStar
I'm the odd child out of the family; I like different things than everyone. Like my mom is a country person, my sister is practically a pop-diva in a nutshell, and my dad's...well, he curses a lot and knows stuff about cars. I, however, like video games and anything Japanese/Korean/anime. This has been affecting me a lot. I'm the youngest as well as being the odd one out, so whenever I want to play a game, everyone claims they're busy or says they don't want to play. I'd be fine with it normally, but...they say it all the time now, and it's really just starting to hurt. I know I'm not the best person out there, and I know I'm not the best sister or the best daughter, but... What can I do about this? Is there a way I can get my family to actually want to play with me? Is there a way to get my sister to stop being so mean to me whenever I try to talk to her? I know this isn't much, but...I really just don't know what to do...

"You can't get hurt without hurting someone else."
-Kuroi Mato, Black Rock Shooter

ohmygod. xD

Posted By:
nascarawesome
nascarawesome
StarStarStarStarStar
Well go outside and find friends. *hug*

Hello. I am Zack. What do you want to know about me? I'm just a regular old user who isn't quite active anymore. If you see this either I am on a visit or back for good.

Posted By:
Insomniac
Insomniac
StarStarStarStarStar

"nascarawesome" wrote:

Well go outside and find friends. *hug*
I hate to sound like I'm constantly complaining, but...I can't really do that... 1. I'm usually not allowed outside... 2. I tried being friends with the kids on our street, and they all think I'm creepy. One of them disliked me so much that he switched schools.

ohmygod. xD

Posted By:
mindlessbehaviorlover123
mindlessbehaviorlover123
StarStarStarStar
every1 in my family likes fishing and i hate fishing i luv dancing and singing and all dat stuff so im diffrent like always

One direction luver ohh yeah imma directioner

Posted By:
xxRockerchicxx
xxRockerchicxx
StarStarStarStarStar
Oh. I'm Sorry...I Don't Give Good Advise. But I Will Say This...Its Nothing Wrong With Being Alone..I Mean..I'm Alone All The Time And I Don't Mind It..Wait Your Not Me..Ugh Sorry..Hmm... This is what sites like Kidzworld is for. Make friends that you don't know in the real world that have something in common with you. I'm Sorry You Feel Lonely Around Family....And That This Advise Isn't Good At All..But I Tried.

Posted By:
Betelgeuse Lock
Betelgeuse
StarStarStarStar
I'm sorry. I don't know how I can help, but if you need to talk I will listen. The fact that people think you're creepy just makes me like you. xD

Why do churches teach fear when they should teach love?

If you don't have anything nice to wear, don't wear anything at all.

Posted By:
SecretlyMeAndAwesome
SecretlyMeAndAwesome
StarStarStar

"Betelgeuse" wrote:

I'm sorry. I don't know how I can help, but if you need to talk I will listen. The fact that people think you're creepy just makes me like you. xD
Lol, I 100% agree!!! Add me 2 if u like smile alot of pple dont like me either, they just come up and say"your weird!!!" like its bad, pshh...

~Keep calm and just keep swimming~
xoxoxoxo

Posted By:
Insomniac
Insomniac
StarStarStarStarStar
Thanks for the help guys. x3 I'm feeling better now, luckily, so yay~ I did get yelled at, though. xD

ohmygod. xD

Posted By:
Cartoonstationary
Cartoonstationary
StarStarStarStar
Try calling everyone to a family meeting. It sounds cheesy, yes, but it usually works with problems like this. If they say: 'I'm busy,' again, tell them: 'Come now, please.' But if your looking for a more respectful way to say it, maybe you could try: 'Please? Its important." Once you gather everyone, tell them how you feel. Everything you said on your post. If you could say it to us, you could surely say it to your family, right?

U DON'T LIKE? U DIE!:
FMA Family Photo!
Konata!
ZELDA (WITH MY NAME)

Posted By:
nascarawesome
nascarawesome
StarStarStarStarStar
Ag

"Cartoonstationary" wrote:

Try calling everyone to a family meeting. It sounds cheesy, yes, but it usually works with problems like this. If they say: 'I'm busy,' again, tell them: 'Come now, please.' But if your looking for a more respectful way to say it, maybe you could try: 'Please? Its important." Once you gather everyone, tell them how you feel. Everything you said on your post. If you could say it to us, you could surely say it to your family, right?
I agree.

Hello. I am Zack. What do you want to know about me? I'm just a regular old user who isn't quite active anymore. If you see this either I am on a visit or back for good.

← Previous 1

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

ThE WoRd GaMe

3 Facts About You!

You Failed To Mention

ThE WoRd GaMe

You Failed To Mention

The Worlds

latest videos