Kw-logo-smaller

Dear Dish-It

Family Issues
Problems at home? Can’t seem to get along with your sibs? Get help now!

how to annoy your brother 101 ways

Posted By:
beth loves you all xxx
beth loves you all xxx
StarStarStarStar
AT HOME 1.Sing as loudly as you can and make sure he can hear you 2.Cover your ears and go blah,blah,blah,blah,blah,etc. 3.Tickle him (if he's ticklish 4.Laugh at him (even if what he says isn't funny), until it drives him mad 5.Walk into his room & smack him with a pillow, then walk out 6.When he says shut up, say make me and if he says shut up again, say make me again 7.Make loud and obnoxious noises right next to him 8.Whenever he says something say "why?" 9.Whenever he says something say "huh?" like you don't get it 10.Whenever he says something, don't let him finish, interrupt him with stupid stuff like "cows" or "bean dip" 11.Poke him constantly again and again and again IN PUBLIC 12.Say "Hey, (his name), is that that girl you like over there?" loudly, and point at random girl. 13.Loudly yell "EW! When was the last time you took a shower!?" 14.When standing next to him, yell "Omigosh, there's a hobo next to me!" Then punch him repeatedly 15.Roll around on the ground and say "I love you SOOOO much (Brothers name)" 16.Hug him and don't let go 17.Slap him and run, as he makes a big deal trying to catch you 18.Or, yell "Help! Police! Child molestor! 19.Make obnoxious noises, and when he tells you to shut up yell "Profanity! Profanity!" and point at him 20.Tell strangers that he's your smoking hot "olda boy" boyfriend. 21.Follow him really, REALLY closely 22.Make farting noises behind him and hide 23.Stare at him 24.If he slaps you, yell "Child Abuse!" 25.Or say in a gruff voice "Is that all you got maggot?" 26.Start dancing and yell to him to "Cut a rug" 27.Run away and hide, and get him in huge trouble for losing you 28.Pick up trash you find, pretend to throw it away, then put it down his shirt 29.Scream 30.Run around him in circles 31.Get mom or dad mad enough to spank him-always a classic 32.Critisize the clothes he's wearing 33.Screw around with his hair 34.Loudly proclaim "I LOVE you" 35.Talk to everyone (including him) with a lisp 36.Say you want something you know you can't have, and when he tells you no cry really loudly 37.Jump on his back and yell "PIGGYBACK RIDE!" 38.After every word you say to him, say "like" AT HOME AGAIN 39.Tell on him for something he didn't do 40.Go in his room and refuse to come out, when he drags you out tell on him for hurting you 41.Steal the remote when he's watching something and change the channel 42.Start hitting him and when he hits back tell on him and say "He started it" 43.Jump on his stuff 44.Hide his stuff and deny all knowledge of it 45.Pretend to act like a gangster 46.Act like a robot 47.Stand in front of the television when he's watching something or playing video games 48.When he's doing homework and leaves, erase random problems 49.Use incorrect grammer 50.Pronounce stuff wrong 51.When he asks parents for homework help, volunteer and yell "I'LL DO IT I'LL DO IT! 52.When he says no, pout and hide in your room for an hour 53.Ask him if he wants to do some fidafhasjdfhakdj 54.Put some sort of poo in his room 55.Spit on him 56.Lick him 57.Yell "I was born to dance!" And dance around him, stepping on his toes 58.Say "My name is Indigo Montoya. You killed my father. Prepare to die" and stab him with a rubber or plastic sword 59.If he keeps some sort of toy gun, steal it and hold him up with it 60.Get two walkie talkies, turn them on and hide one under his pillow, then at night whisper loudly into it "I'm watching you" 61.Take pictures of him all the time 62.Record him saying something embaressing/dumb 63.Bite him 64.When he asks you to play something agree, then two minutes into it quit for the most ridiculous reason you can think of     IN THE CAR 65.Say "are we there yet? Are we there yet?" Repeat. 66.If he brought something to do, hide it right before you leave 67.Sing 68.If you're really small, run to the car and sit in the front seat before he can 69.When he's about to sit in a seat, sit there 70.Touch him in some way 71.Steal whatever he's doing, and sit on it 72.If he's looking out the window, slap him really hard on the back of the neck 73.Start humming and when he tells you to stop, ask "Stop what?" 74.Kick him 75.Blow in his ear 76.Bang on car stuff 77.Flick the person driving and blame it on him 78.Tell him "You ain't fat! You ain't nothin'!" 79.If he's sitting in the front seat, poke and or flick him 80.Say "Comesaywhaaaaaa?" 81.Quote stupid things 82.Threaten him with things you know you can't do 83.Do something that will get you carsick and barf on him 84.Eat something with lots of crumbs close to him 85.Before he sits down, put a whoopee cushion on his seat 86.Whisper in his ear "Mooonnnkkkeyyyyychuuunnnnkkkkssss" 87.Roll down the window and scream 88.Imitate celebrities 89.Ask him what a carburator, transmission, and other random car are 90.Say loudly "So how are your grades doing?" 91.Rub yourself against him and say "You're warm"

14-12-13 I love my little tomliboo so much xoxoxox

Posted By:
SockMonkey22
SockMonkey22
StarStarStar
1.sing the "i know a song that will get on your nerves song " when he  says your name ( until morning )  thats all i know  : ( JOIN THE KW STAR REVOILIN                                                                                                                                                 

Posted By:
TaNet2165
TaNet2165
StarStarStarStar
Spray perfume all over his room before he goes to sleep or when hes sleeping, rub lotion all over his face so he smells like a flower in the morning. If your a boy, uh...jump on his bed in the morning screaming "WAKE UP WAKE UP WAKE UP!" Big Grin

T for Terrance, E for errance - "Shut up, now this is how you spell it. Its T, its E, its R, its R, its R, its R, its R, its R -" "how many R's are there?" "6." *BWAHAHAHAHA!!!*

TOM DALEY OH MY GOD.

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Petition for Israel

Petition for Israel

My Dad Cusses ALOT!

how can i tell my parents that i cut

Favorite tv shows. ?

Is the excessive censorship really necessary?

latest videos