Kw-logo-smaller

Dear Dish-It

Family Issues
Problems at home? Can’t seem to get along with your sibs? Get help now!

how do i tell my mom I broke her ipod?

Posted By:
lomana
lomana
Star
ok my mom has an ipod and actually im not allowed to use it yesterday i took it to play games and i dropped it by accident. i didnt break it completly i just broke the screen HOW DO I TELL HER... she will killllll me ... no but she will be REALLY mad  Frustrated

Posted By:
Pink_Kitty
Pink_Kitty
StarStarStarStarStar
just tell her. you will get in less trouble if you tell her. i know how you feel exactly

I am Alyssa

Posted By:
Paige.is.here Lock
Paige.is.here
Star

"Pink_Kitty" wrote:

just tell her. you will get in less trouble if you tell her. i know how you feel exactly
Yup.just say,"Mom,I'm really sorry but I broke your iPod." Dont bead around the bush.so yea what she said.

Posted By:
lomana
lomana
Star
thanks for your advice!!

Posted By:
suca_hazswag
suca_hazswag
Star
You can start off with "mommy" i love you and you know tht i love you very very much and dont be lying say it cuz you mean it the talk really fast and talk a way she could understand wht you saying then say mom im so sorry i broke your ipod and ik im probably going to be grounded but i would love to say im so sorry and then she gon say oh sweety ik your sorry so im glad you tell me the truth so im not grounding you and tht's wheny ou say thx mommy "i love you" tht's wht i usually do when i did somethinf wrong :P Tongue Out

G$w@g

Posted By:
drama58657
drama58657
Star
just tell her and if you dont tell her you will hae a gillty filling in your body smile

-drama58657 Grin

Posted By:
Vertigo
Vertigo
StarStarStarStarStar
Here's the trick. Ready? Make it look like her fault. Place it on her purse or something so it'll drop on the ground. Or make it look like she stepped on it! Just remember this, you did nothing.

Posted By:
BurnedMarshmallow
BurnedMarshmallow
StarStarStarStarStar

"Vertigo" wrote:

Here's the trick. Ready? Make it look like her fault. Place it on her purse or something so it'll drop on the ground. Or make it look like she stepped on it! Just remember this, you did nothing.
Pretty much.

She wrote:

"That's what" ^

This is me while watching a movie
This is me during a movie
No Spongebob, NOOOO!!
No Spongebob, NOOO!!

I know I'm every bit Deserving but the Beauty of Grace is that it Makes life not fair~
"Be my escape"

Conserve your earth~
~❤

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Nicki Minaj or iggy azalea. ?

Nicki Minaj or iggy azalea. ?

What Are You Listening To Right Now - 2014

Favouriting

Forum Suggestion.

Lockers or No Lockers?

latest videos